DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Stickering and Graffiti

Stuey

What has a friend of yours done?

I noticed a COVID 1984 in huge lettering on a bridge while traveling east on the A59  near Clitheroe this morning. A yellow Covid sign had been painted over with "lies".

I've got a friend who has been stickering around the Tees in Stockton. :)

Someone I don't know has cheapy white printer labels with handwritten stuff on benches and brickwork everywhere (perhaps the best method for skinflints).

Edited by Stuey
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 9

WorkingPoor
2 hours ago, Stuey said:

I noticed a COVID 1984 in huge lettering on a bridge while traveling east on the A59  near Clitheroe this morning. A yellow Covid sign had been painted over with "lies".

Someone I don't know has cheapy white printer labels with handwritten stuff on benches and brickwork everywhere (perhaps the best method for skinflints).

What about Potting up? 

• Informative 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

What about Potting up? 

Just done some under cover of darkness...:ph34r:

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

Hopeful
10 hours ago, Stuey said:

Well, through the hard slog of lobbying I brought about a couple of obesity campaigns and the distribution of Vit D to the vulnerable, to help bring an end to restrictions

And your friend has been stickering.

Telling people to lose weight, I hope.

Edited by Hopeful
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Well, through the hard slog of lobbying I brought about a couple of obesity campaigns and the distribution of Vit D to the vulnerable, to help bring an end to restrictions

And your friend has been stickering.

Telling people to lose weight, I hope.

My fren has been dutifully educating the masses so don't mock.

He has also just popped 8000iu of the magical elixir itself

• Cheers 5

• 4 weeks later...
Caravan Monster
On 04/04/2021 at 05:51, Stuey said:

My fren has been dutifully educating the masses so don't mock.

He has also just popped 8000iu of the magical elixir itself

Seems the anti terror squad has been taking a dim view of some types of stickering and raided the house of and arrested mega ultra extreme far right super nazi couple and maniacal evil geniuses Sam and Laura of Patriotic Alternative fame on the basis of what were presumably stickers with an anti mass immigration message and on the word of definitely not globalist or government funded organisation of peace and tolerance which cares about people and communities and not authoritarian governance and multi national corporate profits,  hope not hate. Patriotic Alternative video on the incident:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QlOhrzP0tnTU/

• Lol 1

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, PaulParanoia said:

Anyone know a good source for anti-Covid stickers?

White Rose

Red Bubble

Printer labels and write your own

• Cheers 1

MrLibertyRedux
44 minutes ago, PaulParanoia said:

Anyone know a good source for anti-Covid stickers?

The White Rose Telegram Group has links to all of theirs.

Some examples:

https://www.samizdata.net/2021/05/another-selection-of-stickers-observed-in-central-london-this-afternoon/#more-49048

A lot of these are in my neck of the woods and I'm reliably informed they are all over Birmingham and Sheffield city centres.

• Cheers 3

DTMark

There's more graffiti in Italy than I remember in the UK. But then I lived somewhere nice.

All the graffiti is political in nature.

Within 300m of here, there's one that says "No health dictatorship", another which accuses Astra-Zeneca of being a bunch of corrupt frauds, and another which says "No to vaccines".

Football graffiti is usually on stickers that say "Lazio merda".

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Austin Allegro

IIRC the police arrested, or at least investigated, some people for hate crime last year for putting up stickers which read 'PUBS CLOSED: BORDERS OPEN'. I don't think the case got very far as I think even the police were intelligent enough to realise you can't prosecute someone for making a statement of fact.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

2 hours ago, DTMark said:

Football graffiti is usually on stickers that say "Lazio merda".

They so are.

Three of mine have been removed after being up for a good three weeks. Might have been the recent rain though..

• Agree 1

unregistered_guest
12 hours ago, Stuey said:

Three of mine have been removed after being up for a good three weeks. Might have been the recent rain though..

You mean three which were put up by your 'good friend' about whom you actually know very little - just a nickname you overheard (which may be bogus), just in case plod is wondering...

• Agree 1

MrLibertyRedux
25 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

You mean three which were put up by your 'good friend' about whom you actually know very little - just a nickname you overheard (which may be bogus), just in case plod is wondering...

It was that Jim bloke from the Dockers Fist.

Yadda yadda yadda
14 hours ago, DTMark said:

We (Atalanta) have nothing to fear

We fear no foe wherever we go. That is Millwall. If they start singing about no-one liking them or the team runs out to a song called "Let 'em come" then they might be a bit naughty.

Some White Rose ones have appeared on lampposts around the Tees in the last couple of days :Beer:

• Cheers 3

Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, Stuey said:

Some White Rose ones have appeared on lampposts around the Tees in the last couple of days :Beer:

I know it wasn't you, but good on whoever put them up!

:ph34r:

56 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I know it wasn't you, but good on whoever put them up!

:ph34r:

I get the classy Red Bubble ones...

8 hours ago, Stuey said:

Correction: it's not just some, the whole area is swamped with them xD

@Jazztraveller Jazzy?