DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NHS collapse?

tlc

BBC just reported 4.7 million people are waiting for operations.

Most of the staff have been vaxxed.

We are seeing A&E's full of people with vaxx side effects.

MASSIVE backlog + vaxx sick staff + vaxx sick public = big fucking mess. :ph34r:

• Agree 3
  • Informative 6

On that UK Column posted earlier, Brian Gerrish claims to have been told by NHS staff that people hospitalised by the vaccine are passed off as covid cases to keep relatives out of the loop. 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 6

Dogtania

I was thinking about this earlier and cynically whether this would be turned round, come winter, as a crucial reason why everyone needs stabbing.

I know it doesn't add up, just worrying personally, and seeing all the pernicious ways the strategem can be played to get 'jabs in arms'

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer

GP has imposed Econsult booking system for appts.

Absolute carnage. Nobody can make sense of it.

Uproar on local FB page.

Its utterly abysmal and feels like a deliberate ring fence has gone up around them.

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, eight said:

On that UK Column posted earlier, Brian Gerrish claims to have been told by NHS staff that people hospitalised by the vaccine are passed off as covid cases to keep relatives out of the loop. 

I have seen reports that people test positive after the vaxx. If they then die they will say Covid got them not the vaxx. Dolores Cahill said a while back a pathologist report would show up the multi organ failure of vaxx damage, but of course they won't be carried out.

Unvaxxed will be blamed.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Uproar on local FB page.

Its utterly abysmal and feels like a deliberate ring fence has gone up around them.

Our tip moved to an appointment system because covid. Now the number of appointments has been massively cut. People on Lockdown Sceptics who made a point of writing to their MP's claimed that they had simply stopped responding. We all know about the difficulties of accessing hospital treatment. Parental oversight of what is going on within schools gets ever more difficult.

Is the state just withdrawing into its shell? No representation, just taxation?

• Agree 6

Chewing Grass

Huge numbers of Nurses have put in for early retirement this year, I know one who has but has said she will work part time as they are short staffed.

Has had enough.

Makes sense as it will make little to no difference to what she brings in money wise per month.

• Agree 2

Rare Bear
1 hour ago, eight said:

Sounds about par for the NHS. When I had the enlarged prostate, first I had a trans rectal biopsy done by a cunt who fucked up the anaesthetic. A while later I had a trans perinal biopsy. Proper anaesthetic this time but the different cunt left me unable to piss. Then after arguing for a year finally got the prostate reduction after threatening legal action. A great job, HOLEP procedure, done by a surgeon not of the local hospital urology team. Guess what, I was in overnight and there were two guys in the same ward hospitalised because of post prostate biopsy infections.

• Informative 3

2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

What NHS? 

I'm within its hallowed walls right now.

But the doors are locked to keep the plebs out.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Huge numbers of Nurses have put in for early retirement this year, I know one who has but has said she will work part time as they are short staffed.

Has had enough.

Makes sense as it will make little to no difference to what she brings in money wise per month.

Im not front line but i want to get out as soon as I can. 

Carl Fimble

I used to love the NHS, not any more though, not after what they've taken part in over the last year. 

• Agree 5

ThePurpleBird
5 minutes ago, tlc said:

I have seen reports that people test positive after the vaxx. If they then die they will say Covid got them not the vaxx. Dolores Cahill said a while back a pathologist report would show up the multi organ failure of vaxx damage, but of course they won't be carried out.

Unvaxxed will be blamed.

I agree.  There is going to be a huge amount of deaths from the vaccine over the coming years.  I read somewhere that the time between the vax and death is between 1 day and 18 months.  While the Covid laws are in place, they don’t need any second opinions and can basically put anything they want on the death certs.  This will be future waves of different variants and covered up.  Perhaps the death statistics are currently being held back to be manipulated in the autumn (or sooner),!for the next wave. The unvaxed are going to get the blame for not doing their bit.  I am noticing with work, family and friends, there is already a divide.  People literally are unable to see why you are not having the jab.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

I used to love the NHS, not any more though, not after what they've taken part in over the last year. 

The rot started in 1997. Thanks BLiar.

• Agree 3

JoeDavola
1 hour ago, eight said:

To anyone who think's that is far fetched, remember the criteria that we know has been used to denote deaths as having a cause of 'covid' up until now.

We have reports from people involved in death certs saying that reatives were distraught that someone for example with terminal cancer has been put down as a covid death, and it seems there is orders from up above to doctors to do this as much as possible.

