DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Phone based games

stokiescum

Well I’ve got fed up of candy crush I now spend 5 minnutes now and again on this snake game.I picture a screaming 8 year somewhere in the world when I kill there 15000 ft snake.to make matters more fun you can name your snake anything you like  and so far no ip ban. My favrite snake name is free derek or something totally obscene this results in even more attention from

other snakes .I better get my coat .

6F2D6670-08C8-4033-99A2-109CF08B0948.png

choochoo

WGT Golf is my go to, other games I'd recommend

This War of Mine

80 Days

Anomaly and Anomaly 2

Plague Inc

• Cheers 1
Libspero

I used to play tower defence games until they started filling up with in game ads and purchases.

That was about 10 years ago..  I just can’t be arsed looking anymore.  Must be getting old 9_9

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Frank Hovis
4 hours ago, Libspero said:

I used to play tower defence games until they started filling up with in game ads and purchases.

That was about 10 years ago..  I just can’t be arsed looking anymore.  Must be getting old 9_9

Ditto for tower defence / wall games.

I really enjoyed Plants Vs Zombies a few years ago.

I thought I'd play it again last year and I lasted maybe ten minutes before uninstalling it owing to the blanket bombing by adverts; ditto Kingdom Rush more recently.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
spunko

Never really played games on my phone as it's a time sink but Loveballs was something my nephew was playing last time I saw him and that looked quite fun. You have to get the little ball thing to the other side of the map by drawing shapes. Quite basic but incredibly hard after the first 30 or so levels. Here's an example of Level 520 :S - looks quite easy compared to some.

• Lol 1
onlyme

Played these on a Surface and enjoyed them - not full of annoying crud, free, timeouts to wait to recharge lives are a feature but good as it limits time sink. All 3 instantly playable and decent difficulty / challenge and not stupidly impossible or easy.

Zombie HQ

Beach Buggy Racing

Last Hope- Zombie Sniper 3D

• Informative 1
SpectrumFX

You can play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on your phone now.

It's a bit shit with the onscreen controls, but you can get bluetooth controllers that make it fully playable.

Screenshot_2021-04-30-10-27-58.png

• Informative 2
  • Lol 1