• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
onlyme

Killary

This will get  pretty much zero coverage.

If you want o know what the left is up to just look at what shit they are throwing at the opposition. It is like a mirror into their soul.

Apologies for dreadful grammar should be aN HC thread!

Edited by onlyme

Decisions, decisions, can't decide whether to watch our B.B.C. Jon Sopel or ITN Robert Moore, that's the trouble when both of our most vital news bulletins are on at same time.

Actually, problem solved - haven't watched last week's Kevin Can Wait. 

17 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

But it isn't true is it.... it's just a video of a shouty man

The bit that definitely was not faked appears at 10:30, it piqued my interest the other couple of times I saw it. DC police chief pretty adamant in the face of open threats - nope, you are not getting that server back, there are extenuating circumstances.......... Wondered just what those were at the time, maybe this is what they were, that the servers were not stumbled upon, and authorities pointed directly to the evidence, which then some parts of the system have been trying to ignore.

Possibly, of course, but potentially very incriminating, not just for the DNC but for the way it has been handled and the nature of the material on those servers covered up.

9 minutes ago, onlyme said:

The bit that definitely was not faked appears at 10:30, it piqued my interest the other couple of times I saw it. DC police chief pretty adamant in the face of open threats - nope, you are not getting that server back, there are extenuating circumstances.......... Wondered just what those were at the time, maybe this is what they were, that the servers were not stumbled upon, and authorities pointed directly to the evidence, which then some parts of the system have been trying to ignore.

Possibly, of course, but potentially very incriminating, not just for the DNC but for the way it has been handled and the nature of the material on those servers covered up.

I seem to remember during the US election campaign, that there was talk that certain police departments weren't following the script, where Clinton was concerned.

I often have great difficulty with Alex jones' delivery. it might be all true but he's too OTT and 'WWF' for me.

if what he's saying is true, then surely he'd have been suicided by now? Perhaps he's a diversionary actor, dropping half truths.

17 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

I find Alex Jones unwatchable (both of them in fact, albeit for different reasons). Please could someone who's stuck it out to the end post a summary? 

Matt his usual annoying self, schmoozing American singer-songwriter Neil Sedaka, Oh Carol, Laughter In The Rain, lots of hits, has a new tour, pretty good for 78.

Alex wearing nice floral dress, usual trip, sounds annoying but you'd put up with that, tits looked FINE.

New Strictly Judge, Shirley Ballas, much improvement over Len Goodman, was time he put his feet up. Shirley went on a kind of take me home lets get to know her feature, great legs, really nice tits. Proper MILF.

That's about it really.

Oh there's a pic of Shirley in The Sun*

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4413712/the-one-show-tonight-neil-sedaka-strictly-shirley-ballas-matt-baker-alex-jones/

*Apologies if your a Scouser.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Look at the video linked.

She confronts Clinton at a book signing and asks where the 33,000 emails are.

Huma - hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Russian Collusion? New Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton Invited Putin To "Pay For Play" Event

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-19/russian-collusion-new-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-invited-putin-pay-play-event?page=1

While Democrats blast any Republican who has the nerve to even look Russia’s direction, Hillary and her minions in the Clinton Foundation were begging the Russians to come to an event put on by the “pay for play” organization. 

Hillary offered political favors in exchange for money filtered through the Clinton Foundation.

On March 13, 2009, Desai emailed the list of invitations to Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro, who then forwarded the email to top Clinton aide, Jake Sullivan. This happened at approximately the same time that the newly appointed Clinton tried to “reset” U.S. relations with Russia. Yet, Donald Trump has been blasted for trying to do the same thing. The propaganda in the media is becoming clear as they continue to brush this story under the rug too.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly attacked Putin during her 2016 presidential campaign and often tried to link president Donald Trump to the Russian leader. Clinton and her staff, with help from Barack Obama and the media also allegedly concocted the “Russian hacking” narrative within 24-hours of her election defeat, as documented in the Clinton campaign tell-all book, Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign: