DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Everyday Feminism - lunatic SJWness

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought this might belong here. Apols if already posted.

The uncle is perfectly right. No child - boy or girl - should ever be told that they are a princess, or a prince. Nor should they ever be dressed-up and paraded as one - unless they actually

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
On 05/12/2020 at 14:41, Conniption said:

Holy crap!!!!

Thanks for setting me straight, though with 16,000+ responses on the Scrapper Birds thread vs 237 replies on Deluded Blokes, I remain assured that my main point, it standeth.

I don't really follow it and don't have a horse in the race. But I do think that the titular DOSBODS thread documents and describes a sociosexual dynamic that has become prevalent today and that does not have any kind of inverse equivalent. From what I've seen of it it isn't particularly mysogynistic, but more that it is critical of the mindset of some women who demand it all and have been encouraged to believe that they deserve it regardless of how they behave. I'm prepared to accept that I'm showing a male bias here :)

Remember, that if you don't find her unibrow and 'tache attractive you're a fucking sexist bigot.  

The headline says it all about lunatic SJWness....

Now there is a debate to be had about body fascism but I do draw the line at hairy legs/armpits/tache on a woman if I was with her.

Woman, 31, who refuses to shave off her moustache and unibrow despite cruel comments says it helps her 'weed out' potential love interests - and claims she now gets MORE positive attention from men

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9283649/Woman-31-refuses-shave-moustache-unibrow-says-helps-love-life.html

5 minutes ago, JFK said:

Remember, that if you don't find her unibrow and 'tache attractive you're a fucking sexist bigot.  

Now there is a debate to be had about body fascism but I do draw the line at hairy legs/armpits/tache on a woman if I was with her.

Woman, 31, who refuses to shave off her moustache and unibrow despite cruel comments says it helps her 'weed out' potential love interests - and claims she now gets MORE positive attention from men

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9283649/Woman-31-refuses-shave-moustache-unibrow-says-helps-love-life.html

Good lord! That first picture! Had to fight the urge to be sick in my mouth.

6 minutes ago, JFK said:

She's much more attractive without the moustache, even with the mono brow. (And even better without the monobrow.)

Only two (anodyne) comments and then "we are no longer accepting comments on this article". Hmm.

2 hours ago, whocares said:
She's much more attractive without the moustache, even with the mono brow. (And even better without the monobrow.)

Definitely. But it’s her choice, and easier to reverse than a split tongue or crazy face tats...  

...when she comes to realise that generally people do the things they do for a reason.

Beauty standards aren’t arbitrary but correlate to procreative fitness, bitching about them simply will not actually change them. Anymore than all the “body positivity” activism in the world can save an obese person from diabetes.

Good of her to clearly signal up front what an entitled, insufferable nightmare she would be in any relationship though.

Edit to add: don’t know how the quote got fucked up with that nesting.

Edited by Hail the Tripod
22 hours ago, JFK said:

Gary Neville?

38 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Women in politics: Lack of diversity 'a massive step back' for Wales

Elin Jones, Hannah Blythyn and Suzy Davies

By Teleri Glyn Jones
BBC Wales News

Suzy Davies

Suzy Davies, member of the Senedd since 2011, has lost her easiest way of being re-elected to the Welsh Parliament

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56225381

:(

Sarah Green has let herself go.

More Crown Bowls than Pool table....