DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Messenger storage

Frank Hovis

Hi @spunko is it possible to up this for people who have a lot of posts? I'm asking for me but I'm sure others will be in the same boat as I don't do a lot of messaging and after four years am up to 96%.

If it's a global fixed setting then don't worry because it will just bloat the server and I'll delete the older ones.

I ask because I remember someone asking @ccc if he had them on ignore because he was blocking their messages when it was simply that his mailbox had hit 100%.

JoeDavola

Yeah it was me - ccc was messaging me but it wasn’t sending cause my mailbox was full. Yes; I am that popular.

• Informative 1
spunko

There is the option to set it to Unlimited only; I am not sure if this is a good idea with Carl's 500MB videos, he might start sending them via PM :S

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2
Frank Hovis
2 hours ago, spunko said:

There is the option to set it to Unlimited only; I am not sure if this is a good idea with Carl's 500MB videos, he might start sending them via PM :S

Don't worry then @spunko; I will go and delete the old ones now that I'm bumping up against the 100%.

There is also the problem that you might find yourself "hosting" something that you really don't want to be hosting.

Cheers for checking.

Carl Fimble
On 24/05/2021 at 10:43, spunko said:

Gah! 

@allDosbodians

Theberton : The Present is a Foreign Country

14 mins 51 secs long

Best video, ever. 

Quite melancholic though, so maybe wait til your mood can handle it. 

spunko
18 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Gah! 

@allDosbodians

Theberton : The Present is a Foreign Country

14 mins 51 secs long

Best video, ever. 

Quite melancholic though, so maybe wait til your mood can handle it. 

Tell me about it j just got back from a night out in Greenwich :Old:

• Lol 1