DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

When will it End?

Hancock

Good front page in the DM.

Stupid cunt doesnt realise the tide turned against his rules long ago.

Has to be close to a time where the backbenchers put someone up against him.

image.png.a1e22b7c41e0a105e2cfcbca3ab9cff2.pngimage.png.2c92f65cb09474a074beac1f083655ec.png

• Agree 8
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Austin Allegro

• Bien Pensant

• Hancock

• JoeDavola

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As with all marxist thinking tyranny it ends when they run out of other peoples money. People are getting paid to do sweet FA sat at home eating and drinking and watching TV. Its no big deal to most a

When we are prepared to use violence, when middle class people are prepared to hurt and kill the police and to drag politicians from office. Until then it will not end, they are enjoying it too much. 

Well judging by my gym this morning at 6am it's all over. Nobody was giving a shit about the hand sanitizer or wiping down machines, busiest I've seen it at that time, everybody chatting freely. And b

Posted Images

spunko

I will know the tide has turned when I go into a shop and see more people not wearing masks then wearing them. That's always been my bellwether. 

Currently it seems to be about 25:75 .

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1
JoeDavola
6 minutes ago, spunko said:

I will know the tide has turned when I go into a shop and see more people not wearing masks then wearing them. That's always been my bellwether. 

Where I am your lucky if you see 1 in 20 not wearing a mask.

I walked into a large shopping centre the outer day and there’s a big sign telling you to wear a mask. Just inside there is a guard whose job presumably is to enforce this mask wearing. He’s not wearing a mask.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 4
nomadic

It will end when people in large numbers riot in the street.

Unfortunately most Brits aren't bothered. 

So it will not end. 

• Agree 7
onlyme
8 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

When we are prepared to use violence, when middle class people are prepared to hurt and kill the police and to drag politicians from office. Until then it will not end, they are enjoying it too much. 

See today about how we all need to be colder in winter to save the planet. 

Our leaders are evil and see us a live stock 

Its worse than that Jim, someone has persuaded the cuntstruck gimp in a clown suit that we are the disease. Roll on Agenda 2030, build back better,4th industrial bollocks to the max.

• Agree 1
JoeDavola
8 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

See today about how we all need to be colder in winter to save the planet. 

Our leaders are evil and see us a live stock 

The problem is people don’t actually seem to miss their freedoms much. I never hear any complaining and think many would just accept this as the new normal.

Maybe the tide will change if people aren’t given total freedom back after the vaccine’s are rolled out. But even then the anger will be at the non-vaccinated, not the government.

• Agree 8
Popuplights
11 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The problem is people don’t actually seem to miss their freedoms much. I never hear any complaining and think many would just accept this as the new normal.

Maybe the tide will change if people aren’t given total freedom back after the vaccine’s are rolled out. But even then the anger will be at the non-vaccinated, not the government.

One of my mates appears 100% happy with lockdown, and recently professed his full trust in the government. 

I don't think I will ever see him again. 

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1
JoeDavola
9 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

One of my mates appears 100% happy with lockdown, and recently professed his full trust in the government. 

Yes I expect there are friends albeit not very close ones that I’ll never see again. 

There was a group of us from my old job who used to meet for lunch once a month, which then became once every couple months, and when I reached out to one of that group a few months back his opinion was that nobody will be bothered meeting again when lockdown eases because of remote working ect.

But I think at the root of it is that for many people once they have a partner they just do everything with them and aren’t bothered about the whole ‘friends’ thing. So lockdown isn’t actually a major inconvenience to them, rather an excellent excuse never to leave the house.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 2
Roger_Mellie
3 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

We saw some friends on Easter Sunday, the wife is a full on believer. Lovely lady but believes every single thing she's told. If the government told her that jumping off a cliff was the only way to 'beat' Covid she would do it. 

Meanwhile I'm hearing previously co-operative people say 'if nothing changes then what is the point of a very big, very expensive vaccine roll out?' A few people I know have really started to twig. I had a message from one last night after Borises announcement going 'wtf? Is the vaccine roll out out not going as well as they said?'. This is from a guy who has up until now being 100% on board. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 5
Carl Fimble
16 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

As with all marxist thinking tyranny it ends when they run out of other peoples money. People are getting paid to do sweet FA sat at home eating and drinking and watching TV. Its no big deal to most at the moment other than they can not go shopping or go the pub. Stop the furlough money and matters change very quickly.

Yip, here's an American saying more or less the same :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/surviving-coronachan-like-a-boss_VwNScCblhBdKkjr.html

8 min 47 sec long.

BoSon

Well, yes, this kind of ongoing ever present control is required to allow Bozo to deliver the 'irreversible' roadmap. He made mention to it yesterday with an 'irreversible pint' on the first day pubs can open outdoors. We'll see how irreversible it really is. 9_9

• Agree 2
ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Popuplights said:

modern technology and education, how you going to protest when everything can be tracked ?

• Agree 1
spunko
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Where I am your lucky if you see 1 in 20 not wearing a mask.

I walked into a large shopping centre the outer day and there’s a big sign telling you to wear a mask. Just inside there is a guard whose job presumably is to enforce this mask wearing. He’s not wearing a mask.

I didn't wear a mask always at first because I didn't want to have any confrontation with shop workers but I've since realised that most of them are more receptive and talkative to non-mask wearers, for obvious reasons.

• Agree 4
ashestoashes

we've got the third wave to get through this summer, how's that going to happen if UV kills the bug

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
Mirror Mirror
1 hour ago, Popuplights said:

Same here.

I was told that VPs were a good idea and that if people want the privileges of freedom, they would need to do their bit and get vaccinated.

Thought the government was doing their best under difficult circumstances.

• Agree 2
Rowley
4 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

we've got the third wave to get through this summer, how's that going to happen if UV kills the bug

It is a different virus being cooked up now in a lab

• Agree 1
Mirror Mirror
6 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Because the government can make the case numbers anything they want them to be?

• Agree 8
Democorruptcy

Do you know anyone who is suffering financially?

Popuplights
8 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

No. Not a single one. 

• Agree 1
Hancock
2 hours ago, spunko said:

Near 1 99 where i am. That being me.

16 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

me

• Cheers 2
Wight Flight
37 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Yes. Me and almost every other small business owner I know round here.

• Agree 8
Austin Allegro

But I think at the root of it is that for many people once they have a partner they just do everything with them and aren’t bothered about the whole ‘friends’ thing. So lockdown isn’t actually a major inconvenience to them, rather an excellent excuse never to leave the house.

Lockdown's been successful partly because of the 'bowling alone' society that has developed over the last fifty years.

Until the 1970s most people were 'we' people rather than 'me' people, and got involved with their local community, parish council, sports club, church, chapel, social club etc.

Now the 'Royle Family' is no longer a comedy but a documentary. Most people seem content to just passively lie on their sofas with only their immediate close relations, guzzling junk food and watching junk TV, with their only trips outside being to the shops.

• Agree 11