• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Hell in a hand cart

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4857064/Secondary-school-BANS-skirts-gender-neutral-uniform.html

Piers Morgan's old secondary school BANS skirts because so many of its pupils are 'transgender and gender neutral'

From the link:

Quote

It came from a range of issues, but transgender students did say they felt there needed to be a uniform which was acceptable.

So boy children and girl children get told what to wear and have to lump it, but declare yourself transgender and you can suddenly dictate terms to the headteacher. Baffling how the world got so fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, One percent said:

Historians will look back on this period and shake their collective heads in wonder 

There will be no historians. Only the Koran. History will be erased.

Aliens will one day visit and wonder how come there are billions of humans on the planet but with seemingly no advancement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, One percent said:

Historians will look back on this period and shake their collective heads in wonder 

Having listened to the recent infinite monkeycage episode on living in a simulation I'm convinved someone's having a good joke at our expense somewhere in the multiverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There will be no historians. Only the Koran. History will be erased.

Aliens will one day visit and wonder how come there are billions of humans on the planet but with seemingly no advancement.

No, because with Islam in control of the whole planet, pandemics and other civilisation ending events will not be contained/controlled with anything like the efficiency western and chinese political structures do.  Hence, mass die off of humans, and then it's all over (no easy energy to enable civ 2.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wherebee said:

No, because with Islam in control of the whole planet, pandemics and other civilisation ending events will not be contained/controlled with anything like the efficiency western and chinese political structures do.  Hence, mass die off of humans, and then it's all over (no easy energy to enable civ 2.0)

Ironically, I look to the Chinese as our only saviour here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There will be no historians. Only the Koran. History will be erased.

Aliens will one day visit and wonder how come there are billions of humans on the planet but with seemingly no advancement.

Amusing but ridiculous. In the unlikely event that Islam isn't eventually westernized and softened enough, they can't hope to win a war where no holds are barred. Their only protection is the west's determination to adhere to the rules, once the gloves came off they would have no chance. The west is technologically superior and will remain so, do you see any Islamic society outside Iran inventing anything of significance? Getting your children to memorise verses from the Koran instead of learning science isn't a winning strategy on the evolutionary level. I hope war will be avoided, but have no doubts who would win unless the western elite betray their own and work with the Arab zillionaires to eliminate the poor instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Women = no penis and no balls. So chop them off. Don't waste time with counselling, just chop them off.

Off with their goolies! It's the only language they understand.

5 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

 

Damn, you beat me to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what the Head or the governors of that 'genderless' school are thinking. How ridiculous. Why would you want such a world, one where there isn't that difference, that tension, the Yin and Yang of the sexes?

Is it just the madness of a loud minority? Or something more sinister... continuing the break-up of the nuclear family, tradition and certainties? Common purpose/NWO style?

Edited by Alonso Quijano
Damn autocorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2017 at 17:18, Thombleached said:

Having listened to the recent infinite monkeycage episode on living in a simulation I'm convinved someone's having a good joke at our expense somewhere in the multiverse

Do you know what the episode name was please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alonso Quijano said:

No idea what the Head of the governors of that 'genderless'  school are thinking. How ridiculous. Why would you want such a world, one where there isn't that difference, that tension, the Yin and Yang of the sexes?

Is it just the madness of a loud minority? Or something more sinister... continuing the break up of the nuclear family, tradition and certainties? Common purpose/NWO style?

The thing is that they just want change as a way of destabilisation. Go back a few decades, it was extended families where people lived in intergenerational communites. Parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles etc were all around to support each other.

the establishment attempted to destroy the power of societies by encouraging people to move for Wouk and to view the nuclear family as the norm.

People adapted and so to crush the last of the resistance and to turn us all into debt slave, consumer drones, they are now trying to destroy that which they recently invented.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all designed to rub the Ropers up the wrong way and eventually turn them into the common enemy of civilisation.

They vehemently don't like homosexuals, same sex marriage, gender equality, women in the workplace, other religions, atheists, democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, communism, capitalism, culture, freedom of speech, alcohol, drugs, music, fun, nudists and a whole host of things too numerous to mention.

I know which group will snap first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its all designed to rub the Ropers up the wrong way and eventually turn them into the common enemy of civilisation.

They vehemently don't like homosexuals, same sex marriage, gender equality, women in the workplace, other religions, atheists, democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, communism, capitalism, culture, freedom of speech, alcohol, drugs, music, fun, nudists and a whole host of things too numerous to mention.

I know which group will snap first.

Your 2nd paragraph reminded me of this:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2017 at 23:06, swissy_fit said:

Amusing but ridiculous. In the unlikely event that Islam isn't eventually westernized and softened enough, they can't hope to win a war where no holds are barred. Their only protection is the west's determination to adhere to the rules, once the gloves came off they would have no chance. The west is technologically superior and will remain so, do you see any Islamic society outside Iran inventing anything of significance? Getting your children to memorise verses from the Koran instead of learning science isn't a winning strategy on the evolutionary level. I hope war will be avoided, but have no doubts who would win unless the western elite betray their own and work with the Arab zillionaires to eliminate the poor instead.

Thats a bit high faluting.

We are safe because of two things - beer + bacon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.