• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Elaborate Hoaxes

The Great British Saucer Invasion of 1967

Nice 50 year anniversary filler piece from the So-Called BBC.

_97581435_2aa3a0f4-3b04-4b05-89c7-c65c75

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41110193

Interesting bits from the article are the number of apprentices being trained at farnborough which appears to be over 150 per year with 500 being there at any one time.

Their ability to obtain materials and make the saucers without raising eyebrows whilst all staying in the works hostel.

The willingness for the press to run with a story that they know is fake.

The sheer incompetence of plod and the local military.

Quote:- 'Now, he says, the saucers would be treated as explosive devices and detonated - and the hoaxers could end up in jail. '

I remember the 1967 prank. A lot of people were concerned that the authorities were so ready to destroy the things without knowing what they were.

Richard Branson made a fake UFO in 1989.

Edited by Happy Renting

Them fuckin plane bits on the lawn was proper comedy - cunts. The lack of released cctv footage is a joke. I believe every word.

Stop fuckin about Sarge - name the cunt. I remember the face.

2 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

IMG_3398.JPG

Nothing could be further from the truth - This bloke & his mob accelerated the absolute destruction of Britain/uk faster than any one could have imagined.

Vile piece of cuntingness. Shit, I'm angry tonight.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Bliar looks young there and much less demonic/barking 

Really? Full on marxist lunatic in the making - George soros has this picture of this in his toilet. It stinks of evil - straw, prescott, newlabour, we'll rub the tories (and our core working class, northern thick cunts faces in it) Diversity bruv

4 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Really? Full on marxist lunatic in the making - George soros has this picture of this in his toilet. It stinks of evil - straw, prescott, newlabour, we'll rub the tories (and our core working class, northern thick cunts faces in it) Diversity bruv

Not disagreeing at all. He out thachered thatcher. He's not aged well though. Perhaps it's the guilt. 

IMG_0795.PNG