Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

If you tolerate this ..... then your children will be next.......


Jesus Wept
 Share

Recommended Posts

One percent
22 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Socialists are sub-human scum, it looks like they are keen to add infanticide to their litany of crimes.

Nope. I would class myself as a socialist. The problem is that the term has been highjacked and become to mean something that it was never meant to mean. 

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whowhywhen?
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, One percent said:

Nope. I would class myself as a socialist. The problem is that the term has been highjacked and become to mean something that it was never meant to mean. 

I agree.  Keep up with the times.  It doesn't mean what it once did.  So stop associating yourself with socialism!! 

Renounce what it now is.... not what it once was.

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Mask them and vaxx them in case they get "LONG COVID!", or their brains dissolve, or something O.o

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/02/isolation-unreliable-covid-tests-pupils-england-education-masks

She gets off on kids in masks.... simple as. Talk about a stuck record, one trick pony. She's at home rubbing one out now, thinking about masked schoolgirls.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dogtania
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, One percent said:

Nope. I would class myself as a socialist. The problem is that the term has been highjacked and become to mean something that it was never meant to mean. 

I don't know why it's happened but the 'left' seem to have turned into the biggest wet blanket walkover useless idiot class in this fiasco.  It's the left journalists that seem to believe in zero covid and that locking down is the better of two evils (the other being idk living with risk -possibly inflated at the moment- forever.

I follow one or two on twatter that I thought had something useful to say before but now just scratching my head wondering if they have been duped, are brainless or even paid up willing participants however well meaning they think they are.  The stuff they come out with just boggles my mind.

 

The world and politics especially is confusing to me, I would have thought I'm left wing if anything but you need balance - I say left wing if that means a more equal system and financial recompense (trickle down clearly not worked) and not bleeding the poor.  Not being cunts basically.  Not Marxist though as I thought that was dodge before, but now seeing inklings of what appears to me to be a move in that direction in real time, I'm convinced it's a road to hell - at least in this time and place (just like all the other recent examples Pol pot to Venezuela to North Korea's - sure maybe not Marxist but that's where good intentions seem to land)

Edited by Dogtania
  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LC1 said:
Quote

 and almost 400,000 children were off school due to Covid in week to 24 June.

This is what we in the English speaking World call a "lie".

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, what's this sudden hardon for "improved ventilation"? Another delaying tactic?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/07/2021 at 12:43, Alonso Quijano said:

Neil Oliver on GB News.

I haven't seen much of GB News but I did catch Neil Oliver and they need to get him on more as so far he's the only presenter to question the bullshit we've been fed.  I had high hopes for GB News but so far it hasn't lived up to my expectations.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight

Just seen a post on Twitter showing the teletubbies have been vaccinated and are pushing everyone else do do so.

Pure evil.

Can anyone find it and post it here?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wight Flight said:

Just seen a post on Twitter showing the teletubbies have been vaccinated and are pushing everyone else do do so.

Pure evil.

Can anyone find it and post it here?

This one? 

 

  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
58 minutes ago, GTM said:

This one? 

 

Why are they using MM-DD-YY format?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

apples
2 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Just seen a post on Twitter showing the teletubbies have been vaccinated and are pushing everyone else do do so.

Pure evil.

The Teletubbies were always pure evil:

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/blog/5-of-the-strangest-teletubbies-conspiracy-theories-1.4048398

1. The baby sun is actually a demon

2. The Teletubbies are biogenetically engineered slaves#

3. The Teletubbies are hypnotizing your children

https://www.nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/teletubbies-facts-2226455

1. One episode scared children so much that it had to be banned

  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

onlyme
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, LC1 said:

Fucking Lancet... >:(

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01589-0/fulltext

"We believe the government is embarking on a dangerous and unethical experiment..."

But mass jabbing of kids with experimental drugs is totally fine, apparently. Evil cunts.

They are still pushing natural origin of the virus with another paper released.  No proof whatsoever and all the evidence is stacking up to GOF research funded by the NIH with Fauci, Daszak right at the centre of it all giving China and their military biologists a toys to play with

Whilst this pandemic brewed China lied and bought up medicine and PPE behind an unsuspecting world back.

