• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

‘Line Of Duty’ Series 4

31 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Only seen the first episode so far. I think it's a great series, probably the best thing on TV in years!

In a similar vein, I'll recommend The Shadow Line. Watch out for "that's not my cat". Not sure it was meant to be as funny as I found it...

It's not on iplayer.

It's a bit hoary storytelling wise, but the pace and better than average acting means they just about get away with it. 

I'm enjoying it so far. I missed series 1 & 2 completely, only started watching series 3 part way through. I caught up most of it on iPlayer except the first episode which I watched a few weeks back when they put it back on to whet people's appetite for series 4. 

I binge watched series 3 of Line of Duty when it was put on iPlayer recently. Enjoying series 4 and looking forward to the last episode.

This week I've binge watched series 1 & 2 which are on a site called daily motion if anyone's interested. 

Really good drama

Glad to hear that there will be another 2 series of Line of Duty.

Having watched all four series my favourite character was Lyndsay Denton. Loved it when she hit her neighbour over the head with a bottle then wiped it for fingerprints. She was very tempted another time to leave the chip pan on while the neighbour was in a drunken stupor.

Also when she punched Fleming in the stomach and said....people have underestimated me all my life!

Not sure what it says about me because I like the character 😳

Anyway, great drama IMO.

Just got started on series one! So far so good. Love Vicky McClure ever since 'A room for Romeo brass'. Paddy was great too...

Haven't watched it on the basis, it's on the So-Called BBC so probably shit, so will have to give it a look. Thought the same with Taboo, maybe decent scriptwriters should avoid the So-Called BBC as I'm probably not the only one with that mentality these days.