DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fertility and the Vaxx

MrPin

I have never heard of this, and I expect it is one of those "moral panics".

• Agree 2
ashestoashes
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

how do we stop these moral panics ?

MrPin
Just now, ashestoashes said:

how do we stop these moral panics ?

Can't really. It's just human nature.

ashestoashes
2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Can't really. It's just human nature.

haven't heard women shedding their uterus due to moral panic before, are you a real doctor ? 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Carl Fimble
11 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Number 17842 in Pinny's "Don't worry Goy, Everything's Fine" series. 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 3
MrPin
Just now, ashestoashes said:

haven't heard women shedding their uterus due to moral panic before, are you a real doctor ? 

I haven't heard of it at all. I tend to give little credence to reburped foreign tweets. The Lancet migh be more credible on this.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Number 17842 in Pinny's "Don't worry Goy, Everything's Fine" series. 

Are you having a go at me again?

Carl Fimble
Just now, MrPin said:

I haven't heard of it at all. I tend to give little credence to reburped foreign tweets. The Lancet migh be more credible on this.

Kinda, but in a friendly joking sort of a way. 

• Lol 2
ashestoashes
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

at least there'll be less annoying nippers running around disturbing the peace

sarahbell

Miscarriage has had an airing this morning on BBC news.  Apparently you have to have 3 in a row before you can have any treatment.

They implied mental health support is the included in the "any treatment", but as you can self-refer here for mental health support I don't see why you'd have to wait. You can be depressed or in need of support for any reason. 

The Masked Tulip

Men having aches or pain in their testicles is reported also, but gets less prominence because the media does not care so much - yet.

As they jab younger and younger males it will be interesting whether more men report such symptoms.

• Agree 1
MrPin
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Men having aches or pain in their testicles is reported also, but gets less prominence because the media does not care so much - yet.

As they jab younger and younger males it will be interesting whether more men report such symptoms.

It will be intersting to see whether it is a myth, promoted by hypochondriacs.

Yadda yadda yadda
11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yikes!

You can bet men are far less likely to report this. Very few would plaster it all over twitter.

• Agree 2
Yadda yadda yadda
2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It will be intersting to see whether it is a myth, promoted by hypochondriacs.

First I'd heard of it. If I see men hobbling around with a wince on their face I'll presume they've been jabbed. Rather than kicked in the balls.

• Lol 2
Loki
22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

High concentration of ace2 receptor in testes but probably just a coincidence (;))

Edited by Loki
  • Informative 1
MrPin
1 minute ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

First I'd heard of it. If I see men hobbling around with a wince on their face I'll presume they've been jabbed. Rather than kicked in the balls.

It's those bamboo underpants, for those with thicker legs. It's the latest THNEED.

The Masked Tulip
8 minutes ago, Loki said:

High concentration of ace2 receptor in testes but probably just a coincidence

I was watching this earlier - chap in the US doing a round up of latest news re symptoms, research, etc.

At 1 hour 18ish minutes talks about ACE2, platelets and clots. Most of it is what we have discussed on here I think. 

• Informative 2
Mash
54 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ok, I will admit it, on day 2 after having the az vaccine my balls did really hurt, went away within a day, not returned. I am however on week 4 of a constant headache and neck stiffness, which started post jab. Hoping its a tension headache, but starting to worry me now! 

Edited by Mash
Typo
  • Informative 6
apples
55 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From last year, virus not vaccine:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1330036/coronavirus-symptoms-update-news-swollen-testicles

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8930159/How-mans-testicle-pain-turned-sign-Covid-19.html

Two different men.

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, Mash said:

Ok, I will admit it, on day 2 after having the az vaccine my balls did really hurt, went away within a day, not returned. I am however on week 4 of a constant headache and neck stiffness, which started post jab. Hoping its a tension headache, but staring to worry me now! 

If I was you - and I am NOT a doctor - I would be taking a small dose of soluble aspirin daily. About a quarter of a 300mg aspirin that you buy from a supermarket for about 40p per pack.

I would ensure that I always had a pack on me, pack in the car and packs in the house. If I felt any chest tightness or stroke like symptoms coming on I would immediately place 2 300mg aspirin under my tongue - they apparently dissolve faster into your bloodstream via there than via the stomach. And call 999.

I would also go see my GP about the headaches and tension in the neck. If you have any problems with light seeming too bright and/or develop a rash go to A&E immediately.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Mash

Agreed, gp already booked, didn't worry at first as similar to past episodes of tension headache, but this is feeling worse, longer lasting and now have blood every time I blow nose, which is new. Doesn't sound great does it! 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, Mash said:

Agreed, gp already booked, didn't worry at first as similar to past episodes of tension headache, but this is feeling worse, longer lasting and now have blood every time I blow nose, which is new. Doesn't sound great does it! 

Blood when blowing nose are things I have read other people having after being jabbed. O am glad you have booked to see the doc. I would definitely be taking a small dose of aspirin if that was happening to me.

Yadda yadda yadda
21 minutes ago, Mash said:

Good luck. Hope it all works out well.

Do consider reporting this to the yellow card website if not already done.

• Agree 4