DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Are thickos more likely to have the jab?

Siggy

Purely anecdotal observations here, and something that became more apparent after my visit to the dentist today. During which, by the way, I was maskless and surprisingly wasn't challenged.

Pretty much straight away,  the dentist who I've been seeing for a long time, states have you been jabbed? I said no,  I'm not having it and what's more I've done an antibody test and it's come back positive so I don't need it anyway. She was  so relieved and said I don't want it either and asked how she could get her antibody test done etc. I reassured her and gave her the info.

Then her assistant, who's in her early 20's and about 20 years younger than her pipes up,  oh it's ok I've had my jabs and everything's fine!!

That got me thinking,  the clinicians I work with haven't been jabbed yet pretty much all admin/assistants have.  Similarly at the local pharmacy,  3 out of 4 pharmacists have not been jabbed yet the counter assistants have all had it. There was also that survey a few months ago where only 57% of GP's had agreed to it. 

Putting the inflammatory topic title to one sideB|, in each case the more medically trained people who are also older are less likely to have had the jab than the younger ones with less knowledge and who are less at risk anyway. Anyone else see this pattern or am I talking bollocks?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Frank Hovis

I think your observation is correct though your inflammatory title less so.

People will either have or not have the jab for their own reasons.

These reasons can either be developed through having thought about and read up upon the risks and benefits of the various vaccines.

Or they could simply have read a few cut and paste postings from their mates on social media and decided upon that basis.

I am no expert but have made my decision not to have it, yet, on the bases that:

• I am physically fit with no underlying helath conditions
  • I am convinced I had it Jan or Feb 2020 as my assistant had all the diagnostic symptoms and I was sat next to her for those two weeks.
  • None of the vaccines have had full five year field trials let alone the ten year I woudl expect for something developed so quickly.

I'm not an expert though and cannot debate the finer points of RNA changing without cutting and pasting from other sources that I don't really understand; which is no basis for making a decision.

• Agree 6

5 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

For ages i've been looking for some sort of correlation between jabbers and something else... My anecdotal considerations are:

• Politics: probably more likely to avoid jab if centre or centre right. Not conclusive enough though
  • Wealth: Not enough of a correlation to say something like "richer people more likely too..."
  • Social status: Nope, people from all backgrounds are getting it/not getting it

The closest I think i've come to having some sort of decent correlation is to say that "People who  have worked in large-sector public organisations, or who expect Government to look after them, are more likely to have the jab"... This opposed to "people who do not expect to be looked after by Government" 

I suppose you could just boil it down to "Free Thinkers vs Drones" ... in fact some of the 'thickest' people I know, but the type you'd say had 'street smarts' are anti-jab... they can't explain why, but they just seem to keno something doesn't quite add up

Of course it amuses me no end when drones say "but the PCR gets are showing so many people have died from it" to which I reply. "Do you know what PCR stands for, do you know who won the Nobel Prize for inventing it, Do you know why the inventor refused to call it a test and said it shouldn't be used to identify anything. Do you know how it works. Can you explain why a higher number of cycles produces poorer results? How many cycles does the NHS PCR perform?

No?? So it's pretty clear that I know an awful lot more about it than you, and yet you stand there lecturing me on its results?? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself rather than spoon-feeding from what you hear on the TV?

It's about trust in authority imo.

This forum doesn't trust authority due to knowing what they've done to the economy purely to support house prices.

The very intelligent will have likely done investigation into "another subject" and realised mainstream science is often bollocks.

The thickest are likely to have been dragged up by alcoholic, accidental or absent parents and learnt not to trust them.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

What gets me is the inability of so many people to just start thinking about what they're told.

An example is the 'vaccines remain effective against India variant' the other day.  

The headline says it remains effective, and then in the text is that they offer 30% protection from symptomatic infection against India variant.  Can't people make the simple inference that 30% is pathetic?  Can't they remember being told that they jabs were over 90% effective before?  I appreciate that there's a nuance in first vs second jabs, but don't they have any thoughts about this, just 'effective!'

Yet despite the actual data being shoved in their face, they still lap up the nonsensical line that the vaccines remain 'effective'.

I find this so difficult to understand.  Sure, there are a few people who are essentially functionally innumerate and just gloss over the numbers, but there are loads of engineers, scientists -- FFS, maths is the most common A-level taken (IIRC).  Yet there seems no discussion about how the information being thrown at us about the vaccines' protection shows that they're now barely adequate.

I think we're in a time of mania, where cognitive faculties have been overridden.

My hope for the future is that once the mania subsides and reasoned consideration returns people are going to consider themselves fooled and become very angry.

