Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Odds on Boris not being PM.


Recommended Posts

Hancock

Looks like the bookies think the BoJo the cunt will be here for a good few years yet.

The ERG or whatever its called now really are a bunch of spineless wankers.

image.png.4eeea3da57fb74425c29469f283305de.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Grey Man

I like Graham Brady. He was on an Oxford Uni debate a few months ago and openly said he was a Liberal to Layla Moran, a Liberal MP for goodness sakes.  A real British Liberal description not what the current Liberal party have hijacked as a description.

Anyway. For Boris to go and write his heroic memoires I suspect there has to be growing numbers in the 1922 committee voting against him. My feeling is the current cohort..small I know...will be tricky to buy off. Note the current accross party attempted link against passports.

I did think the Tories might split. I doubt it though. They would jump ship to any majority against Boris.

A new party? I really liked who mentioned here...essentially a no to all of the above passport issues and so on..vote. More relevant for May. Yep and London Mayoral elections.

Not answered the question

I think the 1922 group..not ERG..will grow. My guess enough power 18 months hence to apply pressure and allow time for a vote of no confidence in Boris...6 months pre next general election.

So if we have had a year and 3 ish months...of this lot...I would say 2 years for BJ.

I have no doubt the COVID act will be extended after March 2022 and that is in his favour.

I think were a pig in a poke. No political saviour will save those who like free speech for a good while.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Caravan Monster

On a similar covid politics theme was just thinking to start a thread on the May council elections. Thoughts on how best to punish the tories for lockdown and their lies?

Something else to consider in the May elections is mostly overlooked election of district Police / Crime Commissioners and how candidates may intend to treat any dictats from an increasingly insane central government. Difference between a human being and some Common Purpose woke communist zealot overseeing local police could be a considerable factor on quality of life in your area.

  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
crashmonitor

Yep they've opened up a 10% lead now..unbelievable mid term with Authoritarian Commie policies.

However, you look at the Opposition with their smug hindsight opportunism over Covid 19 and the British public hate it.

220px-Official_portrait_of_Jonathan_Ashworth_MP_crop_2.jpg.e5d776a3513232742ae7d8e2ffe9f441.jpg

And err Woke stuff, BLM, SJWs, the BBC, Eddie Izzard:S, Channel 4 news, anti- white racism and Bozo will walk it however dreadful.

 

Opinion poll today...

 

https://redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com/latest-gb-voting-intention-5-april-2021/

Edited by crashmonitor
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
14 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

On a similar covid politics theme was just thinking to start a thread on the May council elections. Thoughts on how best to punish the tories for lockdown and their lies?

Something else to consider in the May elections is mostly overlooked election of district Police / Crime Commissioners and how candidates may intend to treat any dictats from an increasingly insane central government. Difference between a human being and some Common Purpose woke communist zealot overseeing local police could be a considerable factor on quality of life in your area.

In London I get to vote for Laurence Fox. Not sure who will get my second preference but there are 20 candidates to choose from. It won't be any of the main parties, that is for sure. Just done my research and probably Piers Corbyn as he is solidly anti-lockdown. Also the only candidate to publish his actual address at the link below, which shows a lack of fear.

https://www.londonelects.org.uk/im-candidate/statutory-notices-and-elections-timetable/statements-persons-nominated-mayor

It will have to come down to a local choice in most places. Hopefully most places will at least have an independent option.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Grey Man
1 minute ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

In London I get to vote for Laurence Fox. Not sure who will get my second preference but there are 20 candidates to choose from. It won't be any of the main parties, that is for sure. Just done my research and probably Piers Corbyn as he is solidly anti-lockdown. Also the only candidate to publish his actual address at the link below, which shows a lack of fear.

https://www.londonelects.org.uk/im-candidate/statutory-notices-and-elections-timetable/statements-persons-nominated-mayor

It will have to come down to a local choice in most places. Hopefully most places will at least have an independent option.

Yep. I would give LF my vote down there.

I hope some one cottons on for the rest of us.

Just need a none of the above vote.

Hide intentions till the last moment so no shit stirring against candidate possible.

All I would need to give the X is none of the above.

I doubt Boris will go this way though. It has to be or be likely, from an internal source.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
12 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Yep. I would give LF my vote down there.

I hope some one cottons on for the rest of us.

Just need a none of the above vote.

Hide intentions till the last moment so no shit stirring against candidate possible.

All I would need to give the X is none of the above.

I doubt Boris will go this way though. It has to be or be likely, from an internal source.

Just found that we also have The Heritage Party - Free Speech and Liberty. David Kurten is the mayoral candidate and I recognise the name but forget how I've heard of him. Hopefully they're standing elsewhere too. Too many anti-lockdown parties to choose from here.

Edit Kurten was previously in UKIP.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dgul

Political moods can swing wildly on relatively small triggers.  This is doubly true at the moment.

I think he'll be gone by Autumn.

  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

Political moods can swing wildly on relatively small triggers.  This is doubly true at the moment.

I think he'll be gone by Autumn.

He is overreaching and undertaking actions that a lot of his MPs do not support. If he pushes further then someone like David Davies could try and trigger a leadership election.

Of course a lot of the more elderly Tory voters probably support him, for now. So that is a factor.