If that's been going on, then the behavioue described above is just a continuation of the same thing.

• Agree 3

sarahbell
16 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Uproar on local FB page.

We can email ours for an appt. 
I don't want to see a GP I want a prescription or a referral.
Lots of things they need to see you to diagnose but hey do it over the phone.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Scum - the NHS exists for the benefit of its employees

Patients?

The GP I knew didn't refer to them by their names; he couldn't even refer to them as 'patients', just 'pts'

i.e. a fucking annoyance that reduced the time available for driving his Jag to go fell running in the lakes

Fucking scum

M S E Refugee

If they try to blame the unvaxxed they will have to admit their Vaccines don't work.

If the Vaccines are dangerous it will be to big to cover up.

Will NHS staff let their kids get vaxxed to keep up the pretence that the Vaccines are safe.

• Agree 6

Hail the Tripod

They keep saying the vaccines are “100% effective” at preventing severe illness from COVID. 100%. Not even 99.9%. So if you have had the vaccine, it should be of absolutely zero concern to you whether someone else has had it or not. Unless, deep down you know the vaccine is nowhere near as effective as you are being continually told it is. And if you can’t rely on ‘The Science’ with regard to information about the vaccines...

Edited by Hail the Tripod
  • Agree 5

crashmonitor
3 hours ago, tlc said:

MASSIVE backlog + vaxx sick staff + vaxx sick public = big fucking mess. :ph34r:

Yes I have not seen any mention of folk going into A and E with  post vaccine illnesses on the television.

But an article in the Guardian appears to confirm your post. Still not 100% myself 4 weeks after being jabbed, including more headaches which is probably the clincher for the A and E panic. Don't do GPs so I am not one of them btw.

I assume younger and more  active people getting the jab makes these side effects more noticeable. The original cohort of geriatrics, couch potatoes and nurses may indeed have not noticed. You probably need to be very active to realise you are sub par. God help our Olympic team if they get jabbed.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/apr/09/ae-swamped-with-patients-seeking-help-for-mild-covid-jab-side-effects

Edited by crashmonitor
  • Informative 2

1 minute ago, crashmonitor said:

God help our Olympic team if they get jabbed.

The state of Bahrain offered to jab the entire F1 paddock during the meeting there. The offer was declined.

• Informative 3
  • Lol 2

JoeDavola

Regarding NHS availablity - at the end of 2018 I booked an appointment with an orthadontist, was just gonna pay to get a couple of teeth made slightly straigher.

He said that the best thing for me to do was jaw surgery in addition to this, which could be done on the NHS. This is where your lower jaw is surgically broken and moved forward, then held in place by metal plates. You're on a liquid diet for 6 weeks IIRC.

After more research it turned out that had I went forward with there is a good chance the surgeon would have reccomended double jaw surgery, where they saw through your upper jaw as well and re-position it/ file it down.

Fuck. That.

There is a high percentage chance of permanent nerve damage and I've seen so many reports in the years since of people ending up in chronic pain from the surgery.

So I eventually decided not to get it done because of concerns about whether the NHS would give me as good a quality service on something like that as the private sector, but even more so....what if something goes wrong? In the NHS I had no faith that there would be any speedy aftercare or quick revision surgery. You could end up completley fucked up and nobody answering the phone to help.

And that was before fucking covid. Imagine trying to get help now if some surgeon has fucked your face up.

Jaw Correction | MatrixORTHOGNATHIC™ | J&J Medical Devices

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 3

The Generation Game
3 hours ago, tlc said:

Nah. The population of the Philippines alone is over 100m and we have a printer.  

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

If they try to blame the unvaxxed they will have to admit their Vaccines don't work.

If the Vaccines are dangerous it will be to big to cover up.

Will NHS staff let their kids get vaxxed to keep up the pretence that the Vaccines are safe.

Their kids won't get the injection(s), but they'll get the vaxx paperwork - Dad jabbed my orange/apple

43 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

They keep saying the vaccines are “100% effective” at preventing severe illness from COVID. 100%. Not even 99.9%. So if you have had the vaccine, it should be of absolutely zero concern to you whether someone else has had it or not. Unless, deep down you know the vaccine is nowhere near as effective as you are being continually told it is. And if you can’t rely on ‘The Science’ with regard to information about the vaccines...

Coronaviruses are a type of the common cold

COMORBID19 is a nothing burger

A 21st Century version of The Big Lie

• Agree 2