Ah, 'once the mania subsides'.  I fear that we're on the very cusp of the next instalment of 'be very afraid' and it's partner 'trust us -- we're here to help'.

But sooner or later...

If there is hope, it lies in the proles

• Agree 10
  • Cheers 1

Reck B
22 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

For ages i've been looking for some sort of correlation between jabbers and something else... My anecdotal considerations are:

• Politics: probably more likely to avoid jab if centre or centre right. Not conclusive enough though
  • Wealth: Not enough of a correlation to say something like "richer people more likely too..."
  • Social status: Nope, people from all backgrounds are getting it/not getting it

The closest I think i've come to having some sort of decent correlation is to say that "People who  have worked in large-sector public organisations, or who expect Government to look after them, are more likely to have the jab"... This opposed to "people who do not expect to be looked after by Government" 

I suppose you could just boil it down to "Free Thinkers vs Drones" ... in fact some of the 'thickest' people I know, but the type you'd say had 'street smarts' are anti-jab... they can't explain why, but they just seem to keno something doesn't quite add up

Of course it amuses me no end when drones say "but the PCR gets are showing so many people have died from it" to which I reply. "Do you know what PCR stands for, do you know who won the Nobel Prize for inventing it, Do you know why the inventor refused to call it a test and said it shouldn't be used to identify anything. Do you know how it works. Can you explain why a higher number of cycles produces poorer results? How many cycles does the NHS PCR perform?

No?? So it's pretty clear that I know an awful lot more about it than you, and yet you stand there lecturing me on its results?? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself rather than spoon-feeding from what you hear on the TV?

A mass Myers Briggs personality test result vs vaccinated status would give us some interesting data.

• Agree 4

Alonso Quijano
28 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I couldn't find the button to reveal the answers! :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I've been wondering this myself. I think a big part of it may be your pre-existing distrust of authority figures, as well as corresponding trust in your own instincts. People who have always tended to trust, well not politicians so much, but the BBC, national newspapers, and "experts" on TV etc, seem to have bought into the jabs wholesale. Those who have always had an inkling that powerful people never fail to advance their own selfish interests at the expense of others and are often expert bullshitters will have fared much better in the propaganda war for our minds.

27 minutes ago, Stuey said:

It's about trust in authority imo.

This forum doesn't trust authority due to knowing what they've done to the economy purely to support house prices.

The very intelligent will have likely done investigation into "another subject" and realised mainstream science is often bollocks.

The thickest are likely to have been dragged up by alcoholic, accidental or absent parents and learnt not to trust them.

Ah, I didn't see that you'd beaten me to it! :)

• Agree 2

I'd say that the non jabbers have plenty of experience in things going pear shaped because they didn't think it through properly.

iow, their life experience has made them cynical.

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Bang on there. It's the weird looks I get from people who haven't got the foggiest idea what they are talking about that really pisses me off. One particularly thick relative, when I said I've already got antibodies from prior infection said, 'how is that possible? Only the vaccine gives you antibodies...' 

• Lol 6

I have the impression there is a correlation

remainer - jabbed. brexiteer - unjabbed.

However I think you have to exclude the elderly if looking for a connection, say 75/80+ since at that age there is IMO a reasonably strong case to take the experimantal gene therapy.

• Agree 7

King Penda

I’m just a cunt possibly thick not clever alcoholic yes please

• Cheers 1

Reck B
1 hour ago, dgul said:

What gets me is the inability of so many people to just start thinking about what they're told.

An example is the 'vaccines remain effective against India variant' the other day.  

The headline says it remains effective, and then in the text is that they offer 30% protection from symptomatic infection against India variant.  Can't people make the simple inference that 30% is pathetic?  Can't they remember being told that they jabs were over 90% effective before?  I appreciate that there's a nuance in first vs second jabs, but don't they have any thoughts about this, just 'effective!'

Yet despite the actual data being shoved in their face, they still lap up the nonsensical line that the vaccines remain 'effective'.

I find this so difficult to understand.  Sure, there are a few people who are essentially functionally innumerate and just gloss over the numbers, but there are loads of engineers, scientists -- FFS, maths is the most common A-level taken (IIRC).  Yet there seems no discussion about how the information being thrown at us about the vaccines' protection shows that they're now barely adequate.

I think we're in a time of mania, where cognitive faculties have been overridden.

My hope for the future is that once the mania subsides and reasoned consideration returns people are going to consider themselves fooled and become very angry.

Ah, 'once the mania subsides'.  I fear that we're on the very cusp of the next instalment of 'be very afraid' and it's partner 'trust us -- we're here to help'.

