DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread

Stunley Andwin

Stunley Andwin

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

Ezyy4WJXIAMQ4Yb?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2

Whilst this is clearly a Thing, I'm not sure how much of it is just a phase that has to be got through. Don't know about Mongolia, but in the UK many of those initially jabbed had been living as virtual prisoners for nine months, barely seeing anybody, certainly not their own families. Suddenly a military style squad of medics dressed like astronauts appear and begin sticking needles in everybody. The shock probably killed a good proportion of them.

• Agree 1

steppensheep
3 hours ago, eight said:

The shock probably killed a good proportion of them.

Its the immune response that kills you with covid and presumably you get something milder with the vaccine which is killing off the ultra vulnerable. Like you can't do surgery on oldies because it's more likely to kill them than to cure them.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer
3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

I think Japan and Chile and some arabic nation Bahrain? could be added to this, from memory.

3 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

Its the immune response that kills you with covid and presumably you get something milder with the vaccine which is killing off the ultra vulnerable. Like you can't do surgery on oldies because it's more likely to kill them than to cure them.

I think the Norwegians admitted after a few deaths that they had been jabbing the terminally ill, people with days or even hours to live. I'd be prepared to bet that the same happened here. A stiff breeze would finish off some of these people.

• Agree 3

One percent
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

So what they are arguing is there were no deaths prior to vaccination. Yeah right. 9_9

Democorruptcy
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Is 1.6 per million a huge spike these days?

The Masked Tulip
4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

XYY

You're special. They gave you the special vial with the thin red line on it. The one meant for Prince Philip.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

If only those poor sods in Mongolia had more whisky.

• Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Keep this between you and me, but some doctor who treated me as a child - literally and figuratively - has become a bit famous in the local papers for some work he's done with his suicidal and/or alcoholic patients by recommending B Vitamins, and specifically B12.

If you can't buy any in Welsh Wales tomorrow, it's because I've already cornered the fucking market with my pension fund, and am dining with Tony Blair and Bill Gates next Thursday...!!! ;)

Bitcoin and Vitamin B12. That's all you actually need.

Fucking miracles the pair of them...

;)

XYY

On second thoughts, that vial they used to jab you was probably for Biden.

King Penda
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Keep this between you and me, but some doctor who treated me as a child - literally and figuratively - has become a bit famous in the local papers for some work he's done with his suicidal and/or alcoholic patients by recommending B Vitamins, and specifically B12.

If you can't buy any in Welsh Wales tomorrow, it's because I've already cornered the fucking market with my pension fund, and am dining with Tony Blair and Bill Gates next Thursday...!!! ;)

Bitcoin and Vitamin B12. That's all you actually need.

Fucking miracles the pair of them...

;)

XYY

Remember to check where the cups a plates were made and report back

• Cheers 1

dillinger
6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

I'm not as classy as you.

Mine was taken with Frosty Jack. 

Covid19 and life to go
6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

The fact you haven't posted a pic of your injection site... Which rumour has it isn't the usual location of the arm... Suggests that this vaccine has changed your deviant ways for good.

The forum is undecided if they would like this to be remedied.

• Lol 1

Jazztraveller
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

If the world that you and many of the other seemingly paranoid posters on here envisage actually becomes a reality, then you need to ask yourselves a couple of important questions. 

Am I personally cut out for that world you lot are describing - where the British government deliberately kills millions of their own people...? Do I have the skills to survive in that environment...? And the answer in most cases - including mine - is a resounding "No". 

That thought frightens me more than getting some jab in my arm. Either way I've made the right decision...

XYY

I do believe that your arch-nemesis @Loki said something similar about not wanting to survive into the potential ensuing Commie dystopia..

• Lol 1

5 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

I do believe that your arch-nemesis @Loki said something similar about not wanting to survive into the potential ensuing Commie dystopia..

I'll be chilling poolside with my £3 Vocation craft beer... :Beer:

17 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

Not if I can't do it on my own terms :Beer:

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Mr Loki is no nemesis of mine.

He's younger, and much more brash and cuntish than me for sure, but there's a decent gadgie in there somewhere.

There are many more dangerous and deranged minds on here than his...

XYY

@Loki

Well I wasn't expecting that. xD

• Lol 2

Jazztraveller
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Mr Loki is no nemesis of mine.

He's younger, and much more brash and cuntish than me for sure, but there's a decent gadgie in there somewhere.

There are many more dangerous and deranged minds on here than his...

XYY

@Loki

It was somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

The last sentence... yeah, I’m feeling that too from a few “recent additions to the stable”

3 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

It was somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

The last sentence... yeah, I’m feeling that too from a few “recent additions to the stable”

There was a ban hammer moment recently, not sure who you mean exactly though

Jazztraveller
Just now, Loki said:

There was a ban hammer moment recently, not sure who you mean exactly though

Those 2 and a few more <1000 reps who seem to be overly aggressive and confrontational.  Almost like it’s the same person posting under different names in order to disrupt

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Just now, Jazztraveller said:

Those 2 and a few more <1000 reps who seem to be overly aggressive and confrontational.  Almost like it’s the same person posting under different names in order to disrupt

Pussies, I only need one username for that.