DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The 'Happy With 17th May' Club

Stuey
Posted (edited)

Once the pubs and restaurants are fully open, is there really any need for rammed stadia, trains and festivals if they mean we'll be sitting outside in the rain for a pint again three weeks later.

If we halt at 17th, working from home will become further entrenched. Much less stressful, more productive and the office shite-talk can be avoided. City centre offices and homes get further devalued, with local towns and businesses getting more footfall.

Yeah it's a 16 hand at blackjack but I'm happy with it. :Beer:

Edited by Stuey
dgul

Whatever happens a significant number of people aren't going to be happy.

• Agree 3
Mirror Mirror
3 hours ago, Stuey said:

Once the pubs and restaurants are fully open, is there really any need for rammed stadia, trains and festivals if they mean we'll be sitting outside in the rain for a pint again three weeks later.

If we halt at 17th, working from home will become further entrenched. Much less stressful, more productive and the office shite-talk can be avoided. City centre offices and homes get further devalued, with local towns and businesses getting more footfall.

Anyone else you’re happy to ‘throw under the bus’ so you can sit indoors with your beer? Holidaymakers? Business travellers? Those who actually find motivation and purpose in getting up, getting dressed and getting out of the house to attend the workplace?

You’ll be aware that in the recent judicial review into hospitality reopening (or not) at the same time as retail, the government could provide no evidence that the spread of covid was related to indoor drinking or dining?

• Agree 6
Popuplights
3 hours ago, Stuey said:

This is a very dangerous attitude. I'm surprised. 

• Agree 3
Stuey
1 hour ago, Popuplights said:

This is a very dangerous attitude. I'm surprised. 

Hmm. I would of course vote for an end to all restrictions if it came to that. Idealist.

However I am trying to plot a stoical and positive-thinking route through this, given what we know of the behaviour of SAGE and their puppets in government. Realist.

It's now looking like even Monday loosening may be delayed o.O

Wight Flight
6 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Hmm. I would of course vote for an end to all restrictions if it came to that. Idealist.

However I am trying to plot a stoical and positive-thinking route through this, given what we know of the behaviour of SAGE and their puppets in government. Realist.

No one is free until everyone is free.

:Old:

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 3
M S E Refugee

If they don't open up on the 17th then my conclusion is that the Government and SAGE have no faith in their crappy Vaccines.

Kids don't become ill with Covid, and all of the vulnerable have been Vaxxed and as for the remainder who are in decent health they don't become sick either in any meaningful way.

• Agree 3
Jazztraveller
8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

If they don't open up on the 17th then my conclusion is that the Government and SAGE have no faith in their crappy Vaccines.

Kids don't become ill with Covid, and all of the vulnerable have been Vaxxed and as for the remainder who are in decent health they don't become sick either in any meaningful way.

Like I keep saying, it’s all planned.

This is not about a virus. This is not about a vaccine. See my “Plandemic Next Stages” OP.

• Agree 4
Yadda yadda yadda
21 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I'm with you on keeping a positive mental attitude. Things do improve from Monday. Not nearly enough but it will be better. Enjoy what can be enjoyed.

However, in playing devil's advocate, you have accepted as fact that packed arenas, trains and other currently curtailed aspects of normal life spread the virus. This must be resisted. Open up everything and open it up now.

In my opinion one of the greatest impacts on mental health from the pandemic is the realisation that the Government holds power over where you can go, who you can see and what you can do. Anybody who previously thought themselves free now knows otherwise. It is an intolerable infringement on liberty. All enacted with zero effective democratic oversight and probably the largest propaganda campaign in history. Keep your chin up but demand that the country and world is opened up.

• Agree 10
  • Informative 1
Jazztraveller
Just now, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I'm with you on keeping a positive mental attitude. Things do improve from Monday. Not nearly enough but it will be better. Enjoy what can be enjoyed.

However, in playing devil's advocate, you have accepted as fact that packed arenas, trains and other currently curtailed aspects of normal life spread the virus. This must be resisted. Open up everything and open it up now.

In my opinion one of the greatest impacts on mental health from the pandemic is the realisation that the Government holds power over where you can go, who you can see and what you can do. Anybody who previously thought themselves free now knows otherwise. It is an intolerable infringement on liberty. All enacted with zero effective democratic oversight and probably the largest propaganda campaign in history. Keep your chin up but demand that the country and world is opened up.

