DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

If you tolerate this ..... then your children will be next.......

Jesus Wept

23 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Weird innit? 

Some (most) people are absolutely all in, bollocks deep into this to the point where they think vaccinating their kids is proportionate and acceptable. I don't get it. 

I had the road map for lifting restrictions in the office today, its insane. According to the road map 2 metre social distancing is going to be maintained until November and 1 metre for the foreseeable after that. Yet I can go to the supermarket on a weekend and be cheek by jowel with hundreds of people. I really don't know what's wrong with these people. 

The people who wrote that roadmap have to be seen to be doing something. It’s expected of them by too many bed wetters and it makes some people feel important. It’s ‘exciting’ too and gives them a purpose

Its all window dressing really. Pointless gestures. Fake.

Imagine an outbreak in the office on November 6th ! Having laid out arbitrary rules, it will probably be blamed on allowing people to get that extra metre closer.

The less done the better, imo.

stop_the_craziness
11 hours ago, Reck B said:

The people who wrote that roadmap have to be seen to be doing something. It’s expected of them by too many bed wetters and it makes some people feel important. It’s ‘exciting’ too and gives them a purpose

I am very much looking forward to the resumption of the Weekly/Daily/Hourly urgent Covid Safety Update emails from our HR department.  Especially the way they are going to dove-tail into the current Weekly/Daily/Hourly update emails on our office re-opening project.

20 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I am very much looking forward to the resumption of the Weekly/Daily/Hourly urgent Covid Safety Update emails from our HR department.  Especially the way they are going to dove-tail into the current Weekly/Daily/Hourly update emails on our office re-opening project.

image.png.37dfc33710c815d6b39a84030768e25f.png

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

The Grey Man
15 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Comments are very split.

No splinters here from fence sitting.

Compare back to early spring when the PR machine was up and running for kid vaxxes. I did not see such devisive split, amongst so many.

It will have been noted by the Nudge Meisters.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer
On 14/09/2021 at 11:09, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Had Marcus Fysh MP on this am too. Fysh is calling for Whittys head.

Started alluding to what might be driving all this and had to stop himself.

Quite revealing.

And now Gove and Zahawi have been rotated. Did not see Mestopheles the Stable  Scammer being moved on.

I'm quite encouraged.

Squeaky bum time?

Democorruptcy

At the press conference this week about jabbing children, the MHRA CEO June Raine said something about heart problems following vaccination. It was similar to this highlighted bit from the Yellow Card reporting page (which only looks at reports from within 7 days of vaccination):

The MHRA has undertaken a thorough review of both UK and international reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination against COVID-19. There has been a recent increase in reporting of these events in particular with the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, with a consistent pattern of cases occurring more frequently in young males and shortly after the second dose of the vaccines. These reports are extremely rare, and the events are typically mild with individuals usually recovering within a short time with standard treatment and rest. People should come forward for their first and second vaccination when invited to do so, unless advised otherwise.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

It doesn't sound quite as inconsequential in this gov.uk piece. Studies are in progress to learn about long term issues while they are vaccinating children i.e. children are the study! It also suggests problems can take time to develop and so the worst cases will be completely missed by the Yellow Card system because they will take longer than 7 days.

What is the outcome of patients with myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination?

The existing evidence base shows that most patients with myocarditis post vaccination respond well to standard treatment, and the prognosis of the myocarditis is good. However, it may have long-term consequences and studies are in progress to further understand the longer-term consequences with follow up at 3 months and 6 months.

In some cases of non-COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis, the disease can progress to dilated cardiomyopathy and chronic heart failure, with evidence implicating myocarditis in 12% of sudden deaths in adults aged under 40. Likewise, the long-term prognosis of pericarditis is good, but it can become recurrent and rarely patients may develop constrictive pericarditis.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-information-for-healthcare-professionals/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-following-covid-19-vaccination

• Informative 3

Democorruptcy

I found the video of the press conference and I've started it at the bit from June Raine. No mention at all that heart problems could become more serious, as in the info in my previous post.

• Informative 1

12 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I found the video of the press conference and I've started it at the bit from June Raine. No mention at all that heart problems could become more serious, as in the info in my previous post.

What a cunt.

Obviously reading from a script, in my opinion.

Compare her with clips of Neil Oliver or John O’Looney (the outspoken funeral director). They are speaking from their own brain and assessment. So obvious, to me.

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, Van Lady said:

What a cunt.

