DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Harmonised guitar extracts

Erewhon888

Erewhon888

I haven't seen any thread collecting pointers into twinned guitars that are not duelling but harmonising, so here goes with no preference for genre, nationality etc

Bobthebuilder
12 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Superb!

That's so good. Cheers.

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Popuplights said:

I love this. 

I don't. I guess it's OK to disagree here.

• Lol 1

goldbug9999
15 hours ago, Popuplights said:

I love this. 

Not really a DF fan generally but this is pretty mental for sure, its like - how ridiculously fast and difficult can we make this. Have to say that Herman Li's twitch content is quite entertaining though.

• Agree 1

Guest4
On 10/05/2021 at 06:35, MrPin said:

Yeah, i love a good fret wank as much as the next guy, but that sounds like the Power Rangers should suddenly jump on stage.

And i believe it was Glen Felder formerly of The Eagles who said he would never have written the Guitar parts for Hotel California if he knew he would have to play them every day for the rest of his life. (Something like that anyway)

Good luck playing the above when Carpel Tunnel or Arthritis kicks in.

I'm not jealous,.............

Erewhon888
On 10/05/2021 at 06:35, MrPin said:

Just noticed that a few hours ago the "Classical Composer" reactor accepted the challenge to analyse this. You will be amused by his reaction but also notice his capability at calling out the chords as he listens.

10 hours ago, Erewhon888 said:

Just noticed that a few hours ago the "Classical Composer" reactor accepted the challenge to analyse this. You will be amused by his reaction but also notice his capability at calling out the chords as he listens.

I share his displeasure. It grates. Still, it's wonderful that peoples' tastes vary.