DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Look at this shit.

Shamone
25 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I'll tell you, every boomer I know is up in arms that they can't get a GP appointment for the life of them.  GPs and GP nurses have never had it so good, they have nothing to do, less thane ever.  Take a phonecall, write your name on a script.  The surgery's phoneline permanently engaged.  They're also suggesting that this is the 'new normal'.

We've also seen the elaborate musicals put on by porker nurses in hospitals, such is the 'intensity' of their workload.  Hours clearly put into getting the choreography right, things that can only be done with tireless rehearsals.

It’s a fucking joke. It has to be in your face, it’s part of the spell.

• Agree 2
Van Lady
37 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Well worth a fiver.

Like you always say....state of this cuntry.

If there was a real pandemic killing all age groups indiscriminately these nhs dim witted arseholes would have no time at all to be posting dances on social media.

Twats!

• Agree 8
ElKapitan84
Posted (edited)

What's involved in becoming a nurse anyway?  What is it that's challenging exactly, to get paid well?

I know the challenges a fireman faces.  A real civil servant with tangible skills, of a certain aptitude.

But what about nurses?

Edited by ElKapitan84
Wight Flight
14 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

What's involved in becoming a nurse anyway?  What is it that's challenging exactly, to get paid well?

I know the challenges a fireman faces.  A real civil servant with tangible skills, of a certain aptitude.

But what about nurses?

You have to be nice to moaning boomers.

I couldn't do it.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
whitevanman

'Text a fiver' to your local GP. He needs a new set golf clubs, he's worn out his current set. If enough people contribute we can have our very own Dr scratch golfer

• Agree 7
Lightly Toasted

"One million claps campaign".

Chairman Mao would be jealous -- he only had a thousand flowers and a thousand schools of thought.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
stokiescum
2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Like you always say....state of this cuntry.

If there was a real pandemic killing all age groups indiscriminately these nhs dim witted arseholes would have no time at all to be posting dances on social media.

Twats!

If any fit nurses red haired preferred want to get 50 quid off me I want em dressed has a 1960s nurse and the ability to get there legs close to their ears.save them going the food bank 

• Informative 1
  • Lol 6
Shamone
2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

If any fit nurses red haired preferred want to get 50 quid off me I want em dressed has a 1960s nurse and the ability to get there legs close to their ears.save them going the food bank 

A79F4821-286D-457B-94B8-06475C4FD9B4.gif

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1
unregistered_guest
5 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

"One million claps campaign".

Chairman Mao would be jealous -- he only had a thousand flowers and a thousand schools of thought.

Perhaps it's intended to be more like Sasha Johnson's Million People March against systemic racism - which attracted a whopping great 400 protestors!

• Lol 2
OurDayWillCome
11 hours ago, Shamone said:

Cunts

I’m offering a new service - text Slap 👋 and for a fiver I will give the lazy cunts a good slapping and tell them to get back to work...

430249A3-E1D3-4506-81D9-DBBF4CBDD4AD.thumb.jpeg.534eef0abc7780112ac7f26c432c55f2.jpeg

• Lol 5
apples
Posted (edited)

We all want to tell our NHS heroes how much we love and appreciate them.

And we want to make sure they have whatever they need to get through this.

Who is this "we" they speak of? I don't want any of that!

I hate it when people think they can tell me how I should feel. Fuck off!

Edited by apples
  • Agree 2
ElKapitan84

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/may/28/staff-at-uk-gp-surgeries-facing-abuse-and-tsunami-of-demand

I don't understand this.  How can stress be through the roof, if the waiting rooms are empty?  How many of these GPs are working from home?

What is stressful about answering the phone, then patching someone through to a GP sitting at home to sign off on anxiety pills repeat prescription?

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
Lightly Toasted
7 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/may/28/staff-at-uk-gp-surgeries-facing-abuse-and-tsunami-of-demand

I don't understand this.  How can stress be through the roof, if the waiting rooms are empty?  How many of these GPs are working from home?

What is stressful about answering the phone, then patching someone through to a GP sitting at home to sign off on anxiety pills repeat prescription?

Patients are short-tempered and not happy waiting for anything … They want letters. The latest one was a request to speak to a GP because he needs a letter to confirm anxieties that cause him a problem in long queues – because he wants to take his son to [Southport amusement park] Pleasureland and does not want to queue.” -- Jan Crowshaw, GP manager

So the patient wanted a doctor's note that would excuse him from queuing ... the fact that he melted down due to having to queue for the GP is icing on the cake (and to his mind probably proves that his request is reasonable).

9_9

• Lol 2
Stuey
1 hour ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Maybe instead of getting pea-sized pictures they are now getting plum-sized pictures of haemmoroids?

Calling @The XYY Man

ElKapitan84
1 hour ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Patients are short-tempered and not happy waiting for anything … They want letters. The latest one was a request to speak to a GP because he needs a letter to confirm anxieties that cause him a problem in long queues – because he wants to take his son to [Southport amusement park] Pleasureland and does not want to queue.” -- Jan Crowshaw, GP manager

So the patient wanted a doctor's note that would excuse him from queuing ... the fact that he melted down due to having to queue for the GP is icing on the cake (and to his mind probably proves that his request is reasonable).

9_9

It's a reminder of one of the side effects of free healthcare - braindead chancers and serial hypochondriacs going in for the sake of it.  I wonder what % of doctor's appointments are utterly unnecessary?

Also don't forget professional DLA grifters and single mothers needing assistance for bratty-cunt syndrome (ADHD) for their spoilt bastards.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1
Andersen
Posted (edited)

@ElKapitan84 a lot of the blame comes down to bureaucratic process and (imported from USA) fear of being sued - I've lost count of how many times I've been told by brain dead folk over the years (Employers, Police, non-emergency 101 medical advice line) "You should go and get that checked out". Fuck off - I'm capable of deciding to go myself if I think it's serious, otherwise there's no need to waste my time or interrupt the nhs when they're rehearsing their latest tictoc routine. 

Unemployed / unemployable / retired folk with nothing else to do and who want a day out or to chat up fit nurses @stokiescum ;) 

Plus the ones you mention who need documentation to get / continue getting funding from the state or from "no win no fee" ambulance chasers (bad back, whiplash, ptsd, ahad, stress ... )  

Edited by Andersen
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Great Guy

Ok, so they raise £5 from a million texts. That's £5m.

Cost of NHS england for 2018/19 was £114 billion.

That £5m will last less than 25 minutes....

If people wanted to help the NHS they would campaign to limit treatment to Brits only....

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
stokiescum
2 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

9_9

He needs the child development group to do a letter the x has no shame and has a letter you can skip the qs you even get a special lanyard at Alton towers.she also parks the spac mobile ie the belingo anywhere

• Informative 1
Bkkandrew
20 hours ago, Shamone said:

So a decent wage, great conditions and a DB pension that those in the private (productive) sector could only dream about. And they need a fucking fiver from me. Christ on a fucking bike. State on this fucking cuntry. Cunts.

8C185D9E-5077-4384-A002-94B52711366B.jpeg

I had the clap once or twice. Would happily have given it to those dancing clowns, but would fail to get an erection due to their bulk.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1