Obviously reading from a script, in my opinion.

Compare her with clips of Neil Oliver or John O’Looney (the outspoken funeral director). They are speaking from their own brain and assessment. So obvious, to me.

Did you notice that she said "the trials have shown a high level of short term efficacy"?

• Agree 2

Blair at the darkside vanguard.  Good heuristic as often mentioned  do the opposite of the cunt.

https://newsbinding.com/politics/haiti-protests-mass-deportation-of-migrants-to-a-country-in-crisis/

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has said that the British government should begin vaccinating nursery age children and begin imposing vaccine passports in order to supposedly prevent another lockdown in the winter.

In written comments in the foreword to a coronavirus report from the Tony Blair Institute, which has been attempting to steer decision-making in the United Kingdom and across the world from the outset of the pandemic, the former Prime Minister argued children are becoming a significant source of the spread of the virus.

While the government’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) did not recommend vaccinating children on health grounds, Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government has decided to push forward with vaccinating children over the age of 12-years-old, even without parental consent in some cases.

The former Labour leader went further, arguing that the government should now look to start vaccinating nursery-age children.

“To avoid being behind the curve again on vaccination groups, the government should take urgent steps to consider vaccinating children under 12 as well. Evidence shows that young children, particularly those in nurseries, are transmitting the virus and putting at-risk groups in danger,” Blair claimed.

The report from his organisation went on to say: “Careful consideration of data to make these decisions is essential and cannot be rushed. Therefore, it is important that the government now turns its attention to exploring whether vaccination can be extended to children under 12 in order to further reduce transmission in schools and between young children and at home.”

Mr Blair also called for the government to implement vaccine passports in order to slow the spread of the virus and to pressure people into taking the vaccine.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 4

The Grey Man
20 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Blair at the darkside vanguard.  Good heuristic as often mentioned  do the opposite of the cunt.

https://newsbinding.com/politics/haiti-protests-mass-deportation-of-migrants-to-a-country-in-crisis/

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has said that the British government should begin vaccinating nursery age children and begin imposing vaccine passports in order to supposedly prevent another lockdown in the winter.

In written comments in the foreword to a coronavirus report from the Tony Blair Institute, which has been attempting to steer decision-making in the United Kingdom and across the world from the outset of the pandemic, the former Prime Minister argued children are becoming a significant source of the spread of the virus.

While the government’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) did not recommend vaccinating children on health grounds, Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government has decided to push forward with vaccinating children over the age of 12-years-old, even without parental consent in some cases.

The former Labour leader went further, arguing that the government should now look to start vaccinating nursery-age children.

“To avoid being behind the curve again on vaccination groups, the government should take urgent steps to consider vaccinating children under 12 as well. Evidence shows that young children, particularly those in nurseries, are transmitting the virus and putting at-risk groups in danger,” Blair claimed.

The report from his organisation went on to say: “Careful consideration of data to make these decisions is essential and cannot be rushed. Therefore, it is important that the government now turns its attention to exploring whether vaccination can be extended to children under 12 in order to further reduce transmission in schools and between young children and at home.”

Mr Blair also called for the government to implement vaccine passports in order to slow the spread of the virus and to pressure people into taking the vaccine.

I wonder how often this cretin ventures out amongst the public?

tony-blair-even-i-think-youre-a-cunt.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 2

stop_the_craziness
35 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Chilling.

• Agree 5

stop_the_craziness
46 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Guidance for headteachers/schools on vavccine roll-out;

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/covid-vaccines-for-children-what-schools-need-to-know/

The government has published guidance today on how the vaccine roll-out in schools for 12- to 15-year-olds will work.

Here’s your trusty Schools Week guide on what you need to know.

Schools won’t run jabs roll-out …

As with normal school vaccinations, the School Age Immunisation Service (SAIS) will plan the roll-out, administer the jabs and be legally responsible for the delivery.

Jabs will start “from the beginning” of this term. Schools will be contacted by their SAIS provider to agree a date and the best approach for vaccination.

Children who are 12 and over on the day SAIS visit will be offered a jab.

Children who miss this because they turn 12 after the visit, were ill or who change their minds will get a follow-up offer. This is expected to be delivered outside of school to minimise disruption.

… but will play a role in communication

Schools will have three primary roles – similar to other vaccine programmes:

• Provide information to their SAIS provider on which children on their roll are eligible for the vaccine
  • Share the information leaflet, consent form and invitation letter supplied by the SAIS team with parents and children
  • Provide the space within school, and the time away from the timetable, to enable vaccinations to take place

Schools have ‘no role’ in consent rows

Consent will be sought by the vaccination team, and parents will be provided a contact number for the SAIS in case of any queries.

