DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

maffo
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spygirl

• MrPin

• The Masked Tulip

• eight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So on the one hand, brits weren't allowed to see elderly relatives etc because of the risk of infection. But at the same time "Brits" were allowed to get on a plane to some shithole where people dont

I've been to india and tbh it's a shithole unless you have money. Even in normal times millions of people dont get medical treatment. You walk about Delhi and you see lepers begging at the side of the

The media has been giving the impression that India is on a par with the UK but it has 1/10th the number of standard hospital beds and ICU beds are so small that they just call it zero/100,000 in the

Posted Images

Jazztraveller
16 minutes ago, maffo said:

Seems convenient that it's apparently affecting the under 40s. 

I’ve referred to this in my “Plandemic - Next Stages” thread.

it’s all part of their plan...

• Agree 5
MrPin

I am sure the Indian health service might be a bit ropey, in a crisis. Isn't this another case of showing a problem "far far away" like polar bears sinking on ice floes, which I cannot verify, by looking out of the wndow.

I will ask our local shopkeeper, when I go next, as he is from Gujarat, and will have more knowledge of this than I do.

• Agree 3
M S E Refugee

If the figures from Worldometer is correct then India have 8944 people who are critically ill with Covid 19 out of a population of 1.3 billion.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4
spygirl
1 minute ago, M S E Refugee said:

If the figures from Worldometer is correct then India have 8944 people who are critically ill with Covid 19 out of a population of 1.3 billion.

yeah.

Id guess more Indian  die from the shits.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2
MrPin
2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

It's a faily big place, and diahrhoea is probably more of a worry. It was for me anyway.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

yeah.

Id guess more Indian  die from the shits.

You fucking beat me to it, you cunt!

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
MrPin
1 minute ago, nomadic said:

Covid-21 is finally being released as per that leaked email in Canada?

Windows 8?

• Lol 2
eight
11 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Hence the laughable claims about being unable to process the dead. Tens of thousands must die every single day in India.

• Agree 10
M S E Refugee
Just now, eight said:

Hence the laughable claims about being unable to process the dead. Tens of thousands must die every single day in India.

Where are the fact checkers in all of this?

• Lol 1
Bear Hug

Dead. They are all dead... 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 9
spygirl

Stepping back, to last March, where everyone was going back Borix, Brits are shit, huge number of dead people etc etc etc.

It was all down to the simple fat that more people flying into the UK than any other European country, so Brits got it earlier and harder and wider than other EU country.

We also have a lot of black n brown people, who work in old folks homes....

As covid ahs gone on, other countries have caught it.

The ones with less migrants and better run health services (scandis) have done very well.

The ones  with more migrants have done worse.

Theres a strong case that national  health systems should employ people who match the countries genetic makeup. Otherwise you risk having Abdul fluing in from Pakistan and import infections to the eard he works in.

India is nuts. Only ~3 months ago they were going on about how well it had done.

Coronavirus: Are Indians more immune to Covid-19?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-54730290

Millions of Indians have limited access to clean water, consume unhygienic food, breathe foul air and live in densely packed surroundings.

Researchers have found this makes them susceptible to a host of non-communicable illnesses like heart and chronic respiratory diseases, cancer and diabetes. These contribute significantly to the disease burden, according to a government report. Air pollution alone kills more than a million Indians every year.

Now, new research by Indian scientists suggests that low hygiene, lack of clean drinking water, and unsanitary conditions may have actually saved many lives from severe Covid-19.

• Agree 2
nomadic
9 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Being anally swabbed with a pitchfork hopefuly.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
spygirl

No. Poor hygiene means you dont get lots of sickly people in hospital.

The bugs kills them off long before.

• Agree 2
MrPin
1 minute ago, spygirl said:

No. Poor hygiene means you dont get lots of sickly people in hospital.

The bugs kills them off long before.

India was not that bad. I was in an agricutural area, where nobody is starving. Free coconuts and bananas. It all looked pretty heathy to me despite some bad open drains. I especially liked the bus of girls waving to us every morning, on their way to some sort of pharmaceutical college.

spygirl
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

India was not that bad. I was in an agricutural area, where nobody is starving. Free coconuts and bananas. It all looked pretty heathy to me despite some bad open drains. I especially liked the bus of girls waving to us every morning, on their way to some sort of pharmaceutical college.

I doubt you went to the poor bits.

Sound more like Goa, with is very well run, western level health system.

The trial areas are fly blown shitholes.

And he mega city slums .. eutgh.

India has very high rates of kids dying before their 5th bday.

• Agree 1
M S E Refugee

When you compare the UK with India on Worldometer there is very little difference between the two Countries with regard to cases and hospitalizations allowing for the difference in population.

• Agree 2
MrPin
Just now, spygirl said:

I doubt you went to the poor bits.

Sound more like Goa, with is very well run, western level health system.

The trial areas are fly blown shitholes.

And he mega city slums .. eutgh.

India has very high rates of kids dying before their 5th bday.

No, you are correct. It wasn't a bad area. If got some cash out at the ATM, I'm not getting mugged. It was more like Ipswich, than Manchester.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
spygirl

When you compare the UK with India on Worldometer there is very little difference between the two Countries with regard to cases and hospitalizations allowing for the difference in population.

Two covid possibilities -

You get it, running a ~0.001% (??) of serious problems.

You get vaccinated.

eight
8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Oooh, get you, with your poncy "facts"!

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1
Jazztraveller
18 minutes ago, eight said:

Oooh, get you, with your poncy "facts"!

I have fact-checked these facts and can confirm that that are, indeed, “poncy” 😄

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Austin Allegro
28 minutes ago, MrPin said:

No, you are correct. It wasn't a bad area. If got some cash out at the ATM, I'm not getting mugged. It was more like Ipswich, than Manchester.

You've obviously not been to Ipswich lately. Parts of it now look like that Lunik 9 gypsy slum in the Czech Republic. That said, probably not as bad as Manchester.

• Cheers 1