• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Everyday Feminism - lunatic SJWness

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Stuffed said:

I’m quite happy with women wanting to be naked.

I think there should be age and BMI restrictions for public safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stumbled across this via the NZ thread.

 

Quote

 

One of the most provocative critics of feminism is American gender equality campaigner and author Jessa Crispin, currently visiting New Zealand to promote her book: Why I Am Not a Feminist. Her book is receiving plenty of publicity - including a feature in the Sunday Star Times magazine by Sarah Catherall - see: Steering clear of the 'F' word: US visiting writer Jessa Crispin talks tarot cards and modern feminism.

In this, Crispin explains the disappointments of contemporary "third wave" feminism. According to Catherall, Crispin complains that "feminism has become banal and mainstream".

Essentially Crispin is critiquing feminism from the political left, and accusing the feminist movement of selling out, and becoming obsessed with self-change and the empowerment of elites, rather than the systematic change of wider society so that all women - and men - can benefit.

She says that women at the top are just as much a problem as men at the top.

The magazine also lists a number of ways in which Crispin defines modern feminism, including the following:

• "A narcissistic reflexive thought process: I define myself as a feminist, so everything I do is a feminist act, no matter how banal or regressive - i.e., no matter what I do, I am a hero."

• "A fight to allow women to participate equally in the oppression of the powerless and the poor."

• "A method of shaming and silencing anyone who disagrees with you, inspired by a naïve belief that disagreement or conflict is abuse."

• "A protective system utilizing trigger warnings, politically correct language, mob rule and straw man arguments to prevent a person from ever feeling uncomfortable or challenged.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11815300


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eight said:

Women sunbathing topless is significantly less prevalent than twenty years ago. For some reason women seem to have gone off the idea. You'd have to ask them why.

Self censorship, group shame. 

Women control other women's bodies and what they do with them and women have a much stronger herd mentality.

Just got back from holiday and there was no boobs out round the pool (thankfully) but you could just sense the tension in the air as each woman was nervously looking round to see if anyone else had flopped them out, if one did it the rest, that are inclined, would have followed.

They really are quite mental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice update to the thread.

Get woke, go broke.

3 students steal from a bakery (later plead guilty), coz they iz black it's racism innit. Woke liberal college indulges in SJW behaviour, the usual crap - protests, defamation 

... oh dear bakery sues the college and get landed with £11 million dollar lawsuit and lose - punitive damages haven't been decided yet

Good, fucking good on them, fuck this college.

 

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2019/06/gibsons-bakery-awarded-more-than-11-million-in-years-long-legal-battle-with-oberlin-college.html

 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/court-gibsons-bakery-lawsuit-against-oberlin-college-can-continue-in-full/#comments

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JFK said:

Nice update to the thread.

Get woke, go broke.

3 students steal from a bakery (later plead guilty), coz they iz black it's racism innit. Woke liberal college indulges in SJW behaviour, the usual crap - protests, defamation 

... oh dear bakery sues the college and get landed with £11 million dollar lawsuit and lose - punitive damages haven't been decided yet

Good, fucking good on them, fuck this college.

 

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2019/06/gibsons-bakery-awarded-more-than-11-million-in-years-long-legal-battle-with-oberlin-college.html

 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/court-gibsons-bakery-lawsuit-against-oberlin-college-can-continue-in-full/#comments

 

 

 

Christ, even senior managers were outside the baker defaming them with a bullhorn. Twats deserve everything they get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Christ, even senior managers were outside the baker defaming them with a bullhorn. Twats deserve everything they get. 

Yeah, the punitive damages are going to be great to witness ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2019 at 07:17, Democorruptcy said:

• "A fight to allow women to participate equally in the oppression of the powerless and the poor."

 

This is what it turned into. In my view this is what all identity politics has become, everyone wants their turn at being the oppressor. Nothing to do with equality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Big news item ...

Google Just Lost A Major Battle In Conservative Bias Lawsuit

James Damore (google engineer fired for that internal memo to a discussion board questioning whether women would actually be interested in going for STEM subjects etc).

... lawsuit has now entered discovery  phase - which means that internal google documents / emails etc can be summoned for evidence.  Youch that's gotta hurt

 

Edited by JFK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AGAIN!

It's the fucking 'male feminists' who are into 'everyone is a nazi / we are the morality police / we protect people pronouns' ..

... and they're most likely to be the fucking most depraves sexual perverts / abusers / rapists / disgusting pieces of shit out there

Game journo exposed - nobody reporting it ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus wept, the insanity continues - the college has doubled down. Basically the trial is still ongoing, the jury is to hear further evidence to decide on the issue of punitive damages ... so what would you do if you were that college, having just lost the case ... erm, well I think I'd issue a massive email criticising the jurors, painting yourself as the victim in all of this. Oh yes and I'd try and bring in something about the college protecting free speech etc. No, I wouldn't dare think it would be odd or wrong to defame a business that had been going since the 1880s, to interfere with a private business, to harass the owners , oh no I would never do that.

... looks like the issue of punitive damages could go somewhere like $22 MILLION - double the initial $11 million lawsuit

GET WOKE, GO BROKE!

 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/gibsons-bakery-v-oberlin-college-on-eve-of-punitive-damages-hearing-college-plays-victim/

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JFK said:

Jesus wept, the insanity continues - the college has doubled down. Basically the trial is still ongoing, the jury is to hear further evidence to decide on the issue of punitive damages ... so what would you do if you were that college, having just lost the case ... erm, well I think I'd issue a massive email criticising the jurors, painting yourself as the victim in all of this. Oh yes and I'd try and bring in something about the college protecting free speech etc. No, I wouldn't dare think it would be odd or wrong to defame a business that had been going since the 1880s, to interfere with a private business, to harass the owners , oh no I would never do that.