All parents are asked for consent, and will usually make the decision jointly with their children.

In secondary schools, some older children may be “sufficiently mature to provide their own consent” (this is known as “Gillick Competence” and will be assessed by the vaccine team).

In such a case, “every effort will be made to contact the parent to seek their verbal consent.”

The guidance states schools have “no role in this process”. They are also not responsible for “mediating between parents and children who may disagree about whether or not to consent.”

“This is the role of registered nurses in the SAIS, who have extensive experience and the expertise to handle these issues and are professionally accountable for their decisions.”

A parent cannot overrule the decision of a Gillick competent child.

Legal accountability does not sit with schools

Schools Week revealed this week how campaign groups had issued legal letters threatening headteachers with jail or fines if they offer vaccines.

However the guidance makes clear that “legal accountability for offering COVID-19 vaccines to children and young people sits with the SAIS and not with the school.”

Schools should get advice on security planning

Schools are advised to get in touch with the SAIS team “at the first opportunity to understand what security planning they have in place, and what if any actions they recommend you carry out ahead of vaccinations in your school”.

Schools should already have a security policy, based on a security risk assessment.

In the event of a protest or planned disruption at a school, leaders should alert the vaccine team, council and police to “discuss the best way to manage the situation”.

‘Don’t engage with fake news’

The government said it is “aware some schools have received letters or emails which feature false or misleading information (misinformation) about the safety, efficacy and purpose of the COVID-19 vaccination programme”.

Headteachers and teachers are advised:

1. Not to engage directly: misinformation narratives and tactics flourish when they are responded to.
  2. Acknowledge receipt: if a response is needed, simply acknowledge receipt of concerns.
  3. If there is a need to, refer to the latest scientific guidance on the issue. Some helpful links to trusted sources include:

Children can’t book through jabs website

Booking via the National Booking Service is not presently planned for 12 to 15-year-old children.

Walk-ins from this age group are also not allowed. School staff are also not allowed to get jabbed under this part of the programme.

Don't engage directly?

Scary times.

What was the salary for the school-jabber-job?  Sounds like a lot of aggro for the money to me.  Although I guess if you are a True Believer then you won't mind.

Send a Legal Email to Your Child’s School

Covid Jabs Without Parental Consent

Is your child’s school promoting Covid-19 vaccination for children aged 12 years and over? Are you concerned that your child could receive the jab without your consent while at school?

Lawyers for Liberty can send a formal email to the headteacher advising them of the legal risks of their policy.

https://lawyersforliberty.uk/schooljabs/

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Love 1

Surrounded by idiots

59 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I think so. I have not had the consent letter, so I am assuming they won't 'start' until these have been sent out and returned. I have emailed the school to ask when they will be issuing them in any case.

Walking my daughter to school was difficult, trying to explain the risks of taking the jab. She is worried that she won't be able to go on school trips if she doesn't get jabbed. It's fucking depressing and I know it is going to cause issues between us.

I think I'm lucky that my kid is still 11 (and will be on the day the vaxxecutors come round), and the school have been explicit that those under 12 will not be offered the jab. I have however talked about it with him and (although he is more interested in reading the dungeons and dragons rules manual) he will not be accepting any injections at school. 

I had to have the vaccine talk with my 16 year old daughter yesterday.  All her friends are getting it.

I gave her several reasons why she shouldn't get it now, but, ultimately, it is her decision.  I tried not to go full-on anti-vaxx as that would likely push her to simply ignore me.  She commented that all I said made sense, but when she was with her friends, their arguments made sense too.

She is taking Psychology A-level.  I suggested that she use that to try and understand the methods of coercion being applied to convince her to get jabbed and ask herself why the government are so desperate that the children get jabbed.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1

PaulParanoia

Here's the dumbed down consent form they will be peddling to our children.  Apparently the only possible side effect is a sore arm or a headache.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016819/UKHSA_12073_COVID-19_easy_read_jab_consent_form_CYP.pdf

image.png.0d3f74e8091d8f77cc9568abf69dbd3b.png

If a kid needs pictures to help them complete the form, how can they possibly be considered capable of consent?

image.png.d3e427bb04ccc12728669800104dfa7f.png

• Agree 3
  • Informative 4