Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

The Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread


Recommended Posts

Stunley Andwin

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

Ezyy4WJXIAMQ4Yb?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
eight

Whilst this is clearly a Thing, I'm not sure how much of it is just a phase that has to be got through. Don't know about Mongolia, but in the UK many of those initially jabbed had been living as virtual prisoners for nine months, barely seeing anybody, certainly not their own families. Suddenly a military style squad of medics dressed like astronauts appear and begin sticking needles in everybody. The shock probably killed a good proportion of them.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
tlc

I saw somewhere yesterday that deaths from December to March where around 30K more than a typical year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
steppensheep
3 hours ago, eight said:

The shock probably killed a good proportion of them.

Its the immune response that kills you with covid and presumably you get something milder with the vaccine which is killing off the ultra vulnerable. Like you can't do surgery on oldies because it's more likely to kill them than to cure them.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bus Stop Boxer
3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

Ezyy4WJXIAMQ4Yb?format=jpg&name=small

I think Japan and Chile and some arabic nation Bahrain? could be added to this, from memory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
eight
3 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

Its the immune response that kills you with covid and presumably you get something milder with the vaccine which is killing off the ultra vulnerable. Like you can't do surgery on oldies because it's more likely to kill them than to cure them.

I think the Norwegians admitted after a few deaths that they had been jabbing the terminally ill, people with days or even hours to live. I'd be prepared to bet that the same happened here. A stiff breeze would finish off some of these people.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
A tremendous # on the lung

You can't compare Outer Mongolia with....xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
One percent
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

Ezyy4WJXIAMQ4Yb?format=jpg&name=small

So what they are arguing is there were no deaths prior to vaccination. Yeah right. 9_9

Link to post
Share on other sites
Democorruptcy
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I make no claims for causation, I am just looking at the coincidence of large numbers of deaths starting very shortly after large scale vaccination starts.

Gibraltar was the first place where this was seen. They started their vaccination on the 10th January 2021. After almost no deaths in the previous nine months they had several dozen deaths in January and February.

Thailand started mass vaccination a few weeks ago and now has a few deaths after fewer than a hundred from the start until the end of February. Cambodia was similar, no deaths at all until vaccination starts. India is the same. Now we have Mongolia.

Ezyy4WJXIAMQ4Yb?format=jpg&name=small

Is 1.6 per million a huge spike these days?

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Masked Tulip
4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

 

XYY

 

You're special. They gave you the special vial with the thin red line on it. The one meant for Prince Philip.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
dgul
4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

 

XYY

If only those poor sods in Mongolia had more whisky.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

You're special. They gave you the special vial with the thin red line on it. The one meant for Prince Philip.

:)

Keep this between you and me, but some doctor who treated me as a child - literally and figuratively - has become a bit famous in the local papers for some work he's done with his suicidal and/or alcoholic patients by recommending B Vitamins, and specifically B12.

If you can't buy any in Welsh Wales tomorrow, it's because I've already cornered the fucking market with my pension fund, and am dining with Tony Blair and Bill Gates next Thursday...!!! ;)

Bitcoin and Vitamin B12. That's all you actually need.

Fucking miracles the pair of them...

;)

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Keep this between you and me, but some doctor who treated me as a child - literally and figuratively - has become a bit famous in the local papers for some work he's done with his suicidal and/or alcoholic patients by recommending B Vitamins, and specifically B12.

If you can't buy any in Welsh Wales tomorrow, it's because I've already cornered the fucking market with my pension fund, and am dining with Tony Blair and Bill Gates next Thursday...!!! ;)

Bitcoin and Vitamin B12. That's all you actually need.

Fucking miracles the pair of them...

;)

 

XYY

 

On second thoughts, that vial they used to jab you was probably for Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Keep this between you and me, but some doctor who treated me as a child - literally and figuratively - has become a bit famous in the local papers for some work he's done with his suicidal and/or alcoholic patients by recommending B Vitamins, and specifically B12.

If you can't buy any in Welsh Wales tomorrow, it's because I've already cornered the fucking market with my pension fund, and am dining with Tony Blair and Bill Gates next Thursday...!!! ;)

Bitcoin and Vitamin B12. That's all you actually need.

Fucking miracles the pair of them...

;)

 

XYY

Remember to check where the cups a plates were made and report back

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
16 minutes ago, dgul said:

If only those poor sods in Mongolia had more whisky.

Good point that mind.

Maybe now that we're out of the EU, we should sell them some dodgy stuff cheaper than any fucker else...?

I wondered why Boris Johnson and @SNACR have both visited Hartlepool recently...

;)

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

On second thoughts, that vial they used to jab you was probably for Biden.

If the world that you and many of the other seemingly paranoid posters on here envisage actually becomes a reality, then you need to ask yourselves a couple of important questions. 

Am I personally cut out for that world you lot are describing - where the British government deliberately kills millions of their own people...? Do I have the skills to survive in that environment...? And the answer in most cases - including mine - is a resounding "No". 

That thought frightens me more than getting some jab in my arm. Either way I've made the right decision...

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
Link to post
Share on other sites
dillinger
6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

 

XYY

I'm not as classy as you.

Mine was taken with Frosty Jack. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Covid19 and life to go
6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am still fit and well five weeks after having my first shot.

AstraZeneca vaccine and whisky. It's a fucking miracle...

 

XYY

The fact you haven't posted a pic of your injection site... Which rumour has it isn't the usual location of the arm... Suggests that this vaccine has changed your deviant ways for good.

The forum is undecided if they would like this to be remedied.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
3 minutes ago, Covid19 and life to go said:

The fact you haven't posted a pic of your injection site... Which rumour has it isn't the usual location of the arm... Suggests that this vaccine has changed your deviant ways for good.

The forum is undecided if they would like this to be remedied.

My customary reaction to such a post is "fuck off you daft cunt". But on this occasion it doesn't quite seem adequate.

How's about: Fuck fuck off, you fucking daft fucking dozy fuckwit cunting fucking nob-guzzling cunt...?

If there's anything you think needs adding to that, then I am always amenable to polite and constructive suggestions...

;)

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazztraveller
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

If the world that you and many of the other seemingly paranoid posters on here envisage actually becomes a reality, then you need to ask yourselves a couple of important questions. 

Am I personally cut out for that world you lot are describing - where the British government deliberately kills millions of their own people...? Do I have the skills to survive in that environment...? And the answer in most cases - including mine - is a resounding "No". 

That thought frightens me more than getting some jab in my arm. Either way I've made the right decision...

 

XYY

I do believe that your arch-nemesis @Loki said something similar about not wanting to survive into the potential ensuing Commie dystopia..

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuey
5 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

I do believe that your arch-nemesis @Loki said something similar about not wanting to survive into the potential ensuing Commie dystopia..

I'll be chilling poolside with my £3 Vocation craft beer... :Beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Loki
17 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

I do believe that your arch-nemesis @Loki said something similar about not wanting to survive into the potential ensuing Commie dystopia..

Not if I can't do it on my own terms :Beer:

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...