DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Antiviral Covid Nasal Spray

tlc

Just £15 for 30mls xD

https://lloydspharmacy.com/pages/viraleze-antiviral-nasal-spray?utm_campaign=VIRALEZE_pop_up&utm_medium=VIRALEZE_smart_block&utm_source=LP_ VIRALEZE&tmsb=qx7as5u&tmrl=57prjce&tmsl=viraleze-banner&tmty=w&tmcv=30&tmcs=nhworj3

I've tried to tell anyone who will listen that I've been nebulising natural antivirals for years!

If someone has the sniffles or coughs near me, out the nebuliser/antivirals come.  :)

Bus Stop Boxer

Ive got my salty iodine crack pipe.

Taking the old man to the eye clinic next monday, i shall be honking on it before and aft.

If there is any upside to be had form this shit show, its to be better informed on rudimentary prevention of all poxes.

• Cheers 1
tlc
5 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Taking the old man to the eye clinic next monday, i shall be honking on it before and aft.

If there is any upside to be had form this shit show, its to be better informed on rudimentary prevention of all poxes.

Where can iodine be bought. Was trying to get some from amazon but no luck.

Bus Stop Boxer
10 minutes ago, tlc said:

Where can iodine be bought. Was trying to get some from amazon but no luck.

Blimey. Thats where i got mine last year. I had a smallish bottle. Goes a long way. Surprised theres none on Amazon.

Stuey
36 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

tenor.png

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 2
Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Quackery.

Not sure. Was not an expensive experiment. No colds or somesuch, for 16 months or so though.

Wight Flight
4 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Not sure. Was not an expensive experiment. No colds or somesuch, for 16 months or so though.

How many did you get before?

MrLibertyRedux
2 hours ago, Stuey said:

tenor.png

That reminds of my Grandfather. After surviving throat cancer in his seventies, he went back to run his market stall and used to wear a cravat to cover up his custom stainless steel tracheotomy tube. Apart from family parties, when still smoking in his eighties he used to continiue to blow smoke rings whilst serving drinks and mixing cocktails behind the custom made bar in the living room.

The World has truly lost its way.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux
Speak 'n' Spell for Christmas
Bus Stop Boxer
3 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

How many did you get before?

Nothing remarkable but i did get a cold reasonably regularly. Have obvs upped the D levels simultaneously though.

tlc
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Nothing remarkable but i did get a cold reasonably regularly. Have obvs upped the D levels simultaneously though.

Not had lurgy for years and only in the last 6 months have I started taking 10K IU's of the D.

Sorry BTW Amazon is selling iodine solution not sure why I couldn't find it when I was looking the other week.

Edited by tlc
  • Cheers 1
The Masked Tulip
Talking Monkey
9 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

The vitamin D has really helped against colds, I'd get them regularly but now nothing for a year

• Informative 1
tlc

and another

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210315005197/en/UK-Clinical-Trial-Confirms-SaNOtize

UK Clinical Trial Confirms SaNOtize’s Breakthrough Treatment for COVID-19

• Patients with a self-administered nasal spray application found to have reduced SARS-CoV-2 log viral load by more than 95% in infected participants within 24 hours of treatment, and by more than 99% in 72 hours
  • Trial concluded that treatment accelerated clearance of SARS-CoV-2 by a factor of 16-fold versus a placebo
  • Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluated 79 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the majority heavily-infected with the UK variant
  • No adverse events were recorded in the group
  • Submission for Emergency Use in the UK and Canada for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 is planned immediately