• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
onlyme

Killary

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 21:06, onlyme said:

This will get  pretty much zero coverage.

Pretty much zero.....but not zero.

MSM news bulletins briefly featured story this week, but only as part of a piece about SKY/Murdoch/OFCOM.  

Their point being that FOX News broadcast a fake Hillary Clinton story which they had to later retract.

Same angle across all networks, rather like when they all used the same footage of a Bob Dylan tribute artist in a news item about him not initially turning up to accept his Nobel Prize for Literature. They are choreographed.

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/15/551163406/fox-news-has-yet-to-explain-what-what-wrong-in-seth-rich-story

She just can't help herself.

HILLARY CLINTON LAUNCHES BLISTERING ATTACK ON NIGEL FARAGE

http://www.westmonster.com/hillary-clinton-nigel-farage-donald-trump-us-election-vladimir-putin-russia-brexit-european-union-eu/

She told the Sunday Times: “He (Farage) came to the US to campaign for Trump and spent half of his remarks insulting me in a very personal way and talking about Trump as the alpha male, the silver-backed gorilla. Think of those images and what that says about what’s acceptable and what’s not.

“Brexit should have been a bigger alarm than it was. It was some of the same people working for Trump, advocating for him. They thought, ‘Hey, we’ve got this figured out, just tell a really horrible lie over and over again, keep people off balance and make them think that this will, if not make their lives better, make them feel better.’

“They voted against modern Britain and the EU, believing that somehow this would be good for their small village. It made no sense. The same thing played out in my race, but I didn’t think we were so vulnerable. But it turned out we were wrong — in part because the Russians played a much bigger role.”

27 minutes ago, onlyme said:

She just can't help herself.

HILLARY CLINTON LAUNCHES BLISTERING ATTACK ON NIGEL FARAGE

http://www.westmonster.com/hillary-clinton-nigel-farage-donald-trump-us-election-vladimir-putin-russia-brexit-european-union-eu/

She told the Sunday Times: “He (Farage) came to the US to campaign for Trump and spent half of his remarks insulting me in a very personal way and talking about Trump as the alpha male, the silver-backed gorilla. Think of those images and what that says about what’s acceptable and what’s not.

“Brexit should have been a bigger alarm than it was. It was some of the same people working for Trump, advocating for him. They thought, ‘Hey, we’ve got this figured out, just tell a really horrible lie over and over again, keep people off balance and make them think that this will, if not make their lives better, make them feel better.’

“They voted against modern Britain and the EU, believing that somehow this would be good for their small village. It made no sense. The same thing played out in my race, but I didn’t think we were so vulnerable. But it turned out we were wrong — in part because the Russians played a much bigger role.”

Bad workmen blame their tools.

She truly is one of the most vile, self delusional wastes of blood and organs currently festering on the face of this planet.

It really proves that some people will do anything for money and power. Most normal people wouldn't be able to live with themselves being involved in the level of corruption that she has.

Pure evil if you ask me.

14 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Trailer for Hillary appearing on ITV This Morning.

A year ago she was all set to be the first woman President of The United States....what happened ?

Find out .... Coming Soon.

SHE FUCKING LOST GET OVER IT

Should be the tagline

I am just having to turn the radio off.

Hillary Clinton is the guest on R4 Woman's hour, and they are taking listeners' questions

1) After Trump and Brexit would you agree that the people are not always right and democracy is not always best

Why is this vile woman getting so much fawning upon her over here?

24 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Hillary Clinton is the guest on R4 Woman's hour, and they are taking listeners' questions

1) After Trump and Brexit would you agree that the people are not always right and democracy is not always best

You just know it is endgame when the establishment are telling us that democracy is not a good thing.  I do wonder where this will all end.  Pitchforks is my guess.  

27 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yeh, she was delayed and won't make it to the programme before it ends.

(I don't know why I have this shit on in the background anyway)

Edited by Hopeful

42 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

proof if ever needed, that democracy is a good thing. If the elites had listened to the public in the first place and changed tack, brexit wouldn't have happened, the elites wouldn't have considered Hillary a suitable candidate.

17 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yeh, she was delayed and won't make it to the programme before it ends.

delayed as in they got her meds wrong and can't wake her up?

Edited by snagger

43 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Ive sat, with the radio on waiting for her.

Bitch wwas a no show.

Was the stupid bitch too hung over to make the show?

My question:

'Hilary, who have you facilitated Harveys rapeathon?'

Q2: Have you been drinking?

4 hours ago, UmBongo said:

Does anyone think Hillary will try and run for President again in 2020?

I bloody hope so.  

She'd be toast - with all the extra information Trump will have collected on her and the foundation, plus the loss of her power (which means whistleblowers would be less feared of speaking out) the tsunami of revelations would be amazing

His name was Seth Rich....

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

Ive sat, with the radio on waiting for her.

Bitch wwas a no show.

Was the stupid bitch too hung over to make the show?

My question:

'Hilary, who have you facilitated Harveys rapeathon?'

Q2: Have you been drinking?

Hillary, would you have been well enough as president to attend important meetings?

23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Fuck me, she must have drunk the hotel dry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html?ito=social-facebook

Now bear in mind shell be driven everywhere....

I can just see Mrs wiener shoving her head down the toilet, slapping her face and giving her black coffee.

Broke her toe. I really hope she has not taken advantage of free NHS treatment. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Broke her toe. I really hope she has not taken advantage of free NHS treatment. 

I broke a toe once - clipped it on a chair. Fucker blew up and went black.

I still had to work and hobble for a couple of weeks.