But sooner or later...

If there is hope, it lies in the proles

I suspect the behavioural psychologists are throwing in their two penneth when it comes to unwinding this mess.

”End restrictions too quickly and you risk people questioning what the point of them was, plus we must spend the next 4 months carefully coaxing people out of the state of fear we put them in. blah blah fucking blah...”

“Oh, and here’s my overtime and expenses sheet”

Id be surprised if you could find a collective of grifters more worthy than literal defenestration than SAGE.

• Agree 5

Bedrag Justesen
Posted (edited)

For ages i've been looking for some sort of correlation between jabbers and something else... 

Race.

Religion.

Culture.

Education.

Black and minority ethnic people have been indentified as vaccine hesitant from the beginning.

All people who are vaccine hesitant are possibly less uneducated.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

ashestoashes

there are those who are sceptical based on science and inconsistencies in the narrative and those who have a stronger belief system/superstitious culture who have reason to doubt the authorities

• Agree 2

Southmartin
33 minutes ago, BWW said:

I have the impression there is a correlation

remainer - jabbed. brexiteer - unjabbed.

However I think you have to exclude the elderly if looking for a connection, say 75/80+ since at that age there is IMO a reasonably strong case to take the experimantal gene therapy.

There is a slight correlation as I indicated in the 'politics' bullet point. But sadly I still see lots of Brexiteers (and trust me, I know a lot of them!) are very happy to have had the jab

Fucking retards!

• Agree 1

Just now, Southmartin said:

There is a slight correlation as I indicated in the 'politics' bullet point. But sadly I still see lots of Brexiteers (and trust me, I know a lot of them!) are very happy to have had the jab

Fucking retards!

Well if 70-80% of those offered a jab are taking it, the correlation is not going to be complete. The question is what are the characteristics of the refuseniks? Difficulty being on this forum is I don't think we are typical of the population.

Bedrag Justesen
2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Fucking retards!

Yes, public sector, particularly women, seem to be at least single jabbed, more likely double jabbed.

Whether due to directive or peer pressure ?

In terms of uptake,  I would be surprised if the figures weren't massaged to encourage others. So for example, like with when they were trying to hit the testing target they said a test had occurred if it was posted out, they might be recording vaccinations if the vials were sent out etc and then later on they get destroyed coz they are no longer in date but they don't tell you that bit. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Siggy said:

In terms of uptake,  I would be surprised if the figures weren't massaged to encourage others. So for example, like with when they were trying to hit the testing target they said a test had occurred if it was posted out, they might be recording vaccinations if the vials were sent out etc and then later on they get destroyed coz they are no longer in date but they don't tell you that bit. 

Well it's true we seem to have entered an age where officialdom lie with impunity. Wil we ever go back to a point where blatant lieing regardless of justification has some cost to the deceitful cunts?

• Agree 2

Caravan Monster

Imo there are generally two groups of unjabbed: i. 'street smart' as @Southmartin mentioned, they know something is very wrong but probably can't articulate the issues very well - see lockdown protests, and ii. Professional types that work in the more challenging disciplines like science and engineering and are enough of an autist to go against the status quo.

I thought that although it's unlikely to be 50/50 between the sexes, there appears to be a good number of women in both groups. I was surprised at this because the mind fuckers around the world selling the vaccine have strongly focused on pushing the 'you have to do it because everyone else is' angle which is going to be more effective on women who are generally more agreeable than men.

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass
4 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Professional types that work in the more challenging disciplines like science and engineering and are enough of an autist to go against the status quo.

Stalin knew this and dealt with them.

• Agree 3

Democorruptcy

The correlation is 0.9142 between people who get jabbed and also watch at least 33.7 minutes of BBC news each day.

• Lol 1

Reck B
4 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

The correlation is 0.9142 between people who get jabbed and also watch at least 33.7 minutes of BBC news each day.

Thanks, rain man.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 2

Yadda yadda yadda
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Race.

Religion.

Culture.

Education.

Black and minority ethnic people have been indentified as vaccine hesitant from the beginning.

All people who are vaccine hesitant are possibly less uneducated.

I've said this before but race has been used from the beginning to encourage people to get injected. "Only the bames aren't getting jabbed", leads to a lot of white people thinking that only the thick ethnics aren't vaccinated so I'd better get done. Don't want to be associated with that lot. Now they say to the minorities that almost all the whites have taken it so there is nothing to worry about. Of course they're using much worse scare tactics now.

Edit: same with London, dirty London bastards

Edited by Yadda yadda yadda
  • Agree 1