DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

What a great day for Alt coins

haroldshand

21 hours ago, haroldshand said:

I saw it coming, but not this quick.

Totally missed out today after only saying on here 2 days ago  I was looking at MATIC

Never mind :)

Same. Have dabbled in ETH, BTC, BCH and ETC over the past month and come out with a rather pitiful profit of about £200. I kind of lost interest a bit recently, although I was seriously considering buying £5K of MKR 2 days ago.

Like a twat, of course, I didn't.

1 hour ago, Upsettah said:

Same. Have dabbled in ETH, BTC, BCH and ETC over the past month and come out with a rather pitiful profit of about £200. I kind of lost interest a bit recently, although I was seriously considering buying £5K of MKR 2 days ago.

Balls deep on the dips dude! errr I mean BRO! :)

On 25/05/2021 at 02:56, haroldshand said:

I saw it coming, but not this quick.

Totally missed out today after only saying on here 2 days ago  I was looking at MATIC

Never mind :)

I’ve gone from -40% to -30% in a day woot!

haroldshand
15 hours ago, Upsettah said:

I left it late, but got back in yesterday at $1.58.

It's always nice to get a good start and I will be nervous for the first few days/weeks, but I woke up this morning to a 27% rise on a $21,000 trade so that has given me a lot bit of a cushion.

But check my posts, I actually was talking about a quick return by MATIC at less than $1 :), just left it too late and still a little nervous on the pullback(which is still a danger)

I am calculating that if BTC returns to $60K then MATIC will be up at least 300% at the same time

Archived