DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

6 hours ago, Dogtania said:

Fine until the engine cuts out...I do wonder if it's at all practical to have some kind of safety switch that say can open a giant inflatable balloon around you or a parachute and some kind of upward propulsion to gain the height needed to deploy said parachute safely.  The extra weight I guess would be the limiting factor in either of these designs

Yeh but imagine all the hilarious youtube clips of these things going tits up

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who wouldn't want their own A10 Warthog?  

I made some little squeaks of excitement while watching this.  

If she ever wears out her saddle I’d happily lend her my face.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, desertorchid said:

Yeh but imagine all the hilarious youtube clips of these things going tits up

No thanks!  I watched a few snuff videos 'recommended' by a colleague years ago.  Curiosity killed the cat etc but took a while to get those images to fade.  Granted this world be better than cartel torture killings etc but still not very pleasant

8 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

One for the Apple fanbois xD

Have run multiple Apple and 'PC's side by side since the 90s. No problems with either. I much prefer the Apple OS. The Apple Desktop became too much design focused however, and the latest pro, now too expensive.

In the round, I'd say Apple hardware has worked out more economical for me, however as I keep them longer and am more likely to upgrade the internal components. I've also had remarkable no quibble warranty service. One laptop had a screen and keyboard replaced free at age 4yrs 9 months. Out of warranty repairs I'd do myself if needed, which has been infrequent.

Until recently when everything was soldered on. Fed up with this move.

As a result, I haven't bought a new Apple laptop product since 2015. I bought an unopened 2015 15" last November and an 11" air with 13 hrs on the battery from an ebay retailer, bith as travel machines, and haven't used either yet :CryBaby:

Computing for me probably became adequate in 2015. Eventually, it'll be OS changes and software compatibility that kills me. It'll cost me too much to warrant a move to the M1 chip, several £k in software licenses.

Youtube randomly served up these and I’d forgotten how good VHS trailers used to be, particularly Paramount, these make you want to watch the shit out of pretty much everything in them. Should be cheesy as fuck but they somehow get away with it. Plus the nostalgia of the weird touchtone noise at the start of the tape.

I found this old documentary interesting. My opinion of the Legion was coloured by someone I vaguely knew who was in the Legion and they got up to some horrific things in Africa. Really not good at all. And it had fuck-all to do with fighting anyone. Similar to the recent Oxfam scandals.

Anyway, they seem to be state sponsored mercenaries. As the guy in the video says - they get sent in somewhere and if it works out then the regular French army follows up and collects the glory. If it doesn't work out then it's no bother as it's just a bunch of foreigners.

19 hours ago, Bandit Banzai said:

I found this old documentary interesting. My opinion of the Legion was coloured by someone I vaguely knew who was in the Legion and they got up to some horrific things in Africa. Really not good at all. And it had fuck-all to do with fighting anyone. Similar to the recent Oxfam scandals.

Anyway, they seem to be state sponsored mercenaries. As the guy in the video says - they get sent in somewhere and if it works out then the regular French army follows up and collects the glory. If it doesn't work out then it's no bother as it's just a bunch of foreigners.

French people couldn't care less about them. Legionnaires I knew of seemed to carry out armed robberies during their leave.

Edited by Panther

Been watching this for half an hour now...

I just need to know now, is she going to fix the rough idle on my straight six or......... suck me off?

WTF She's measuring my nose!!!!!

Did this Vid come from Fimblestein?

She's not even in a fucking garage! 29:23  It's a green-screen!

I don't think she knows anything about Bosch swirl flaps at all!   And I'm starting to doubt her fellatio skills.

And moisturise your bitten lips you flakey skank!

... and no happy ending!

Edited by Whowhywhen?