• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Gender Neutered

As part of the ongoing campaign to neutralise gender and sub-consciously marginalise certain fascist cults by expanding equality, same sex-marriage etc etc.

Retailer John Lewis has made all boys and girls clothes gender neutral.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/john-lewis-scraps-boys-girls-13564901

48 minutes ago, onlyme said:

I find their name offensive and gender slanted, can they change that too whilst they are at it?

Quite it's just reminiscent of old outdated sexism and fascism.  Similarly Peter Jones.  Ronald McDonald will have to go as well.

https://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk/about/our-founder.html

Mind you none of it makes sense - these days you can still wear a dress and self indentify as a boy or man - and vice versa.

Edited by twocents

Just now, twocents said:

Quite it's just reminiscent of old outdated sexism and fascism.  Similarly Peter Jones.

https://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk/about/our-founder.html

Thankyou, you've just lighted something else offensive - the partnership bit. That is sure offensive to all those not in a partnership and is singularist.

They really need to look at their forward facing brand and realise what a bunch of cunts they are.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Ha. Our local John Lewis.

I expect the girls will still flock to the pink stuff and dresses and the boys will still go to the dinosaurs etc ...

UTTER FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING BULLSHIT.

... can I self-identify as a female and just wander into the female toilets ????

Just wander into the female changing rooms - women seem to think it is their right to walk into the mens.

When Andy Street left his £800k+ top job at JL to run for West Midlands Mayor {and win} the first thought I had was why do that.

The obvious answer is just like all department stores JL are in the run out groove.

This kind of bollocks is further proof.

Won't be long until John Lewis become Gone Lewis.

1 hour ago, longtomsilver said:

Nasty. My sister who has a degree in PPE, works in the civil service deciding on future government policy is bringing her children up gender neutral all their toys are Montessori (dolls are... gender neutral), their clothes are not sexed and I suppose they now have another outlet to inflict their warped reflection on the world onto their children who I have to say are now completely head fucked weird creatures. Child abuse.

I'll be adding John Lewis to my boycott list.

Could you elaborate on how the head fuckedness and weirdness manifests itself in your sister's kids, just curious on what effects this shiyte has on kids

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

When my kids were growing up (90's and early 2000's) toy guns were frowned on. Pissed me off a lot. Even as a female I had a cowboy hat and toy gun back in the day.

Anyway I thought that I'd better not buy toy guns despite my thoughts that were was no harm in playing cowboy and Indians.

My son improvised by making toy guns from wood and lego but my daughter was ininterested in guns. No internet access back then to influence kids!

Gender neutral pc stuff is just shite IMO. Boys and girls are just different. I would guess that the majority of reasonable people have observed their offspring and know that this biological factor in life is true!

I do wonder what the best case scenario is. A gender confused teenager cutting away at whatever aspect of themselves seems offensive to their crazy parents? Hopefully it'll be water off a ducks back and the kids react against it by adopting gender stereotypes dialled up to 11.

1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

There are two fucking genders, male and female (apart from a few genetic aberrations)

We are seriously fucked up bending over to all these minority special interest groups, with an emphasis on the word SPECIAL

I think that ultimately it always boils down to money otherwise most of this stuff wouldn't gain traction.  

Not only are people having to bend over to special interest groups but yet again they're having to bend over to the corporates (not only the pharmas) and others who make lots of money out of those sort of changes.  

5 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

It's fucking ridiculous.

Quite.

Actual real people are going to have to get up off the sofa and clean house or we are all going to go to pansexual islamic hell (in this life and the next). 

If boys grow up and start manifesting negative masculine traits it's because footballers aren't good enough role models. If girls grow up and start manifesting negative female traits it's because of poor labelling on consumer products.

Definitely not just shitty parents failing/outsourcing their responsibilities regarding their children's upbringing.

11 hours ago, Talking Monkey said:

Could you elaborate on how the head fuckedness and weirdness manifests itself in your sister's kids, just curious on what effects this shiyte has on kids

They look Amish and act like they've come out of The Shining. Freak shows. Conditioning began at birth as they also used the controlled crying technique which is basically putting a cherry on bad parenting and ignoring a child's needs for food, fluids or love that they craved in any given moment in time. Their grandma (my mother) raised an eyebrow when they told her in no uncertain terms not to bring them out of a pram or lift them from their cot and they would have been right next to them. 

What is the modern school uniform? Sweatshirts, pants and trainers. Seems pretty gender neutral to me. It's already a long time since we dressed like Jennings, or St.Trinians.

2 minutes ago, choochoo said:

The best thing you can do for your kids is counteract all this crap as much as you can.

As far as I can tell the kids find it hilarious that adults can believe such ludicrous nonsense. No matter how ridiculous the question they ask, the mongs trying to imprint this bollocks on them remain earnest, encouraging and accommodating. Manna from heaven for piss taking tweens.

All that has changed is that "Gay" as a generic insult has been replaced with "Transexual". So if for instance someone makes a fool of themselves, where in the past they would have said "Mate, are you sure you're not gay?" now they say "Dude, are you sure you're not a transexual?"

20 hours ago, Kilham said:

https://underdogsbiteupwards.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/genderless/

One of my favourite bloggers and his take on it. He could well be a member here.

A very intelligent, articulate and observant article (Anthology Tree). Great comments too! Another article from there worth reading is; "Fear the Witch; for it is you".

I'm surprised that John Lewis has jumped on the band-wagon on this issue in such a public way, but when you read the linked article, it all makes sense. This is brainwashing, mind-control, call it what you will - on a MASSIVE scale.

It's being reported every hour on every radio station and discussed on talk shows. Thank God I don't watch TV. I imagine the so called bbc are in their element.

On my very small, conservative town's farce book page, an advert for Gender Neutral toys is constantly being posted. It gets many thumbs up each time.

It's just relentless.

Edited by morphic pippin

It's bad for adults to force ideology on children. They will know who they are soon enough, and nobody else should decide.O.o

Still we all live in the times we have. Girls should wear straw boaters, and hockey socks.