DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Demonising free choice

MrXxxx

MrXxxx

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/this-is-what-we-do-about-anti-vaxxers-no-job-no-entry-no-nhs-access/ar-BB1gRPNy?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

OK, Mr O' Grady that's fine with me i.e. no access to the NHS, as long as you and all your Pro-vaxxers are prepared to refund my NI contributions paid over many years of work....how long before this mindset sets in?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 2

ashestoashes

NHS will still require a negative test before operations vaxxed or not, guys an idiot

• Agree 2

King Penda

This could get funny has the main allies of the refuseniks will be black a Asian 

• Agree 10

King Penda
2 minutes ago, dgul said:

What worries me is that so many people in established society, across politics, entertainment, sport, etc, have nailed their colours to the vaccine mask, that there can't be any acceptance that the vaccines aren't good -- the evidence required against the vaccines to actually make any difference is going to have to be enormous.

If they get 90% done and the virus is rampant it’s obviese it’s useless.could have great fun on Facebook for months .

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2

The Grey Man

Mr O Grady did an opinion article about 6 weeks ago in a similar light. A dangerous character type who clearly believes the ends justify the means. Above all he appears to genuinely believe in his greater good arguments. He all but says "Where are the firing squads!".

No warm affect radiates from this man.

I dont mean that his views are not mine, I mean how he expresses himself makes me think he is rather odious. I have only met one like that in real life thankfully.

• Agree 7

King Penda
18 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Exactly, he says we need to reach herd immunity by vaccinating almost everyone.

How do we get immunity from a vaccination that doesn't give immunity? 

Correct 

• Agree 1

whitevanman
46 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

If they get 90% done and the virus is rampant it’s obviese it’s useless.could have great fun on Facebook for months .

It'll be easy for the 90% to blame the 10%, especially with people like O'Grady whipping up the mob. 21st century witch trials here we come.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

MrXxxx
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

An ignorant, sophomoric article written in a childish rage, quite possibly with a bottle close at hand.

Masquerading as journalists...where have these so called journalists been the last 14 months as our political class have been doing literally as they please, both illegally and morally?!

Edited by MrXxxx
  • Agree 4

Mirror Mirror
10 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/this-is-what-we-do-about-anti-vaxxers-no-job-no-entry-no-nhs-access/ar-BB1gRPNy?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

OK, Mr O' Grady that's fine with me i.e. no access to the NHS, as long as you and all your Pro-vaxxers are prepared to refund my NI contributions paid over many years of work....how long before this mindset sets in?

Report the bigot for hate speech.

https://www.met.police.uk/true-vision-report-hate-crime/

• Agree 6

Guest4

Jeremy Vine show right now. Carol Malone spouting how selfish we are.

Had a caller on saying we should have to wear a badge saying we aren't vaccinated.

Fuck me!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Had a caller on saying we should have to wear a badge saying we aren't vaccinated.

Fuck me!

This should do.

I Am Free T-Shirts | Redbubble

Mirror Mirror
11 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

I was just about to ask "how is this not hate speech". Having visited the link, it seems that you can only "hate" on the basis of race, religion or sexual orientation. 

Belief as well.

Anyway, isnt it down to the offended to decide if offence has been caused?

Thats what I’ve had to listen to for a decade at least.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Mirror Mirror
7 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Fuck me!

What do you expect from a State Propaganda Outlet?

Balanced News?

xD

• Agree 1

Frank Hovis

Alcohol-fuelled is spot on.

This closing line alone reveals quite how many points of Old Peculier he's put away before writing that:

As I say, with rare exceptions of genuine medical justification, everyone who refuses a vaccine could be a killer on the loose, and should be judged accordingly. 

On his assessment then everyone who hasn't had a jab us a "killer on the loose" which surely includes those with genuine medical justification.

Or as these "nice killers"?

The man's mad; he's insane.

Surrounded by idiots
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Belief as well.

Anyway, isnt it down to the offended to decide if offence has been caused?

Thats what I’ve had to listen to for a decade at least.

Should I click the agree emoji or the laugh emoji? 

Edited by Surrounded by idiots
Went with the laugh emoji in the end. Surely no one could seriously believe that they will allow this law to be used by anyone with a non-woke viewpoint
  • Agree 1

Guest4
11 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

What do you expect from a State Propaganda Outlet?

Balanced News?

xD

It's not news. Its a talk show. Joe Public get to voice thier gobshite opinion. It is thier opinions that worry me rather than rentagob panelists.