“You will have no privacy and you you will be happy”

Sinister as fuck

I still can’t believe people think this is about a virus.

• Agree 8
LC1
55 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

“You will have no privacy and you you will be happy”

Sinister as fuck

I still can’t believe people think this is about a virus.

Precisely. 

This is a great overview from the aptly named Amazing Polly. It doesn't make for fun watching, unfortunately. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Wy1wkWr3gnL/

Take home message: the psychopaths from the WEF and other NWO organisations lay their plans out for us, hidden in plain sight. They aren't joking. It isn't wishy washy predictions about what the future may look like. They are making it happen, and it's happening rapidly now, we're mostly just too dumb to see it. 

• Agree 2
Jazztraveller
5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Precisely. 

This is a great overview from the aptly named Amazing Polly. It doesn't make for fun watching, unfortunately. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Wy1wkWr3gnL/

Take home message: the psychopaths from the WEF and other NWO organisations lay their plans out for us, hidden in plain sight. They aren't joking. It isn't wishy washy predictions about what the future may look like. They are making it happen, and it's happening rapidly now, we're mostly just too dumb to see it. 

I know, I see some posters on here diligently dissecting the numbers of cases and deaths - and I am completely in AWE of their intelligence and analytical skills...

BUT

it is all completely MOOT because this is not about a virus.

The WEF et all have a goal I mind and this is all just a well-planned out vehicle to get us there!

• Agree 7
LC1
2 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

I know, I see some posters on here diligently dissecting the numbers of cases and deaths - and I am completely in AWE of their intelligence and analytical skills...

BUT...

No sure if this is the appropriate thread for this? I have also posted the above vid in the coronaspiricies thread...

But suffice to say that this forum has been incredible in highlighting all of the illogical and absurd things about this scamdemic. Like one of the examples in the vid above, a commentator puts it all together but cannot quite make that final logical step to conclude that it was planned this way, because presumably there is a cognitive association with "conspiracy theories" (also by design), so it makes no sense. Only once you realise why it makes no sense, it all makes perfect sense.

• Agree 2
Stuey
21 hours ago, Jazztraveller said:

BUT

it is all completely MOOT because this is not about a virus.

The WEF et all have a goal I mind and this is all just a well-planned out vehicle to get us there!

Given your insight, how are we to profit from it? Or is that too complicated...

Reck B
On 14/05/2021 at 07:35, Frank Hovis said:

No, I want full normality and masks, hand sanitizer and track and trace to all be consigned to the history books.  I do not want this limping and stuttering on indefinitely; it's like dragging a ball and chain around.

I wouldn't actually mind another lockdown this summer in order to get there.

That it would mean no tourists coming to Cornwall is just something that I would have to live with B|

(& Devon.)

• Agree 1
Jazztraveller
6 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Given your insight, how are we to profit from it? Or is that too complicated...

I don’t think Communisn is designed for you or I to profit from.

sarahbell
On 14/05/2021 at 10:13, M S E Refugee said:

There are lots of kids going off with covid. Headteacher has to isolate after being in a zoom with an adult who tested positive.

The kids will lead the spread this time. Then adults will catch it and not be seriously ill. So then seniors might get it and if they're I'll then that's got more impact on the NHS.

Assuming it's not mutating to be more clotty.

Oh and we're at the pub tonight 

• Agree 2
The Generation Game

We're now allowed to drink outside pubs (pending negative test or certificate of vaccination). 

We're also allowed to go to the gym again (pending negative test or certificate of vaccination - oh, and masks must be worn at all times in the gym plus showers and changing rooms are closed). 

DownwardSpiral
12 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

We're now allowed to drink outside pubs (pending negative test or certificate of vaccination). 

We're also allowed to go to the gym again (pending negative test or certificate of vaccination - oh, and masks must be worn at all times in the gym plus showers and changing rooms are closed). 

Do you have to wear a mask whilst on a running machine? What a bizarre world.

• Agree 1
Stuey
39 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

That gym will close soon then as I can only imagine about 10% are happy to train in such a dangerous manner.

• Agree 3
The Generation Game
1 hour ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Do you have to wear a mask whilst on a running machine? What a bizarre world.

Yep. I won't be participating. 

• Agree 1