DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Is Covid a Chinese bio-weapon designed to specifically target India

WorkingPoor

WorkingPoor
Posted (edited)

We all know who the vast majority are who are really dying in the hospitals from covid, it has been somewhat obfuscated by throwing in a mix of western obese and extremely old but the stats are there.

Now we see what happened in india and throught the last year it has been areas of the UK that has a large indian diaspora that has taken the brunt of it. 

These are 2 competing superpowers in the same region with constant skirmishes over a border area which has recently been escalating. 

Here is little artice from a leading solar industry businessman who was an Australian citizen who begged "get me out of here" then died of covid whilst trapped in india after a business trip when australia closed it's borders to it's own citizens from india.

12:34pm

Businessman 'trapped in India' amid Australia travel ban dies of Covid

A leading solar industry businessman has died of Covid in Delhi while apparently trapped after Australia banned citizens in India from returning home.

Govind Kant, from Sydney, died on Sunday, and is believed to be the second Australian to have died amid a temporary travel ban imposed during India's fierce second wave of coronavirus infections.

The three-week ban on Indian arrivals ended on Saturday after outcry that Australia had abandoned its citizens. However more than 9,000 Australians remain stuck in the country.

Mr Kant's sister told reporters that he had booked a flight for 24 April, after failing to get a flight out in mid-April. But he contracted the virus before his plane was due to leave and was admitted to hospital.

She told Nine News that he had kept saying "get me out of here" even as she tried to keep his morale up.

Meanwhile, other Australians who had waited months to escape India have claimed they lost places on a government repatriation flight because of faulty testing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-indian-variant-covid-cases-uk-lockdown-roadmap/

Did he know or sense something? 

Do western north europeans have any real risk from covid? 

Why are so many dying from a coronavirus in india when the temperatures are 38-40 degrees+ and coronaviruses thrive and transmit at temperatures around 4 degrees (seasonal)?

Is this topic completley taboo and off limits to discuss?

Edited by WorkingPoor
  • Informative 3

I'm fairly sure that there is a fecal - oral component to the transmission which would explain greater prevalence in certain groups including care home patients and those who don't have access to or choose not to avail themselves of Western toilet procedures. This may well have a bearing on the situation in India.

• Agree 6

Hancock
5 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

We all know who the vast majority are who are really dying in the hospitals from covid, it has been somewhat obfuscated by throwing in a mix of western obese and extremely old but the stats are there.

Now we see what happened in india and throught the last year it has been areas of the UK that has a large indian diaspora that has taken the brunt of it. 

These are 2 competing superpowers in the same region with constant skirmishes over a border area which has recently been escalating. 

Here is little artice from a leading solar industry businessman who was an Australian citizen who begged "get me out of here" then died of covid whilst trapped in india after a business trip when australia closed it's borders to it's own citizens from india.

12:34pm

Businessman 'trapped in India' amid Australia travel ban dies of Covid

A leading solar industry businessman has died of Covid in Delhi while apparently trapped after Australia banned citizens in India from returning home.

Govind Kant, from Sydney, died on Sunday, and is believed to be the second Australian to have died amid a temporary travel ban imposed during India's fierce second wave of coronavirus infections.

The three-week ban on Indian arrivals ended on Saturday after outcry that Australia had abandoned its citizens. However more than 9,000 Australians remain stuck in the country.

Mr Kant's sister told reporters that he had booked a flight for 24 April, after failing to get a flight out in mid-April. But he contracted the virus before his plane was due to leave and was admitted to hospital.

She told Nine News that he had kept saying "get me out of here" even as she tried to keep his morale up.

Meanwhile, other Australians who had waited months to escape India have claimed they lost places on a government repatriation flight because of faulty testing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-indian-variant-covid-cases-uk-lockdown-roadmap/

Did he know or sense something? 

Do western north europeans have any real risk from covid? 

Why are so many dying from a coronavirus in india when the temperatures are 38-40 degrees+ and coronaviruses thrive and transmit at temperatures around 4 degrees (seasonal)?

Is this topic completley taboo and off limits to discuss?

Jesus fucken christ, you are off your fucken head.

its all a load of bollocks and fuck all to do with China you brain dead moron.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

33 minutes ago, NTB said:

I'm fairly sure that there is a fecal - oral component to the transmission which would explain greater prevalence in certain groups including care home patients and those who don't have access to or choose not to avail themselves of Western toilet procedures. This may well have a bearing on the situation in India.

There is something odd about coronavirus transmission.  It seems to spread very rapidly in certain environments, but actually very slowly in others.  Eg, shop workers don't seem particularly at risk, even though you'd think they'd be in the front line. 

The fecal-oral model of transmission could perhaps explain rather a lot.

18 minutes ago, the gardener said:

What is the situation in India?  Last time I checked they seemed to have about 1/10th of the problem the UK had.

I'd say it probably is as bad there as it was in the UK in Jan.  The 1/10th is under testing.  Their dire healthcare situation explains the rest.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, dgul said:

There is something odd about coronavirus transmission.  It seems to spread very rapidly in certain environments, but actually very slowly in others.  Eg, shop workers don't seem particularly at risk, even though you'd think they'd be in the front line. 

The fecal-oral model of transmission could perhaps explain rather a lot.

I'd say it probably is as bad there as it was in the UK in Jan.  The 1/10th is under testing.  Their dire healthcare situation explains the rest.

