DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Buy Silver Crash JP Morgan

macca

On 01/05/2021 at 14:55, janch said:

FRES are not doing well

Someone BIG is shorting FRES, price target was something under £8 I seem to recall

Biggest 4 traders are short Silver too......it spiked over 27 bucks earlier on in the week then Yellen opened her gob and it went down to 26 bucks.......it's well known that Yellen's paymasters live on Wall St too :P

It does trade quite technical on short term charts though.....seems to get 'range bound' a lot :ph34r:

On 02/05/2021 at 08:48, wherebee said:

Shows to me that spot is, frankly, bollocks.

when you control the money supply ALL markets are frankly, bollocks......Inflation is purely a result of printed money, Freidman said that.....but to be fair velocity comes into it....anyway enough 'armchair economics' it's all in the charts so I'll be off to look at them :P

6 minutes ago, PrincessDrac said:

I'm long on Fres, significantly down HERE...

I think the bottom is ~ £8.20?

Stop loss? Had a quick look at the graph, looks like support at 6 quid to me :P

I've got a large ETF that frankly I just want to get rid of........when markets are so obviously manipulated I think time is best off spent in other areas.....

edit.....SILVER is bid this AM, let's see how far it can run before the big boys smack it down again...

Don Coglione
25 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

My Simply Wall St subscription has Fresnillo's fair value price at £3.37.

Blimey, I hope you will be unsubscribing!

M S E Refugee
1 minute ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Blimey, I hope you will be unsubscribing!

I quite like Simply Wall St, the information is very easy for a simpleton like me to digest.

All of the other information about Fresnillo is encouraging they just think it's overvalued. 

5 hours ago, nirvana said:

SILVER is bid this AM, let's see how far it can run before the big boys smack it down again...

ANNNDDDD it went nowhere :P cue @Errolto tell us it's a 'long term investment'.....

most boring shit on the planet....even worse than the bbc xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived