• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
onlyme

Killary

Someone called Steve Mostyn, Democrat fundraiser and close to the Clintons, who gave up politics earlier this year to spend more time with his family has been found dead - 'suicide'. Probably a coincidence.

Edited by Alonso Quijano
Auto Correct

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 06:45, Frank Hovis said:

I genuinely thought when I read about Weinstein being compared to a sexual predator in the Whitehouse that it was Bill Clinton who was being referred to.

Then I saw it was Hillary and the So-Called BBC so I realised it was another shameless lie about Trump.

Yes, there was an article on ITV News at Ten a day or two ago, HC was mentioned,  which claimed that Trump was as bad as Weinstein because of his banter about grabbing women by the pussy. No mention of Bill Clinton. 

Edited by sleepwello'nights
added "a day or two ago"

CLINTON MEGA-DONOR DIES OF GUNSHOT WOUND TO HEAD

Co-founder of major Hillary PAC had 'sudden onset and battle with mental health issue'

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/clinton-mega-donor-dies-of-gunshot-wound-to-head/#OMMcvVsbLQ0ALjMO.99

A wealthy Democratic mega-donor who co-founded the Ready for Hillary PAC, which helped launch Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for the White House, has died of a gunshot wound to the head after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue,” his family says.

Edited by onlyme

8 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Co-founder of major Hillary PAC had 'sudden onset and battle with mental health issue'

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/clinton-mega-donor-dies-of-gunshot-wound-to-head/#OMMcvVsbLQ0ALjMO.99

I can't work out if whatever evil enity is behind this is taking the piss or running scared.

10 minutes ago, onlyme said:

A wealthy Democratic mega-donor who co-founded the Ready for Hillary PAC, which helped launch Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for the White House, has died of a gunshot wound to the head after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue,” his family says.

Look at this from further into the article.

'Mostyn was a member of the George Soros-founded Democracy Alliance. '

Strange how Georges name pops up, again.

6 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

That was an enjoyable read - not just for the common sense of Susan Sarandon but for the contrasting attitude of the journalist who appears to be completely incapable of understanding a point of view that doesn't fit the popular narrative.

On 11/21/2017 at 22:32, onlyme said:

I bet they know how to poison someone by inducing mental illness - a poison that instead of killing you right away; slowly turns your brain to mush over a few weeks/months/however long they want.

8 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

That was an enjoyable read - not just for the common sense of Susan Sarandon but for the contrasting attitude of the journalist who appears to be completely incapable of understanding a point of view that doesn't fit the popular narrative.

Yes, the views of the journo jump out with every word.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I bet they know how to poison someone by inducing mental illness - a poison that instead of killing you right away; slowly turns your brain to mush over a few weeks/months/however long they want.

I suspect what you say is possible. But stress can also lead quickly to mental illness and a physical ailment, such as heart problems, can quickly lead to a decline in mental health.

8 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I said myself a year ago, when the media was full or articles about the war in Syria lasting another 10 years, that if Hillary lost, the war there would be over in a year. I was ridiculed for it. (not on this site)

A year later, Hillary lost, the war in Syria is over ... but now I'm told that this has nothing to do with Hillary losing.

I dread to think what might have happened if Hillary had won.

Edited by snagger

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect what you say is possible. But stress can also lead quickly to mental illness and a physical ailment, such as heart problems, can quickly lead to a decline in mental health.

Seen conspiraloonist claims that the Bridgend suicides were caused by US testing of microwave weapons.

There does seem to be a trend towards beam weaponry of all sorts that ties in with falling spend on convential weaponry.

Then there was the Cuban incidents where people were falling ill after suposedly being exposed to sonic effects.

Think about it, the new stuff is kept secret and will only show up at the last minute.

Think about the difference between 1939 and 1942 with regard to hardware.

Edited by Chewing Grass

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

There does seem to be a trend towards beam weaponry of all sorts that ties in with falling spend on convential weaponry.

Then there was the Cuban incidents where people were falling ill after suposedly being exposed to sonic effects.

Think about it, the new stuff is kept secret and will only show up at the last minute.

Think about the difference between 1939 and 1942 with regard to hardware.

Also any beam weapon that was not in the visible spectrum would to all intents and purposes be invisible to most onlookers without the necessary equipment to detect and very much easier to hide its use.

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 08:49, Fully Detached said:

Particularly where the journalist says "the inability of Sarandon and her ilk to embrace the lesser of two evils permitted the greater of two evils to rise"

and yet earlier she quotes Sarandon as saying "we would be at war [if she (meaning HC) was president].

So Emma Brockes is implicitly saying that being at war is less evil than having Trump as president. WTF!!

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Particularly where the journalist says "the inability of Sarandon and her ilk to embrace the lesser of two evils permitted the greater of two evils to rise"

and yet earlier she quotes Sarandon as saying "we would be at war [if she (meaning HC) was president].

So Emma Brockes is implicitly saying that being at war is less evil than having Trump as president. WTF!!

Yep, it's quite a piece of work, isn't it? xD