It is worth voting against the Conservatives any way you can in May. They need to be punished.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wight Flight

I don't understand why people vote on national party lines at local elections.

The local council probably has as much effect on your day to day living as anyone else.

I will look at who is offering the best for me, and vote accordingly.

  • Agree 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23rdian
20 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't understand why people vote on national party lines at local elections.

The local council probably has as much effect on your day to day living as anyone else.

I will look at who is offering the best for me, and vote accordingly.

I don't understand why any people vote any more.

No one will offer the best for you.

  • Agree 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucralose Ray Leonard

You'd have to be a Grade A knobend to want to be the person that replaces/succeeds Boris.

Why would you want to be the one to clean up Brexit and the utter clusterfuck of lockdown?

No no, Boris is safe for some time yet i reckon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

I don't understand why any people vote any more.

No one will offer the best for you.

Because if you don't you have to put up with whatever choice the fuckwit next door voted for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Grey Man

I lay testament to Lady Time.

Alas he bears the weight of his decisons.

Only The Lady will  judge.

 

 

And as a betting man, not in his favour. He is fucked. Boris will not dodge destiny.

A shadow of what ever he was. Physically. Personally, a curse on what he has beget. Many choices of poison.

download.jpeg.5d9ede0b2e17927dd127aa891a3e2ab6.jpeg

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anglepoise
1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Just found that we also have The Heritage Party - Free Speech and Liberty. David Kurten is the mayoral candidate and I recognise the name but forget how I've heard of him. Hopefully they're standing elsewhere too. Too many anti-lockdown parties to choose from here.

Edit Kurten was previously in UKIP.

Kurten has been pretty effective in the London Assembly for the last few years. Here he is taking on Sadiq Khan..

https://youtu.be/eN0s1Mis70A

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ad_ceng
2 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

On a similar covid politics theme was just thinking to start a thread on the May council elections. Thoughts on how best to punish the tories for lockdown and their lies?

Something else to consider in the May elections is mostly overlooked election of district Police / Crime Commissioners and how candidates may intend to treat any dictats from an increasingly insane central government. Difference between a human being and some Common Purpose woke communist zealot overseeing local police could be a considerable factor on quality of life in your area.

Vote for anyone but the tories who have a chance of winning the seat from them. Local elections do not matter but it will be a massive signal if the cons lose thousands of seats

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
OurDayWillCome
2 hours ago, 23rdian said:

I don't understand why any people vote any more.

No one will offer the best for you.

I see it as a challenge. The 20 second cock and balls drawing challenge.

  • Lol 5
  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex
8 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

I lay testament to Lady Time.

Alas he bears the weight of his decisons.

Only The Lady will  judge.

 

 

And as a betting man, not in his favour. He is fucked. Boris will not dodge destiny.

A shadow of what ever he was. Physically. Personally, a curse on what he has beget. Many choices of poison.

download.jpeg.5d9ede0b2e17927dd127aa891a3e2ab6.jpeg

To be fair, he's also the father of a very young child and is married to a nutter. Both those things will also age a man.

  • Agree 2
  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
spunko
9 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't understand why people vote on national party lines at local elections.

The local council probably has as much effect on your day to day living as anyone else.

I will look at who is offering the best for me, and vote accordingly.

This isn't true. Local councillors follow the main party line. Here we're dominated by Tories, and having got to know them recently due to a local campaign, I can assure you that they all think "what would CCHQ want me to do?".

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

To be fair, he's also the father of a very young child and is married to a nutter. Both those things will also age a man.

Both of those are poor life choices, I have no sympathy.

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hopeful
13 minutes ago, spunko said:

This isn't true. Local councillors follow the main party line. Here we're dominated by Tories, and having got to know them recently due to a local campaign, I can assure you that they all think "what would CCHQ want me to do?".

This

My MP went from we must stay in the EU to Leaving is best for Britain, overnight.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
spunko
1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

This

My MP went from we must stay in the EU to Leaving is best for Britain, overnight.

MPs are worse to be fair. They never know which way the wind is blowing until CCHQ tells them.

Local councillors sometimes have their own input or opinions but if it's anything controversial they'll just regress back to party lines and "blame Boris".

The system here locally is weighted terribly for Tories at the moment, which inevitably means more of the same dross.

Edited by spunko
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Generation Game
2 hours ago, Alex said:

To be fair, he's also the father of a very young child and is married to a nutter. Both those things will also age a man.

Does Carrie know? Might bugger up the certificate of no impediment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin Allegro
4 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Being a fully ordained representative of the swamp sucks the youth and life out of their faces until they end up hideous adrenochrome vampires like Soros and Kissinger and it's only really taken a year to do that to boris, which raises the question of how long he can last physically and mentally. The global elitist war criminal Blair was in the media the other day lying about the digital ids he has been pushing to give to his masters since he took power in the nineties. I think he might have had plastic surgery to try and hide the evil in his face and has ended up looking like the Joker xD

It's telling that Trump left office looking exactly the same wiggy bloater he was pre Presidency.

Point of order! Trump is one of the few politicians who actually has been honest about his hair - IIRC in an interview before he became President he explained how he styles it, it's a sort of combover but he isn't actually bald underneath it. Quite frankly one of the oddest  hairstyles since the late Quentin Crisp moved on to the great cottage in the sky.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...