• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Thankyou for the latest addition to the Civil List, we will gladly pay...

20 years ago as a young(ish) expat, I ventured in a British expat bar that I thought the Royal Family was a good thing.

A friend from Newcastle said: "why?, what good have they done?" My reply was full of blandishments, such as stability, etc.,

When he pointed out the total decline of the U.K., immigration mess (even 20 years ago), I had to concede the point. Whatever use they had was actually proven to be worthless.

Nowadays I have very real and personal reasons for hating the lot of them. We shall see how it ends.

30 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

20 years ago as a young(ish) expat, I ventured in a British expat bar that I thought the Royal Family was a good thing.

A friend from Newcastle said: "why?, what good have they done?" My reply was full of blandishments, such as stability, etc.,

When he pointed out the total decline of the U.K., immigration mess (even 20 years ago), I had to concede the point. Whatever use they had was actually proven to be worthless.

Nowadays I have very real and personal reasons for hating the lot of them. We shall see how it ends.

The royals are screwed, the enrichers will eventually turn on them. I'm sure they'll get out before in happens. I wonder where they'll go? I might follow them :ph34r:

Well I think this is bloody good news, what. I'm thumping the table and shouting "Hooray" across the office.

Bloody fine set of balls, that William.

Top spunking

40 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

How dare you!

The royal family represent all that is British ...... dysfunctional family of immigrants living high on he hog on public sector money.

Im shocked that Katey is knocked up again. I was sure I pulled out on time this time.

4 minutes ago, This Time said:

What the fuck has happened to Prince William? He was really cute as a teenager.

When you look back at Queeny during her younger days, one thing jumps out - Shes got an enormous pair.

Just now, spygirl said:

How dare you!

The royal family represent all that is British ...... dysfunctional family of immigrants living high on he hog on public sector money.

Im shocked that Katey is knocked up again. I was sure I pulled out on time this time.

They spend all that money on fags and booze and still expect free houses and cars. 'We're entitled to it', bloody scroungers.