• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Lovely heart ❤️ Shaped rear bike light

6 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Fuck me, those are awesome!

A genius piece of design - if you see a 'hideously white' man out-and-about on his mountain bike sporting the non-reversed ballsack saddle accessory it's me!

Edited by OurDayWillCome

I remember seeing something about these a few weeks back - they were to do with some sort of campaign or other and were very definitely meant to be dangly bollocks, not hearts. But you have to admire the supplier who over-ordered and is now marketing them as hearts - I'm sure they'll shift a few units to people who genuinely think that's what they're meant to be.

8 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

You've been waiting over a year for an opportunity to use that link  😁

Could come in handy if someone got caught doing a bit of candid photography - 'I was just carrying out the fake boob test m'lord'.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What exactly were you searching for to stumble across these?  o.O

Child's silicone bike light - saw some in Halfords and thought I could get them cheaper on eBay.

As usual the dosbods collective knowledge-base have identified what they are (oversupply of novelty charity lights) and we have also discovered how to identify false breasts.

4 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Child's silicone bike light - saw some in Halfords and thought I could get them cheaper on eBay.

As usual the dosbods collective knowledge-base have identified what they are (oversupply of novelty charity lights) and we have also discovered how to identify false breasts.

O.o xD