• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

hapax legomenon

Favourite Youtube Videos

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This thread very quickly turned into liveleak. Did that guy rally lose his leg?

If not, I'm sure it was pretty badly broken.

Don't know. Each of those gravel boards weighs 60 Kg so very probably. Just amuses me that some idiot scally paid a very high price for his wanton vandalism.

4 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

It's just a 2 minute video of a man parking a car. But it is so, so much more.

This is the problem with old folks, they have too much time on their hands, everyone else would have parked on the street.

4 hours ago, NTB said:

That Rubberbandits song is fucking genius and really funny - I found it totally randomly and watched a few of their videos the nutters. Very amusing guys.

Some of these did the rounds ten years ago. Someone better not post the Evolution of Dance - I wonder if Judson Laipply's died from alcoholism yet?

Thanks to the internetz, I can answer my own question, and fair play to him, he seems fairly philosphical:

Judson Laipply1 week ago

Thanks for the comment....it was #1 for about 2 years, then Girlfriend hit #1 and I dropped to #2.....then I took it back over for another 2 years....then a British kid bit his older brother's finger and the rest is YouTube lore....until Beiber hit puberty and everyone got left in the dust. Now I just sit around my room with the blinds pulled and lights out shouting out "I was something once.....I was a contender!" but I've got no complaints.....:-)

6 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

It's just a 2 minute video of a man parking a car. But it is so, so much more.

I am still wondering what happened to his bike.