DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

12yo's to be vaxxed without parental consent on September school return?

tlc

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

It's long bullshit:

Lack of fucking testing ? They ram those things up their noses at every available opportunity. 

• Agree 5

XswampyX
4 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

The kids thing has really got to me too, which surprises me as I don't have kids myself and have never wanted a family.  But it's more what it says about us as a society and a species that has really depressed me.  I think someone on here ventured over to Mumsnet and there was widespread support for the kiddie stabbing which makes the consent thing a bit of a moot point in those cases, but the immense peer pressure on the kids of parents who (rightly) tell them not to consent is unimaginable.  I've been the kid that goes against the herd and it does take some doing and isn't for everyone.  I'd imagine a lot of us DOSBODDERS were also a bit on the free-thinking side in our school days and it's a tough gig.  I genuinely think the non-parental consent thing won't happen, but it's still going to be the same experience for the kid whose parents didn't consent - it will be extremely interesting to see how the school's bullying policies stand up if it does all go a bit Lord of the Flies.  Especially if the teachers are secretly agreeing that the unjabbed kid is the problem.  It's all immensely saddening, the most saddening part of the whole thing so far IMO

You have to remember these are the same people that if you laugh at a 50 year old man putting on a dress, wig and calling him self 'Mary' then you are worse than Hitler.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Bedrag Justesen
21 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I genuinely think the non-parental consent thing won't happen, but it's still going to be the same experience for the kid whose parents didn't consent - it will be extremely interesting to see how the school's bullying policies stand up if it does all go a bit Lord of the Flies.  

Piggy.

Vaccinate the conch.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Piggy.

Vaccinate the conch.

That doesn't Fly here...

A couple of years ago that earlier post by @stop_the_craziness may have stopped me in my tracks but now I just assume the evilness described within is normal.

As one of the bigger lads at school I probably was the bullier rather than the bullied and have never let a punch land but would always be there for little kid from the council home. I might be hitting middle age and unborne but that instinct is still there for the protection of the younger generation. This shit stops here...

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, XswampyX said:

You have to remember these are the same people that if you laugh at a 50 year old man putting on a dress, wig and calling him self 'Mary' then you are worse than Hitler.

At one time British comedy on a Saturday would have entailed a 50 year old man putting on a dress, wig and calling him self 'Mary', and we were meant to laugh. 

Maybe if ISIS-K get a load of the US weapons that they've left behind, they might blow up London, and free us from the jumped up commie cocksuckers who live there, its the only viable way i can think of out of this mess.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
Surrounded by idiots
2 hours ago, tlc said:

Exclusive: NHS leaders understood to have been briefed on plans to vaccinate children, beginning from 22 September

But Chris Whitty hasn't made his decision yet!

(Yeah, right. This has been baked into the plan since at least the start of 2021. It hit a minor speedbump with the JVCI, but I reckon Whitty's too spineless not to fold)

• Agree 2

WorkingPoor
On 29/08/2021 at 06:26, Stuey said:

That doesn't Fly here...

A couple of years ago that earlier post by @stop_the_craziness may have stopped me in my tracks but now I just assume the evilness described within is normal.

As one of the bigger lads at school I probably was the bullier rather than the bullied and have never let a punch land but would always be there for little kid from the council home. I might be hitting middle age and unborne but that instinct is still there for the protection of the younger generation. This shit stops here...

Cm262-C-XEAIY8-Rw.jpg

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

Stabbing the kids was always going to be approved - didn't someone here post a job advertisement from a LEA/Council a couple of months back seeking a team of in-school vaccinators? 

Edited by Upsettah
  • Agree 3

Stabbing the kids was always going to be approved - didn't someone here post an advertisement from a LEA/Council a couple of months back for a team of in-school vaccinators?

• Agree 2

45 minutes ago, Upsettah said:

Stabbing the kids was always going to be approved - didn't someone here post an advertisement from a LEA/Council a couple of months back for a team of in-school vaccinators?

Can't they use the existing ones? 

Chewing Grass

Ignore the science, your health is now a purely political decision irrespective of any medical consideration.

They seem to forget that some kids do not know what they are allergic to and have hidden conditions.

At 12 years old your medical history is negligible which is not necessarily a good thing.

Do they get to choose or is it just being pfizered.

• Agree 3

The Grey Man

With some of the pharma already off the starting blocks with trials for under 12 (lazy mode to go and find the info heŕe), any guesses for when the inevitable PR onslaught begins to target this last age group?

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

With some of the pharma already off the starting blocks with trials for under 12 (lazy mode to go and find the info heŕe), any guesses for when the inevitable PR onslaught begins to target this last age group?

They're waiting for the 'going back to school' spike in cases.

I'm not sure that it'll happen (difficult to tell, as it depends on if the vaccinated teachers have got into the 'more likely to catch and spread covid' stage yet).

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
Just now, Ash4781b said:

Just the one jab. Why?

Politics, plus if you look at the statistics (from Israel) and the unadjusted ones over here as posted last week, if you are under 59 one jab is slightly better than 2 and probably even more better than 3 as every extra one fucks up your natural immune system a bit more (20% would be a very reserved figure) after about 6-12 weeks.

This is an ovine opinion based on chewing over simple data.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, dgul said:

They don't want to kill them, just remove the control group.

Which is evil, morally bankrupt, corrupt and rather fascist, Stalinist, Maoist, choose your dictator.

• Agree 3