DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

12yo's to be vaxxed without parental consent on September school return?

tlc

Bedrag Justesen
1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Do you remember the 'Aphrodite Inheritance', cracking performance in that, very talented.

Fantastic.

FIAT X-19 in that as well.

alexandra bastedo The Champions

I still have blisters.

19 hours ago, LC1 said:

Can't legally consent to get their ears pierced or get a tattoo, can't buy cigarettes or get married, but can consent to an experimental medical treatment against the wishes of their parents >:(

Gillick competency doesn't go away so surely kids can argue if they're considered competent for that then they're competent for other decisions.

3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Gillick competency doesn't go away so surely kids can argue if they're considered competent for that then they're competent for other decisions.

Can we send them back up the chimneys now?

Hail the Tripod
8 minutes ago, eight said:

Mine still hasn't come down.

Ready to ambush Santa and steal all the presents.

Like an HPCer with their sell to rent fund, waiting to pull the trigger on that mansion in a couple of months when the crash comes. :/

• Lol 2

21 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Exactly. A very dangerous path to go down, imo.

• Agree 1

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21645515.2015.1091548

The right of a child under 16 to consent to medical examination and treatment, including immunization was decided by the House of Lords in Gillick v West Norfolk and Wisbech AHA [1986] where a mother of girls under 16 objected to Department of Health advice that allowed doctors to give contraceptive advice and treatment to children without parental consent.5 Their Lordships held that a child under 16 had the legal competence to consent to medical examination and treatment if they had sufficient maturity and intelligence to understand the nature and implications of that treatment.5

I don't see how Gillick comes into the equation for COVID-19 jabs.

It's probably been stated before, but how is it possible for a minor to make a competent decision on one treatment option for COVID-19 when there are so many unknowns about it and other options they probably haven't heard of.

Also, how can anyone even evaluate if a child is competent enough to make this decision with all the unknowns.

Edited by Reck B
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

I don't see how Gillick comes into the equation for COVID-19 jabs.

It's probably been stated before, but how is it possible for a minor to make a competent decision on one treatment option for COVID-19 when there are so many unknowns about it and other options they probably haven't heard of.

Also, how can anyone even evaluate if a child is competent enough to make this decision with all the unknowns.

They'll also have to do it quickly, and on a mass scale. We're not talking about a one to one with your GP here.

• Agree 1

Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, eight said:

They'll also have to do it quickly, and on a mass scale. We're not talking about a one to one with your GP here.

Yes, if it's done piecemeal there will be scare stories in the media about little Johnny dropping dead and suddenly the Karens won't be so keen.

15 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Absolutely splattered her with semen.

Well the poster on my bedroom wall, anyway.

Alexandra Bastedo | (born 9 March 1946, Hove, East Sussex, E… | Flickr

Bedrag's mum: That's a lovely new poster dear. I didn't know you liked Jackson Pollock.

Bedrag: spacer.png

Bus Stop Boxer
10 hours ago, Harley said:

Can we send them back up the chimneys now?

Wiv a little bit, wiv a little bit, wiv a little bit of bloomin luck.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Bus Stop Boxer
7 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The toad Nadhim Zahawi has moved from the Vax Master to the Kiddie Jabbie General.

Education secretary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/15/nadhim-zahawi-to-replace-gavin-williamson-as-education-secretary

I posted elsewhere here, that i think him and Gove being moved could be a bit of a tell on how things are going.

We will have to try to work it out for ourselves, as no cunt on the MSM is going to spell it out.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
9 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The toad Nadhim Zahawi has moved from the Vax Master to the Kiddie Jabbie General.

Education secretary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/15/nadhim-zahawi-to-replace-gavin-williamson-as-education-secretary

A corrupt man with a mission, he must have been promised the earth.

• Agree 3

The Grey Man
Just now, Chewing Grass said:

A corrupt man with a mission, he must have been promised the earth.

He is a wrong un

I could go on and on...but simply he should not be in government.

• Agree 1

I wonder if he was moved into education, in part because having a vaccine minister who publically said he doesn't even believe in Vax ID cards was somewhat awkward and embarrassing. Maybe.

Bedrag Justesen

Shamima was a child when she decided to leave UK.

Should not be judged as able to decide.

Remind us again how old she was ?

Vaccines any different ?  

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Shamima was a child when she decided to leave UK.

Should not be judged as able to decide.

Remind us again how old she was ?

Vaccines any different ?  

Yeah, but Shamima was coerced by evil people.

*This is completely different.

*Bedrag mode on.

• Agree 4

The Grey Man
5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Yeah, but Shamima was coerced by evil people.

*This is completely different.

*Bedrag mode on.

It is horrid.

Waiting for some letch to say " she (he) was gagging for it your honour!"

My client has witnessed testomony, that the alleged assaulted had prior capacity for the act.

I cite the test case "COVID school person 2021", vaccine case your honour, for issues of capacity.

Gillick competancy is only relevant in this test case, in that the alleged victim had capacity.

This is a test case and it is only fair, and correct, this goes beyond the current law. The law is clearly at odds with the test case previous.

I ask for charges to be dismissed.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

can see this opening up of travel as a way of putting pressure on the youngsters, go on get jabbed and then w can all go abroad now testing has been dropped for fully vaxxed

• Agree 4

Wight Flight
2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

can see this opening up of travel as a way of putting pressure on the youngsters, go on get jabbed and then w can all go abroad now testing has been dropped for fully vaxxed

Yes. Fairly obvious.

They also went for the 'just one jab required' so that they can use the leverage for this coming half term. And conveniently doubled the length of half term so that more people could go on holiday if jabbed.

However, they are doing studies to see if the kids can be double jabbed. I would estimate that this will come back as approved just after half term.

It is so bloody transparent.

• Agree 5
  • Love 1

"Safe and effective".

Will parents whose children will soon be damaged or dead through vaccine injury to their hearts, consider that description to be a fair one?