This bunch of cunts are covering for them. Pure evil.

 

Edited by onlyme
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, onlyme said:

They are still pushing natural origin of the virus with another paper released.  No proof whatsoever and all the evidence is stacking up to GOF research funded by the NIH with Fauci, Daszak right at the centre of it all giving China and their military biologists a toys to play with

Whilst this pandemic brewed China lied and bought up medicine and PPE behind an unsuspecting world back.

This bunch of cunts are covering for them. Pure evil.

 

I think the defences are being developed and then we're going to go for them. Fog of war stuff at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
The Grey Man

The old duplicitious game continues.

Here is a quick scan of the quislings view on kiddie jabbing.

Google news now.

Here is the Mirror.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/most-children-over-12-wont-24560139.amp

Here is the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15627432/kids-to-be-offered-covid-jab-experts-claim/amp/

Paywall alert. The Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/18/children-could-yet-get-covid-vaccines-experts-warn-threat-herd/amp/

Now if you are late to the government skull fuck technique, it goes as the above. Seed articles weeks to months before supporting your view. Listen to feedback. Tailor to the feedback sticking with main objective.

Then make sure you fix the rules to fit your stats. That way Shitty, Jack Pallance and Jon Claude can inform the government on their view.

Just before, continue with pushing diametric views before the punch.

Ok. I am wrong.

Lets finish on an upbeat note.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/british-ministers-decide-against-mass-vaccination-for-teens-says-local-newspaper

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
10 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The old duplicitious game continues.

Here is a quick scan of the quislings view on kiddie jabbing.

Google news now.

Here is the Mirror.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/most-children-over-12-wont-24560139.amp

Here is the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15627432/kids-to-be-offered-covid-jab-experts-claim/amp/

Paywall alert. The Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/18/children-could-yet-get-covid-vaccines-experts-warn-threat-herd/amp/

Now if you are late to the government skull fuck technique, it goes as the above. Seed articles weeks to months before supporting your view. Listen to feedback. Tailor to the feedback sticking with main objective.

Then make sure you fix the rules to fit your stats. That way Shitty, Jack Pallance and Jon Claude can inform the government on their view.

Just before, continue with pushing diametric views before the punch.

Ok. I am wrong.

Lets finish on an upbeat note.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/british-ministers-decide-against-mass-vaccination-for-teens-says-local-newspaper

It is only responsible government to adapt to circumstances.

At the present time, the advice is that children do not need to be vaccinated. However, if angry deplorables start making a rumpus in the US then they will have to revisit that decision.

Honestly, people see conspiracy everywhere, when what they should be seeing is a virus! xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

The old duplicitious game continues.

Here is a quick scan of the quislings view on kiddie jabbing.

Google news now.

Here is the Mirror.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/most-children-over-12-wont-24560139.amp

Here is the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15627432/kids-to-be-offered-covid-jab-experts-claim/amp/

Paywall alert. The Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/18/children-could-yet-get-covid-vaccines-experts-warn-threat-herd/amp/

Now if you are late to the government skull fuck technique, it goes as the above. Seed articles weeks to months before supporting your view. Listen to feedback. Tailor to the feedback sticking with main objective.

Then make sure you fix the rules to fit your stats. That way Shitty, Jack Pallance and Jon Claude can inform the government on their view.

Just before, continue with pushing diametric views before the punch.

Ok. I am wrong.

Lets finish on an upbeat note.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/british-ministers-decide-against-mass-vaccination-for-teens-says-local-newspaper

 

 

 

 

It will be optional...however to go on holiday overseas children will require a certificate of vaccination (vaccine passport) OR proof of having had Covid in last 3/6 months; most parents won't have the latter as children are asymptomatic so why would you take them to a doctor/for a test for no apparent reason?

The majority of parents will then allow their children to become Guinea pig/be experimented on for the sake of an overseas holiday, and salve their conscience by pretending that they believe in it rather than being honest with themselves.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...