• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Everyday Feminism - lunatic SJWness

1 minute ago, maynardgravy said:

Not in those photos.

I wasn't meaning then, I live in the present. Please stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

Just now, Option5 said:

I wasn't meaning then, I live in the present. Please stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

Then I take it back. I thought you were commenting on the actual pics, In my defence I think you should have been clearer.

4 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Then I take it back. I thought you were commenting on the actual pics, In my defence I think you should have been clearer.

Probably correct. Score draw? 😁

On 17/04/2020 at 08:01, Frank Hovis said:

Sargon made a very good point when discussing Emma Watson marrying herself or whatever it was she was pronouncing upon this time.

The primary reason for gender roles is that they make relationships and marriage work; in fulfilling those roles the marriage becomes advantageous to both so it lasts.

Without those gender roles the relationship will either not start or will rapidly fall apart.

Whilst it was a discussion about Emma Watson it applies equally to men. You don't be that soyboy, that gamester, useless at DIY, physically weak or unable to provide financially.

It's absolutely true about Emma Watson. Whilst her sexual score is high her gender score is near zero. The only relationship she could sustain would be a lesbian one where she gets to play the man.

I am not suggesting that she is a lezzer; rather that that is the corner into which her strident feminism has painted her.

I feel sorry for her, she's a child star, it can fuck people up..

She's been brought up in this modern world where women can have it all. Except she already has it all, monetarily anyway. So what's her cause? Her life must be pretty empty. She's got everything, but she has nothing. She should be enjoying motherhood now.

5 minutes ago, lid said:

I feel sorry for her, she's a child star, it can fuck people up..

She's been brought up in this modern world where women can have it all. Except she already has it all, monetarily anyway. So what's her cause? Her life must be pretty empty. She's got everything, but she has nothing. She should be enjoying motherhood now.

For a woman, having it all means doing it all. o.O

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Aw diddums.

XYY

Fuck off. ;)

1 minute ago, lid said:

Even the washing?

Cooking, cleaning, gardening, dusting, holding down a job, bringing up kinds, yada, yada, yada. o.O

29 minutes ago, DocH said:

What an absolute rancid pile of festering shite.

It's so frighteningly Maoist now that the leftists are in competition to out-left each other. It's no longer enough to spout this cultural Marxist bullshit, you have to mean it, and show you mean it....clap loudest and longest.... the first to stop clapping will be noted.

The end game is not to make you believe it but to humiliate you into repeating the mantra.

9 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I thought I'd give that show a crack. Lost interest after 20 mins. They really don't get it. 

It is hilarious in so many ways. The lead actress was originally criticised for not being gay enough. They set out rubbishing men. Then they wonder why no one watched the show.

Virtue signalling more than SJW & feminism, but the US part of my work is promoting the fact that  May is 'Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month' in the US.

Keep looking to see when anglo saxon heritage month is... (and if you say 'well isn't that every month' in a sarcy font, then you'll be expelled).