DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Common Cold Watch

tlc

Given that wild virus like the cold may cause adverse reactions in the vaxxed via ADE.

For starters a vaxxed cousin had a stinking cold right now. :ph34r:

Long time lurking
7 minutes ago, Mash said:

As do me and the wife, but we got it from our unvaxed kids. 

Would add wife's a play by rules type she insisted on getting a covid test, only to find our local one was closing down for good yesterday, another sign they are ending the charade? 

The ADE hypothesis regarding that vaxed say that the vaxed will suffer disproportionately worse to common infections compared to the unvaccinated 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Our youngest child (unvaccinated) has got a cold at the moment (first in the household for a year) and passed it on to my once-jabbed wife.  Seems quite mild in both at this stage, although youngest is bunking off school to avoid passing it on.

Cosmic Apple

Was getting worried as our daughter, 9months old, hasn't had much exposure to the sort of things she'll be getting bombarded with the nursery in September. Fortunately caught a cold from her cousin (no idea how he got it), and another from a infant she went to play with at a play center. Seems by their nature kids are good at spreading stuff even in this climate.

I managed to get the cold from my nephew too. Bloody kids! Didn't pass it on to any vaxxed collogues.

• Agree 1

I was ill with some kind of temperature glitch about a fortnight ago. Eventually had to attend A&E and was prescribed antibiotics. Finished them about a week ago and have just today come out with hives, likely related. Doctor reckoned there is all manner of weird shit floating about; is expecting a tsunami of "ordinary" illness as society reopens.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Hail the Tripod
4 hours ago, tlc said:

Given that wild virus like the cold may cause adverse reactions in the vaxxed via ADE.

For starters a vaxxed cousin had a stinking cold right now. :ph34r:

Given that flu vaccines make a person more vulnerable to non-flu respiratory diseases, do Covid vaccines make you more vulnerable to flu?

I guess we’ll find out when flu season rolls around again.

• Agree 1

The Generation Game

I've sneezed 3 times in the last 48hrs. Maybe just an allergy I'm unaware of. 

Hail the Tripod
11 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Given that flu vaccines make a person more vulnerable to non-flu respiratory diseases, do Covid vaccines make you more vulnerable to flu?

In fact, could there be a causative relationship between flu jabs and severe Covid-19 in the first place?

A pretty tight correlation would have to be assumed. You would need to do some pretty careful analysis to establish increased risk, and no-one is going to deliberately fund it, unfortunately.

• Informative 1

wherebee
45 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

In fact, could there be a causative relationship between flu jabs and severe Covid-19 in the first place?

A pretty tight correlation would have to be assumed. You would need to do some pretty careful analysis to establish increased risk, and no-one is going to deliberately fund it, unfortunately.

I've never had a flu jab, so I am hoping this is true #selfishgit

• Agree 1

Hail the Tripod
On 24/05/2021 at 22:44, Hail the Tripod said:

Some expectation setting (a terrible flu season is likely because of lockdown, and definitely nothing to do with the shit we injected you with nerfing your immune system):
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/suppressed-seasonal-flu-may-come-back-vengeance-next-winter/amp/

Scientists fear that falling immunity levels to influenza - normally sustained by seasonal circulation of the virus - could now pave the way for one of the worst flu outbreaks for years.

“If I had to gamble on it, then I would guess that we are likely to get a more severe epidemic in the coming winter - assuming restrictions are fully lifted by then,” said Prof John Edmunds, of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and a member of the government’s Sage committee of scientific advisors.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

I suppose that the cold viruses are having a field day now that people are out and about. 

However, hayfever is often mistaken for colds and the tree pollen is in full hayfever force now. Are these colds really hayfever?

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Some expectation setting (a terrible flu season is likely because of lockdown, and definitely nothing to do with the shit we injected you with nerfing your immune system):
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/suppressed-seasonal-flu-may-come-back-vengeance-next-winter/amp/

itsatrap.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suppose that the cold viruses are having a field day now that people are out and about. 

However, hayfever is often mistaken for colds and the tree pollen is in full hayfever force now. Are these colds really hayfever?

Much pollen about this time of year.

On 24/05/2021 at 22:44, Hail the Tripod said:

An interesting nuance of the flu jab is that having a flu jab two years running makes you a bit more likely to get flu the second year, compared to someone who only had the flu jab in the second year (ie, not the first).

It is a weird effect and I don't think anyone fully understands why it occurs.

• Informative 2

The Masked Tulip
21 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

People like Judy Mikovits, Sherri Tenpenny and others are warning against the flu jab this year. They believe it will trigger the ADE as a result of the covid jab.

sarahbell
2 hours ago, dgul said:

An interesting nuance of the flu jab is that having a flu jab two years running makes you a bit more likely to get flu the second year, compared to someone who only had the flu jab in the second year (ie, not the first).

It is a weird effect and I don't think anyone fully understands why it occurs.

Can you show me some scientific evidence regarding your statement?

Chewing Grass
3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

So as more people will actually die of flu they should either a) have a lockdown or b) jab everyone in case granny dies of flu.

That is how nonsensical jabbing everyone is, its relative and flu usually kills more people vaxed or not.

• Agree 1

Gloommonger

I went to the pub last Wednesday night, streaming cold started Thursday evening. Now bit of headache and mild cough. I can still taste my beer though. I am unvaccinated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eyes, throat and nose feeling inflamed but no coughing.. Ending week away a day early though due to this and running out of clean clothes