DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

12yo's to be vaxxed without parental consent on September school return?

tlc

The Masked Tulip
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I really hope that there's a nasty wave this summer that targets the vaccinated (perhaps 1% hospitalisation amongst the vaccinated; perhaps an ADE type effect) -- not because I'm vindictive or hateful, but because it is starting to look like that's the only way to save the youth/kids from this experiment.

I have found myself wishing for the same thing this past week as they were announcing jabs for younger and younger age groups. I immediately would put it out of my mind as it is not a good thought to have. But, yes, to protect the 20-somethings and younger we need to see some kind of, well, vaccinated scare.

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

That is a very good question, their stronger systems would work until they didn't, then off we go.

My basic understanding of diseases that spread rapidly amongst kids is that the spread is partly down to how strong their immune responses are. Isn't part of the reason why children can have such awful symptoms is because their immune systems are so good at powering away at mumps, measles, even the common cold, etc?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That is an interesting thought. Would mass vaxing of children, with their stronger immune systems, make it more likely that scary variants emerge? I suppose we are going to find that out in the next year.

Judging by how eagerly most adults have accepted the jabs what would make them stop their children having it? 

That should be with their stronger innate immune systems...

By the Geert theory it'll 'sort of' turn all youngsters into the equivalent of geriatrics wrt their immune response to covid.   The worst case is that they'll get symptomatic disease when the vaccine escape variants emerge.

I don't think it'll make them any better at being viral variant factories than the oldies, but I'm not sure.

Without vaccination my understanding is that they're not good at being variant factories compared with oldies (it is the obese and elderly that are good at creating escape variants.  The immunosuppressed are far better than those again, but there aren't so many of those).

Edited by dgul
Never apologise, never explain.
  • Informative 3

They will either:

Magnify the usual flu / covid deaths through the MSM lens to epic proportions 

OR

Release a real virus that does the job properly (as Gates keeps telling us)

Back to full lockdown due to the dirty unvaxxed. The passport scheme quickly comes in to maintain the freedoms we have grown accustomed to during summer. School / office / public transport / shops all require mandatory proof of vaccination

1 minute ago, dgul said:

I don't think it'll make them any better at being viral variant factories than the oldies, but I'm not sure.

Actually that makes me think, I forgot that viruses like this tend to mutate to less lethal versions once they burn through the hosts.(?)

• Agree 3

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, Rowley said:

They will either:

OR

Back to full lockdown due to the dirty unvaxxed. The passport scheme quickly comes in to maintain the freedoms we have grown accustomed to during summer. School / office / public transport / shops all require mandatory proof of vaccination

Autumn term will be ideal timing to then have a need for a late Oct / Nov through Winter lockdown.

• Agree 1

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Autumn term will be ideal timing to then have a need for a late Oct / Nov through Winter lockdown.

It would only be a repeat of the trick they pulled this year.

The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, eight said:

It would only be a repeat of the trick they pulled this year.

Yes, but it will be a slight variation, like those LOTR films which ensure the punters keep coming back. Now they will have the perfect excuse to continue this. 

Depressing on so many levels.

• Agree 1

Van Lady

I agree with @dgulthat the current vaccines that are still on trial until 2023 should only have been offered to the vulnerable and not to healthy people.

It makes me feel despondent reading reports and hearing anecdotal stuff locally of people being coerced into vaccination.

Regarding vaccination of children it makes me feel :Sick1:. Totally unethical and, in my opinion, unnecessary.

Still think that the lack of decent scientific debate about meddling with nature will be the downfall of humanity. Nothing new!

Edited to add.....one of my acquaintances who has been vaccinated recently is now suffering from ankle swelling and breathlessness. Not a fit person, very overweight and drinks alcohol spirits daily. Oh well!

Edited by Van Lady
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 2

maynardgravy
2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Judging by how eagerly most adults have accepted the jabs what would make them stop their children having it? 

An increased IQ

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

Ash4781b
2 hours ago, Rowley said:

They will either:

OR

Why do you think Boris is getting his flat done up ? Lockdown 4 is it ? I lose count.

unregistered_guest
2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That is an interesting thought. Would mass vaxing of children, with their stronger immune systems, make it more likely that scary variants emerge?

image.png.1a6538a7adab9dee435c15bfb4f4007a.png

• Lol 1

The Masked Tulip

Can you imagine the parents screaming at the school gates 6 months from now wanting to know which children have not been jabbed.

King Penda
3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

My basic understanding of diseases that spread rapidly amongst kids is that the spread is partly down to how strong their immune responses are. Isn't part of the reason why children can have such awful symptoms is because their immune systems are so good at powering away at mumps, measles, even the common cold, etc?

E5DB8069-5814-49B6-B33E-87233CFB51A9.jpeg

• Agree 10
  • Informative 1

Alonso Quijano

This masking and vaccinating of children over very little risk indeed and the complicity of teachers and acquiescence of parents is terrifying. It does not bode well when the sane and enquiring people are in the minority and the propaganda relentless.

• Agree 5

Bkkandrew

Implied consent. Wow. 

I wonder how that defence would go down in a rape trial?

Edited by Bkkandrew
sp
  • Agree 11

King Penda
3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Can you imagine the parents screaming at the school gates 6 months from now wanting to know which children have not been jabbed.

I better start jitsu lessons

• Cheers 1

The Grey Man
11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I better start jitsu lessons

Good luck to the woke here.

I have your back S. 

Jesus Wept

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

“And it also gives further reassurance to those concerned about the fact that children will not be vaccinated - and so might bring infection into households.”

Concerned about the fact that children will not be vaccinated..... ????!!

Errrrr.....  quite the opposite. 

They are slowly sowing the seeds for the next stage..... twats

• Agree 2

King Penda
11 minutes ago, eight said:

"Households are high-risk settings for transmission"

Er.... not at the moment, they're not.

This is basicly bad flu it’s going to be like Jason from Halloween you think you’ve killed it but it just gets back up and attacks again

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
Reck B

Dropped my daughter off to school this morning and would estimate around 15-20% of children still have masks.

• Informative 2

2 hours ago, Reck B said:

Dropped my daughter off to school this morning and would estimate around 15-20% of children still have masks.

Is it mostly the teenage lads playing at street gangz? Seems to be the case near me.

JoeDavola
Posted (edited)

This is from December 2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/55192468

Is it me or has there been a change in policy/general opinion since then regarding who gets vaxxed:

BBC Health correspondent Anna Collinson said that when it comes to resources, it makes sense that there are currently no plans to offer children the vaccine.

She told Newsround: "The vaccine is extremely valuable so it needs to be given to those who are most at risk of the virus first - and age is the biggest risk factor.

"People aged 50 and under are at the bottom of the list, and children currently will not be vaccinated because they are low risk."

Edited by JoeDavola