DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

12yo's to be vaxxed without parental consent on September school return?

tlc

47 minutes ago, LC1 said:

"The wards involved in the accelerated vaccine rollout are Ardwick, Crumpsall, Cheetham, Moss Side, Levenshulme, Longsight, Rusholme, and Whalley Range.

These areas have populations of more than half black, Asian, and minority-ethnic residents, with many people living in multi-generational households."

After the BAME's again.

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, tlc said:

"The wards involved in the accelerated vaccine rollout are Ardwick, Crumpsall, Cheetham, Moss Side, Levenshulme, Longsight, Rusholme, and Whalley Range.

These areas have populations of more than half black, Asian, and minority-ethnic residents, with many people living in multi-generational households."

After the BAME's again.

I suspect they know better than to go door knocking in some of those areas :)

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly logic and science isn't doing much to stop the creep creep towards jabbing perfectly healthy children. I think that the only way to combat it is to play the woke game...

"Young Lives Matter: Throughout history, children have been continually disenfranchised from decisions that determine their future. Children have been enslaved by the interests of older and more socially powerful groups, whether wealthy mill owners or simply callous parents who want to be cared for in their infirmity.

The patriarchal system of medicine also seeks control over young bodies. By medicalising normal childhood behaviours with invented conditions such as ADHD in order to chemically increase their compliance to authority, pharmaceutical companies, aided and abetted by medical quislings, have continued this trend of suppressing the rights of young people to free and unencumbered self-expression.

Young people identify as healthy body-positive individuals with robust immune systems. Those seeking to overpower their innate immune responses with experimental spike proteins, invented by white men, are aggressors who would brutally colonise and claim ownership of their bodily rights, extracting rent from these slave-bodies in the form of expensive boosters until death.

Young lives matter. Do not let tyrannical old power elites fool you into thinking this is anything other than bigotry, hate and oppression. Choose life, and rainbows." 

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 2

The Grey Man

Some one is ressurecting Samhain or other dark rituals.

Childrens blood on the altar.

A dark tongue in cheek moment.

After all it is almost time folks....

Democorruptcy

Trying to scare parents into getting their children jabbed?

‘Long Covid hubs’ launched for children still struggling with symptoms

ONS data suggests that 7.4% of children aged two to 11 and 8.2% of those aged 12-16 report continued symptoms.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/15/nhs-to-launch-long-covid-services-for-children-and-young-people-14774480/

That article links to a study of 510 children of which only 22 were ill enough to be hospitalised. Only half of the children in the study actually tested positive for covid.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/16/children-suffer-with-long-covid-for-over-eight-months-on-average-study-suggests-14255258/

• Informative 1

Wight Flight
29 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

That article links to a study of 510 children of which only 22 were ill enough to be hospitalised. Only half of the children in the study actually tested positive for covid.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/16/children-suffer-with-long-covid-for-over-eight-months-on-average-study-suggests-14255258/

Yep. Just another day's work for the nudge unit.

I would put money on these long covid for kids centres never happening.

They are becoming so blatant now it is ridiculous.

• Agree 7

• 2 weeks later...
Van Lady
28 minutes ago, tlc said:

Almost 90% Of English Parents “Definitely” or “Probably” Would Allow Their Children to Get Covid Vaccine

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/07/01/almost-90-of-english-parents-definitely-or-probably-would-allow-their-children-to-get-covid-vaccine/#comments

ONS survey so probably nowhere near that high.

Hopefully the daily mail won’t run with this ONS survey. 🤞

If they do I’ll be descending into a new level of despair regarding the mass hysteria and overreaction to the virus.

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...

'Without parental consent' doesn't mean it will be compulsory. It would just mean that children can give their own consent.

So as long as you tell your children to refuse and walk out of the school if someone attempts to coerce them, you'll be fine.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Errol said:

'Without parental consent' doesn't mean it will be compulsory. It would just mean that children can give their own consent.

So as long as you tell your children to refuse and walk out of the school if someone attempts to coerce them, you'll be fine.

Kids want to fit in and don't listen to their parents, the cunts know that.

• Agree 10

longtomsilver
2 hours ago, tlc said:

Kids want to fit in and don't listen to their parents, the cunts know that.

Agreed - they'll use pysops.. as soon as the first child has a shot they'll tell the others not to be so silly and "look at Billy all cheerful and animated in the playground, he had his jab 10minutes ago, absolutely nothing to worry about now ROLL YOUR SLEEVES UP".

• Agree 6

The Grey Man

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58357021.amp

The lurgy will be all over schools! Says the so called.

Time for the saviour jab.

Muwaaahaaahh.

I would never have guessed this story would be pimped. Boring. Get some outerspace aliens in the story. Causing climate change. Saving British Afghans from ISIS K. With a full mandastory vax policy with a vax pass linked to your finances.

Rather predictable now.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1

morphic pippin
1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58357021.amp

The lurgy will be all over schools! Says the so called.

Time for the saviour jab.

Muwaaahaaahh.

I would never have guessed this story would be pimped. Boring. Get some outerspace aliens in the story. Causing climate change. Saving British Afghans from ISIS K. With a full mandastory vax policy with a vax pass linked to your finances.

Rather predictable now.

Jesus. I rarely click on any So Called links. What a pile of shite. Spreading doom and gloom and fear just in time for schools going back.

Absolutely shameful.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

I'm wondering if dropping them off personally at school whilst asking at the desk if there's any plans for the jabbers to come in that day might be a tactic. Obviously if the jabbers are coming in that day then the kids will be getting back in the car. But then again in clown world I'm not sure they'd tell me so maybe that's a silly idea. Homeschooling looks good on paper but it also doesn't look particularly cheap. Also why should I have to put up with this shit. Maybe I should enrol alongside the kids so I can keep an eye on them. And have some fun

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

On 15/06/2021 at 20:18, Democorruptcy said:

Seems the number of kids apparently suffering "long covid symptoms" is higher than kids suffering covid symptoms full stop. 

Rather suspicious. 

• Agree 6

Democorruptcy
6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Seems the number of kids apparently suffering "long covid symptoms" is higher than kids suffering covid symptoms full stop. 

Rather suspicious. 

It's long bullshit:

Only around half of the children in the study were known to have had SARS-CoV-2. The authors suggest that this was probably due to lack of testing, however it is equally possible that these children did not have COVID and that symptoms in fact relate to other causes.’

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2