DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Byron

55 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You are not alone. I posted something innocuous and the only offensive word used was actually a name (khan) which put the whole thing in an awaiting moderation queue. 

I didn't go back to see if the post had gone through. 

It started with censorship of any criticism of the ROP.  Now they going after the Trekkies FFS!

Yep i have had post moderated and removed ,i very rarely post there these day and very rarely visit the place 

What i will say though something is definitely happening in the housing market as last time i looked over there, there were a hell of a lot of new poster on any thread that was housing related ...either that or they have had a mass banning spree with everyone regaining with different names 

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep i have had post moderated and removed ,i very rarely post there these day and very rarely visit the place 

What i will say though something is definitely happening in the housing market as last time i looked over there, there were a hell of a lot of new poster on any thread that was housing related ...either that or they have had a mass banning spree with everyone regaining with different names 

I think we should all rejoin. I am going as Mohammed Akhbar.

Anyone else along for the ride?

Just realised I will need a new avatar. What do you think?

Image result for goat pictures

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

I think we should all rejoin. I am going as Mohammed Akhbar.

Just realised I will need a new avatar. What do you think?

Image result for goat pictures

I think Mo forgot the foreplay and slammed it in dry.

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

I still have a account and i`m off the moderation list 

But i found you an avatar :D

The second and third ones are Philip Hammond.

2 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I'm in. I'll have to wait until monday when I'm back in the office though! Probably best if we staggered the new arrivals anyway.

I think subtle piss-taking to start with - then prizes for the most offensive post without being banned.

Archived