• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
onlyme

Killary

A little surprised* when Mrs Clinton's interview from The Andrew Marr Show let her state that Americans elected someone who has admitted sexual assault, and repeated this on our B.B.C. Newsnight that it was not challenged as being incorrect. Same again on C4 News, no mention of not being true.

Even Americans noticed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/14/hillary-clinton-americans-elected-someone-who-admitted-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.b33a53894dd1

*Just kidding, not surprised at all.

9 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

A little surprised* when Mrs Clinton's interview from The Andrew Marr Show let her state that Americans elected someone who has admitted sexual assault, and repeated this on our B.B.C. Newsnight that it was not challenged as being incorrect. Same again on C4 News, no mention of not being true.

Even Americans noticed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/14/hillary-clinton-americans-elected-someone-who-admitted-sexual-assault/?utm_term=.b33a53894dd1

*Just kidding, not surprised at all.

I genuinely thought when I read about Weinstein being compared to a sexual predator in the Whitehouse that it was Bill Clinton who was being referred to.

Then I saw it was Hillary and the So-Called BBC so I realised it was another shameless lie about Trump.

On 16/10/2017 at 10:38, UmBongo said:

Does anyone think Hillary will try and run for President again in 2020?

Yes.

And that's why Trump has backed off on getting her arrested. 

I think he's sitting on some major dirt on her, but is waiting to use it until the best time to fuck up the selection process for the next Democratic presidential candidate.

8 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Yes.

I think he's sitting on some major dirt on her, but is waiting to use it until the best time to fuck up the selection process for the next Democratic presidential candidate.

Hydrogen Killary just gets even better with each appearance. She just gets more and more hysterical and psychotic. I think the more people get exposed to her they just think wtf is she going on about, she lost. Just shut up.

1 hour ago, SpectrumFX said:

Yes.

The corruption scandal that just broke regarding the FBI, Clinton foundation, Mueller and the Russia uranium deal is pretty damning. Officials involved in corruption with Russia are investigating Trump's alleged corruption with Russia. Talk about the left projecting their faults onto others! Nobody in the MSM seems remotely interested though. 

I have noticed of late that leftist commenters on sites like Huffpo, WaPo and NYT are turning of Hillary. They are starting to see her as a whiny loser with a toxic brand who is leading the Democrat party into the abyss. Took 'em long enough:D

I think it would be difficult to take down the Clinton's without taking down the entire political system with it. It really would be like tipping the first domino - one falls, they all fall. Even though I'd love to see it - it would pretty much destroy the Yanks.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Hydrogen Killary just gets even better with each appearance. She just gets more and more hysterical and psychotic. I think the more people get exposed to her they just think wtf is she going on about, she lost. Just shut up.

I'm seen some hardcore clinton supporters - yanks - recently start rolling eyes when she is mentioned.  Massive, massive change in views.... xD

54 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Quite a change in tune.

The lamestream are finally getting it, they are late to the game. Killary, the whole kneeling-protesting thing at american footy games (only because it's affecting their bottom line, the dollar), ESPN viewing figures dropping

5 hours ago, BLOOLOO said:

And if the MSM were doing their job, then this would not have happened.   Lefties, when you aim to control everything and everybody, this is what happens.  Every time.

They are doing their job though. Extremely well. Obfuscation and disinformation. 

Twitter admits that it censored vast amounts of tweets critical of Clinton.

Twitter Admits It Buried "Podesta Email", DNC Tweets Ahead Of The Presidential Election

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/twitter-admits-it-buried-leaked-clinton-email-tweets-last-two-months-campaign

Twitter’s systems hid 48 percent of tweets using the #DNCLeak hashtag and 25 percent of tweets using #PodestaEmails, Twitter general counsel Sean Edgett said in his written testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Twitter admits that it censored vast amounts of tweets critical of Clinton.

Twitter Admits It Buried "Podesta Email", DNC Tweets Ahead Of The Presidential Election

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/twitter-admits-it-buried-leaked-clinton-email-tweets-last-two-months-campaign

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth 52% of the truth and nothing but the truth. 

This growing story about Hillary is not only truly shocking... but it is even more shocking how broadcast media, on both sides of the Atlantic, are burying this by ignoring it.

Also, about 7 minutes in, a leaked email about how the Democratic Party said to not employ cisgender - yep, that word - straight white males.

39 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Democratic Party said to not employ cisgender - yep, that word - straight white males

To be fair though, they did have the experience of Bill for 8-years fresh in their mind...

24 minutes ago, shindigger said:

http://yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-pedophile-sex-tape/

Can't see the popcorn emoji anywhere...

The tone has changed with regards to media coverage of Hillary Clinton. I think some powerful people have realised that she is no longer a useful vehicle to further their interests. Donna Brazile's accusations of DNC vote rigging have been picked all over the MSM. TPTB seem to be forming up behind Bernie Sanders of all people. I think Hillary is about to be thrown under the bus.