In the early days, there was an outbreak in an apartment block (China or HK, don't remember which) that Karl Denninger did some analysis on. The spead couldn't be explained by contact tracing but if you looked at the apartment location with respect to soil stacks and throw in that not having U bends on sink wastes was very common, there was a very good fit. Basically, people above were passing it to people below via the plumbing.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

the gardener
3 minutes ago, NTB said:

In the early days, there was an outbreak in an apartment block (China or HK, don't remember which) that Karl Denninger did some analysis on. The spead couldn't be explained by contact tracing but if you looked at the apartment location with respect to soil stacks and throw in that not having U bends on sink wastes was very common, there was a very good fit. Basically, people above were passing it to people below via the plumbing.

What I would like to know is why there is a major effort to utterly discredit drugs such as HCQ and Ivermectin?  Why are these anti-parasitical medicines being supressed?  I wonder....

• Agree 7

Just now, the gardener said:

What I would like to know is why there is a major effort to utterly discredit drugs such as HCQ and Ivermectin?  Why are these anti-parasitical medicines being supressed?  I wonder....

I think most of us know deep down. Perhaps not so many are ready to accept it because the implications are somewhat massive. Maybe it's time to read or re-read one day in the life of ivan denisovich.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

saw somewhere it was a continuation of the Japanese ww2 germ warfare research designed to take down china, there was massive pig virus problem beforehand as well

wherebee

I was speaking to an Indian contact on Monday and asked him about his family in India.  He told me - and has no reason to lie at all, he has no idea of my views on the pandemic - that it was very bad, his family were getting through but in their circle several people have died, old and young.

He's not one due to panic, so I found that very interesting and different from the anecdotes I get from friends in the UK.

• Informative 2

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, dgul said:

The fecal-oral model of transmission could perhaps explain rather a lot

If that were true wouldn't there be a clear increase in infections amongst those working at, a very near to, sewage treatment plants?

2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

If that were true wouldn't there be a clear increase in infections amongst those working at, a very near to, sewage treatment plants?

I suppose it would be interesting to find out.  I've not seen any data about this.

Wight Flight
7 minutes ago, dgul said:

I suppose it would be interesting to find out.  I've not seen any data about this.

Only anecdotal but I know a business right next to a treatment plant. Close enough that I wouldn't be able to cope with the smell, but they haven't had any cases at all.

The local dyno-rod boys hadn't had a case last time I saw them at the end of last summer either.

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Only anecdotal but I know a business right next to a treatment plant. Close enough that I wouldn't be able to cope with the smell, but they haven't had any cases at all.

The local dyno-rod boys hadn't had a case last time I saw them at the end of last summer either.

I suppose if you're in that sort of work your immune system is going to be rock solid.  

It might be the people with occasional exposure that are at risk.

• Agree 1

Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, dgul said:

I suppose if you're in that sort of work your immune system is going to be rock solid.  

It might be the people with occasional exposure that are at risk.

Yes. I have heard (maybe here?) that sewer workers get sick as a dog in the first month or two, and usually never ill again.

As you say, the numbers would be interesting one way or the other.

10 hours ago, NTB said:

There  were a number of cases of SARS 1 in Hong Kong housing blocks in 2003 that someone posted on here about early on.  Conclusion was that shoddy plumbing, inoperative P-traps, broken vent puppies and a cockroach infestation helped spread viral particles via the fecal-oral route.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1191/0143624406bt145oa&ved=2ahUKEwiRnN61l9XwAhUQERQKHX6aANUQFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw3ywcfkvfiV0ZHCFfSPexWN

There is speculation that covid-19 might spread by the same route: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/view/sars-and-plumbing-role-sewage-plays-spreading-disease&ved=2ahUKEwiRnN61l9XwAhUQERQKHX6aANUQFjAEegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw3keeKRXjsqGABOWR0_3Fcl

If there is zero sanitation, I see that it could be very easily spread.

• Agree 1

India is pretty unsanitary, in parts. Can't comment on China, as I have not been there. Is it all tidy like Japan, and Korea?

China seem to be taking covid more seriously than it appears to be, they're always kitted up in full on bio protection when dealing with it. Those white full body covereing suits and face masks.

Either they are ultra cautious or they know more about it than are letting on.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

India is pretty unsanitary, in parts. Can't comment on China, as I have not been there. Is it all tidy like Japan, and Korea?

walk round the bins of any chinese restaurant/takeaway, you'll get a good idea

• Lol 1

50 minutes ago, BoSon said:

China seem to be taking covid more seriously than it appears to be, they're always kitted up in full on bio protection when dealing with it. Those white full body covereing suits and face masks.

Either they are ultra cautious or they know more about it than are letting on.

More psy op?

Fooled me once, shame on me.

Funn3r
16 hours ago, the gardener said:

The only way to get emergency authorisation for a vaccine is if you declare on the application that there are no viable treatment plans.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

the gardener
44 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

The only way to get emergency authorisation for a vaccine is if you declare on the application that there are no viable treatment plans.

Yes, I get that angle but I am left wondering why anti-parasitic medicine seems to be effective against covid. Why is that? Could it be spread by parasites?

1 hour ago, the gardener said:

Yes, I get that angle but I am left wondering why anti-parasitic medicine seems to be effective against covid. Why is that? Could it be spread by parasites?

Lots of drugs have multiple effects. Mostly, these are classed as side effects and not considered beneficial but sometimes they turn out to be useful. For example, hydroxychloroquine developed for treatment of Malaria turned out to be useful for treatment of Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

• Agree 2

Bedrag Justesen

One of the achievements of the Trump Presidency is so many people can now spell hydroxychloroquine correctly.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

5 hours ago, the gardener said:

Hydroxychloroquine has some effect on blood clotting and thromboses, someone discussed it on here in the early stages.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142483/

• Agree 1