... looks like the issue of punitive damages could go somewhere like $22 MILLION - double the initial $11 million lawsuit

GET WOKE, GO BROKE!

 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/gibsons-bakery-v-oberlin-college-on-eve-of-punitive-damages-hearing-college-plays-victim/

 

 

 

 

 

Interesting find.

I never surprises me the hoops the left will jump through to square away heir shitty behavior.

I see it as they have the zeal of faith, the faith in their better virtue and the moral justice of their cause.

I can't even comprehend how they, the college, got involved to this level or why.

 

I can only see it as bullying behavior by the college in an attempt to protect their students who had likely embellished the story.

The college wanted to believe this was race related as that is the world the believe they live in, so jumped in with their morally superior jack boot on.

By the time the truth became evident they were too emotionally invested, or pot committed to steal a poker term, and as we know the left don't back down they double down.

 

Really glad it's starting to cost them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GBDamo said:

Interesting find.

I never surprises me the hoops the left will jump through to square away heir shitty behavior.

I see it as they have the zeal of faith, the faith in their better virtue and the moral justice of their cause.

I can't even comprehend how they, the college, got involved to this level or why.

 

I can only see it as bullying behavior by the college in an attempt to protect their students who had likely embellished the story.

The college wanted to believe this was race related as that is the world the believe they live in, so jumped in with their morally superior jack boot on.

By the time the truth became evident they were too emotionally invested, or pot committed to steal a poker term, and as we know the left don't back down they double down.

 

Really glad it's starting to cost them.

It's because of the sheer level of indoctrination, the cultural marxism, the level of identity politics that exists and is actively promoted in these places.  They've been at it for over 20-30 years. When I was at uni there was screw all SJW type behaviour - it was all fringe and restricted to the sidelines.  They were very, very much in the minority. People who wanted to get involved in politics were looked upon as being quite sad.  Now it's a fcuking badge of honor.

Unless you're an 'activist' then you're not part of the social crowd. They have to have some hook to hang their beliefs upon and that becomes the most important determining factor - an ideal, feelings, social 'justice', above all. Beyond rational thought. It's the triumph of emotion over logic. It's pure authoritarianism dressed up.

The heads of department, the twats in charge of higher education have been allowed to fester and grow, the result is what you see here.  The college actively promoted the meme that the students were victims, that this was about 'free speech' (an oxymoron if ever there was one - they don't believe in free speech, only their own speech to dominate others), the whole college direction of travel is that there is a burning social justice issue and of course they cannot be in the wrong - they are always correct, because they're standing up for the little man. 

Well, the feels comes up against cold, hard logic and facts.  And the only way I believe to behead this beast is financial. Nothing beats finance, feels, emotion, all that bullshit cannot beat the dollar.  So now they will have to pay up.  The college will have to pay out a huuuuuge amount of money - and it fucking serves them right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JFK said:

Well, the feels comes up against cold, hard logic and facts.  And the only way I believe to behead this beast is financial. Nothing beats finance, feels, emotion, all that bullshit cannot beat the dollar.  So now they will have to pay up.  The college will have to pay out a huuuuuge amount of money - and it fucking serves them right.  

I agree and think this is why Trump has put so much effort into the courts, to flush out the loony SJW contingent.

I also think we'll see a lot more of these kind of cases before the SJW heavy corporations and institution start to moderate the behavior.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just the gift that keeps giving  ...

Apparently punitive damages have been awarded bringing total fines awarded in total to 33 million.  Yes.  33 MILLION. 

... still deciding whether to award lawyers fees...

GET WOKE GO BROKE 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2019 at 01:12, JFK said:

Jesus wept, the insanity continues - the college has doubled down. 

It really is an illness, like a collective mania. These people need help O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interesting, I've been watching this subject as it's fascinating to see just how corrupt and embedded the SJW culture is in higher education.  In the USA they're taking it to another level with the whole 'activist' bullshit.

... the only thing is they're much more litiginous ... and when it all comes out in the open in a proper court ... well, it's time to pay up.

Get woke, go broke

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JFK said:

Very interesting, I've been watching this subject as it's fascinating to see just how corrupt and embedded the SJW culture is in higher education.  In the USA they're taking it to another level with the whole 'activist' bullshit.

... the only thing is they're much more litiginous ... and when it all comes out in the open in a proper court ... well, it's time to pay up.

Get woke, go broke

Oberlin was already in trouble because fewer students were enrolling as a result of it being a SJW battleground.

Their credit rating was okay but was already marked down in 2018.

Now to that £5m deficit in 2017/18 add another in 2018/19: $205m of debt.  Add $33m: $238m of debt.  And it's running a $5m deficit.

Against this they have £1.4bn of assets, primarily $0.9bn of endowment funds and $0.4bn of buildings; so no immediate risk of going bust but like the Guardian with the Scott Trust those endowment funds are going to start being whittled away.

 

Quote

 

Oberlin College saw its outlook reduced to negative from stable because of declining enrollment and weaker financial performance.

S&P Global Ratings changed the outlook on its AA rating for the private liberal arts college in Ohio Thursday and said that any further weakening in the school’s finances and failure to return to historical operating performance could pressure the rating on $200 million of debt. The school has no current plans to increase its debt.

 

Credit rating

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/07/10/oberlin-college-faces-new-negative-rating-by-credit-agencies-due-to-declining-enrollment/

$5m annual deficit.

https://oberlinreview.org/14052/news/enrollment-drop-creates-financial-shortfall/

Accounts - big pdf

https://www.oberlin.edu/sites/default/files/content/controller/documents/reports/2018_oberlin_college_financial_report.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.