Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

MrLibertyRedux

I said before all of this that any attempt to "nudge" me in any way would be met with a "punch".

  • Agree 7
  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DTMark

I used to get text messages from my UK GP Surgery to get an appointment for the vaccine.

I eventually got around to replying that I was "opting out" with the reason "Moved abroad".

Those have stopped, but I'm now getting them from some other part of the NHS.

At least, I was. The SIM card has stopped working now.

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
janch

I must have had around 100 texts by now to remember to book my vaccination.  I was also phoned by some central NHS unit at the start of all this and told them I was waiting to see the long-term effects.  I just delete the texts as they arrive.

No wonder the NHS is such a blackhole for cash if the twaddle in the link is what they spend their time doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Loki
3 hours ago, tlc said:

It is  crucial  the  first  phase  is  successful  as it will  impact  on  the  behaviours  and  uptake  of future  phases

We need  to  convert  2 in  every  three  of  the  undecided  and  protect  those  who  are already  willing

This  will  take  more  than  logistics  and  simple  messaging

A behavioural  approach can  enhance  impact  as  part of  the  programme

 

This is fine. :)

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bus Stop Boxer
1 minute ago, Loki said:

They can all burn in hell.

dbdbn.PNG

Exhibit A.

  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Van Lady
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

They can all burn in hell.

dbdbn.PNG

 

 

"Subsequently infect others"
Oh cool it stops transmission now does it?

Reading that totally disgusts me. Nhs and behavioural psychology nudge units are total wankers!

  • Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

They can all burn in hell.

dbdbn.PNG

 

 

"Subsequently infect others"
Oh cool it stops transmission now does it?

First row, top left and centre.

You are unlikely to get ill or have complications but you will get your life back if you have a jab you don't actually need.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ina

My GP does not have my mobile phone number and never will.   They tried to get it when I wrote to them asking for a note stating I couldn’t wear a mask.   They wrote back asking for it aggressively.   Not falling for that one.

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Loki
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

First row, top left and centre.

You are unlikely to get ill or have complications but you will get your life back if you have a jab you don't actually need.

I would love to be in a cuddle room with these freaks, alone.

Many cuddles would be had.  So much cuddling they couldn't stand it. 

Of course I would need my lucky hammer. I take Lumpy everywhere, he's like a pet. :)

Edited by Loki
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ina

Anecdotally any OAP who has swerved the nhs and stayed home alone has survived 100%.  Anyone who has been hospitalised or been in a care home has shaken a seven in the last year.  

  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, janch said:

I must have had around 100 texts by now to remember to book my vaccination.  I was also phoned by some central NHS unit at the start of all this and told them I was waiting to see the long-term effects.  I just delete the texts as they arrive.

No wonder the NHS is such a blackhole for cash if the twaddle in the link is what they spend their time doing.

I blocked "NHS Vaccine" after two texts. I think 100 would constitute harassment. I'm not a legal expert, so no idea if it is possible, but would love it if someone sued them for it.

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuey
2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I blocked "NHS Vaccine' after two texts. I think 100 would constitute harassment. I'm not a legal expert, so no idea if it is possible, but would love it if someone sued them for it.

This will make the PPI compensation episode look like pennies. 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bus Stop Boxer
31 minutes ago, Loki said:

I would love to be in a cuddle room with these freaks, alone.

Many cuddles would be had.  So much cuddling they couldn't stand it. 

Of course I would need my lucky hammer. I take Lumpy everywhere, he's like a pet. :)

Don't forget to take cuddle buddy "Jump Leads" McGinty with you.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Loki said:

They can all burn in hell.

dbdbn.PNG

 

 

"Subsequently infect others"
Oh cool it stops transmission now does it?

This is not aimed at generating informed consent.

In fact they're throwing away their much vaunted trust "NHS messages".

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bornagain
2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

This is not aimed at generating informed consent.

The concept of informed consent has gone in the bin.

The people I know who have been injected have absolutely no idea what they have been injected with, they are living with the belief that the vaccines are designed, tested and approved in exactly the same way as vaccines of the past.

It is ridiculous to even try and create an argument that they gave informed consent.

If it becomes clear that the vaccines are genuinely dangerous then a lot of medical practitioners are going to get struck off and possibly end up in court as you could argue a case that they have assaulted their patients.

  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum

It meantioned they need 80% plus to get herd immunity does anyone actually think they will be happy with that figure 

42D0E34B-888F-44F9-9198-8823BE56B00B.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Loki

It's so good, and so safe, there are government and corporate departments solely devoted to breaking your will not to have it.

 

 

 

This is fine. :)

  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Caravan Monster
Posted (edited)

80% vaccination = herd immunity? How can that be known when mRNA 'vaccines' 'authorised' for widespread use didn't exist until a few months ago? They don't appear to be doing a very good job at stopping symptoms or transmission thus far.

ETA according to the footnote, the Royal Society 'knew' 80% stabbed = herd immunity in Oct 2020. I wonder what #The Science that claim is based upon?

Edited by Caravan Monster
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
5 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

80% vaccination = herd immunity? How can that be known when mRNA 'vaccines' 'authorised' for widespread use didn't exist until a few months ago? They don't appear to be doing a very good job at stopping symptoms or transmission thus far.

It is complete bollocks as it doesn't consider natural immunity. Either innate or acquired from infection.

  • Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol

Just ignore them. I'm not sure how the nudge stuff is supposed to work if you just ignore it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yadda yadda yadda
Just now, Errol said:

Just ignore them. I'm not sure how the nudge stuff is supposed to work if you just ignore it.

It is no more going to nudge me than a gentle breeze could nudge a sumo wrestler. However, it helps to know your enemy.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...