Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

12yo's to be vaxxed without parental consent on September school return?


tlc
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

No. not a chance.

 

They tried to vaxx my 12yo with the HPV without my consent.

  • Informative 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spygirl
9 minutes ago, tlc said:

They tried to vaxx my 12yo with the HPV without my consent.

Id doubt that.

Either me or Mrs spy have had to sign a consent form for every school based jab our kids have had.

They will not jab kids without OKing with the parents, due to parents having sight of the kids medical records- allergiesn all that.

Without school, the school risks being sued and the nurse would be sacked and disbarred.

 

 

 

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, tlc said:

They tried to vaxx my 12yo with the HPV without my consent.

This is the HPV that's so important that it's been lost in the disruption this year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Id doubt that.

Either me or Mrs spy have had to sign a consent form for every school based jab our kids have had.

They will not jab kids without OKing with the parents, due to parents having sight of the kids medical records- allergiesn all that.

Without school, the school risks being sued and the nurse would be sacked and disbarred.

 

 

 

 

I imagined getting a call from the school saying my daughter was refusing and going in to tell the fucking nurse to back the fuck off.

I've wrote about the incident more than once here.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No medical treatment can be given to any child (defined as anyone under 18) without parental consent.  The issues of Gillick competency are a difficult area and would normally be associate with sexual health (contraceptive pill etc), any school attempting this is on very dodgy legal ground as normal vaccinations should always go down the parental consent route.  

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Penda
12 minutes ago, mattydread said:

So this covid bs is really about a population cull in the next 20 years.

Fucked bro

Even I doubt they would be that devious 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LC1 said:

Implied consent? Sneaky cunts! >:(

The same as the old "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" little brothers are for. 

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tlc said:

3. An implied consent process by which parents are informed of imminent vaccination through social mobilization and communication, sometimes including letters directly addressed to the parents. Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is
considered to imply consent. This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to vaccination are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their child or adolescent does not participate in the vaccination session. This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.

 

Someone post it on mumsnet

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Loki said:

3. An implied consent process by which parents are informed of imminent vaccination through social mobilization and communication, sometimes including letters directly addressed to the parents. Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is
considered to imply consent. This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to vaccination are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their child or adolescent does not participate in the vaccination session. This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.

 

Someone post it on mumsnet

Imagine ‘missing’ the letter/email, sending your kid to school in September and them being killed by a vaccination you were even mildly sceptical of.

a lot of what ifs in that scenario, but Christ almighty, implied consent in this situation is an ethical minefield.

Edited by Reck B
  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Imagine ‘missing’ the letter/email, sending your kid to school in September and them being killed by a vaccination you were even mildly sceptical of.

You can only hope the vaccine itself is as harmless to kids immediate health as COVID.  Long term effects, who knows.  Reactions to the adjuvants etc, again who knows.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Option5
21 minutes ago, Loki said:

3. An implied consent process by which parents are informed of imminent vaccination through social mobilization and communication, sometimes including letters directly addressed to the parents. Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is
considered to imply consent. This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to vaccination are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their child or adolescent does not participate in the vaccination session. This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.

 

Someone post it on mumsnet

What if you only speak English? :S

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Loki said:

You can only hope the vaccine itself is as harmless to kids immediate health as COVID.  Long term effects, who knows.  Reactions to the adjuvants etc, again who knows.

I'd add to that that you can only hope that it is harmless at a population level, and won't increase risks to the vulnerable (or the non-vulnerable).

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dgul said:

I'd add to that that you can only hope that it is harmless at a population level, and won't increase risks to the vulnerable (or the non-vulnerable).

You're better qualified than me to comment on that xD  I've followed your 'leaky vaccine' posts with interest

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, tlc said:

Children as young as 12 'will get Covid vaccines in September when they return after summer as government battles to avoid a third wave'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9502227/Coronavirus-UK-Children-young-12-Covid-vaccines-September.html

 

  • Leaked files show children will be given a jab when they go to class after summer

Image

 

Again and again they make the kids suffer, when it isn't their problem.

In this case, they'll probably achieve >90% vaccination rates by making it an opt-out system, rather than opt-in (where they'd get maybe 1/3rd of kids vaccinated).

I really hope that there's a nasty wave this summer that targets the vaccinated (perhaps 1% hospitalisation amongst the vaccinated; perhaps an ADE type effect) -- not because I'm vindictive or hateful, but because it is starting to look like that's the only way to save the youth/kids from this experiment.

Edited by dgul
Never apologise, never explain.
  • Agree 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'd add to that that you can only hope that it is harmless at a population level, and won't increase risks to the vulnerable (or the non-vulnerable).

 

That is an interesting thought. Would mass vaxing of children, with their stronger immune systems, make it more likely that scary variants emerge? I suppose we are going to find that out in the next year.

Judging by how eagerly most adults have accepted the jabs what would make them stop their children having it? 

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Would mass vaxing of children, with their stronger immune systems, make it more likely that scary variants emerge?

That is a very good question, their stronger systems would work until they didn't, then off we go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...