Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Reasons to feel ashamed of yourself


Carl Fimble
 Share

Recommended Posts

Carl Fimble

I get a little buzz when someone reps a post of mine, and really like the fact that I have managed to get my rep to post ration above 1, from less than 0.5.

:$

I still smoke too....

:wanker:

  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I get a little buzz when someone reps a post of mine, and really like the fact that I have managed to get my rep to post ration above 1, from less than 0.5.

:$

I still smoke too....

:wanker:

Ive been thinking of taking up the fags.

Why the fuck not?

  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Ive been thinking of taking up the fags.

Why the fuck not?

In that case I recommend Natural American Spirit tobacco, thin rolling papers and extra slim filters.

Harm reduction smoking. 

 

^ This is not advice, and I do not recommend smoking. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the disclaimer
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jazztraveller
31 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I get a little buzz when someone reps a post of mine, and really like the fact that I have managed to get my rep to post ration above 1, from less than 0.5.

:$

I still smoke too....

:wanker:

We need to find a way to lower your R number.

Because nobody’s safe unless everybody’s safe 😎

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
Posted (edited)

I've posted this thread in the wrong sub forum, it should be in the.... dunno, steak forum probably, or the bin. 

 

@spunko

Sorry!

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the @spunko bit
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whowhywhen?

It's the wanking isn't it.  You're all talking about the wanking again.  Why cant you leave me alone???

  • Lol 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
47 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I've posted this thread in the wrong sub forum, it should be in the.... dunno, steak forum probably, or the bin. 

 

@spunko

Sorry!

hope you're ashamed

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

In that case I recommend Natural American Spirit tobacco, thin rolling papers and extra slim filters.

Harm reduction smoking. 

 

^ This is not advice, and I do not recommend smoking. 

Licorice rizlas are the best imo.

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I've posted this thread in the wrong sub forum, it should be in the.... dunno, steak forum probably, or the bin. 

 

@spunko

Sorry!

Where is this steak forum you speak of?

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Harm reduction smoking. 

 

Read that has ham smoking reduction. Fucking dyslxevia. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
2 hours ago, spunko said:

Licorice rizlas are the best imo.

It's been years! Decades in fact, might buy a pack, if they're still available. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell
3 hours ago, spunko said:

Licorice rizlas are the best imo.

Cor. 

All this talk of smoking is no good. You can't smoke or drink in a pub at the moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's been years! Decades in fact, might buy a pack, if they're still available. 

They are widely available in all good Co-op stores (orange pack).

46 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Cor. 

All this talk of smoking is no good. You can't smoke or drink in a pub at the moment. 

It's not good for social smokers like me, but I now consider walking along the high street 'social' so it's okay.

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's been years! Decades in fact, might buy a pack, if they're still available. 

Try licorice papers with a menthol filter. Sounds weird, but it works quite well.

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Where is this steak forum you speak of?

Ths steak forum didn't get enough posts - it was too hard to filet.

  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell
38 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Ths steak forum didn't get enough posts - it was too hard to filet.

I'll poke you in the rib-eye if you're not careful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Where is this steak forum you speak of?

Build it and they will come!

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

@Carl Fimble

What does the green tick represent under your profile pic?

No idea, I can't even see it, I'll try desktop mode...

Edit- ah, that's for getting a best answer in the Quota type bit we have- Knowledge base. Very kindly given to me, without having warranted it, by @The XYY Man

Edited by Carl Fimble
Edit bit
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Reck B said:

Ths steak forum didn't get enough posts - it was too hard to filet.

Went into a butcher and bet the 5-ft tall butcher £10 he couldn't reach the meat on the top shelf.

He declined, saying "the stakes are too high"🙄

 

  • Lol 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hail the Tripod
36 minutes ago, Herby said:

Went into a butcher and bet the 5-ft tall butcher £10 he couldn't reach the meat on the top shelf.

He declined, saying "the stakes are too high"🙄

Good joke, but you butchered the punchline.

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southmartin
15 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I get a little buzz when someone reps a post of mine, and really like the fact that I have managed to get my rep to post ration above 1, from less than 0.5.

Oooooh, +1.3 well la-de-da 

Call me when you get to +3.3 ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
10 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Oooooh, +1.3 well la-de-da 

Call me when you get to +3.3 ;-)

I'll never lower in myself to such levels, courting the common man like some sort of tuppenny whore!

I think I'm doing pretty well considering what stuff I'm pushing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southmartin
17 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'll never lower in myself to such levels, courting the common man like some sort of tuppenny whore!

I think I'm doing pretty well considering what stuff I'm pushing!

Bloody elitist liberal - you hate us populists don't cha.... ;-)

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...