DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

June 21st - They think it's all over?

Wight Flight

What do we reckon?

For me, we will get some rights back. Worst case scenario is most restrictions go, but masks remain (which for me still means still in lockdown); best case is masks only required on public transport. 

They will have to throw some kind of bone to the lockdown lovers.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 2
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stuey

• sarahbell

• Wight Flight

• JoeDavola

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1.  Burn the whole fucking lot of the modern world.  I studied, I'm no great academic, but I studied enough to be in the top 10%, enough to know what's true and what isn't.  Wasn't a cheap education

What a pile of shit.

For fuck sake. We live among idiots. For anyone that doesn't know -- and I thought everyone did but clearly not -- when they say "Boris is expected to announce a delay" that is just a codeword for CCH

Posted Images

Errol

Working from home where able will stay as well. So businesses will have to let people carry on working from home.

• Agree 1
Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Errol said:

Working from home where able will stay as well. So businesses will have to let people carry on working from home.

Bugger.

Might as well continue to destroy the economy. After all, that is the reason for all of this, right?

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
MrPin

Nothing to see really, as far as bodies in the street. Watch the political squabble entertainment. We could have a sweepstake on who will get the blame?

feed

Masks will stay, but the number of people allowed in any one place will be increased.  Government will continue to recommend people work from home if possible.  

Even if masks mandates are removed and i think they'll be the last thing to go; there will be people wearing them forever now.  

• Agree 7
Ash4781b
17 minutes ago, feed said:

Masks will stay, but the number of people allowed in any one place will be increased.  Government will continue to recommend people work from home if possible.  

Even if masks mandates are removed and i think they'll be the last thing to go; there will be people wearing them forever now.  

Signs will be put up “not allowed in if have a mask on!” Special lanyards  will be issued with announcements over retail store tannoys. Instead of hand sanitizer will be trays of muck to wipe hands in.

• Lol 5
MrPin
20 minutes ago, feed said:

Yes, it's become a fashion thing. Great for shop robbers.

• Cheers 1
Bkkandrew

I would support a new policy of masks for those named Karen.

• Agree 3
Popuplights
1 hour ago, feed said:

last thing to go; there will be people wearing them forever now. 

At least they make the morons easy to spot.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
Ash4781b
1 hour ago, feed said:

How will that work for the tube? How many people can you cram in a 1m2 space. Turns out a lot!

Hancock
2 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

What do we reckon?

I reckon Covid is a new global warming, racism type scam that the chattering classes can make a fortune out of if it is prolonged, so i could go on for the rest of any of our lives.

• Agree 9
Loki
8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

could go on for the rest of any of our lives.

1946317630_wojakyes.thumb.png.0319ba24065bebd763a4183d24db04b1.png

• Lol 2
Hancock
1 minute ago, Loki said:

1946317630_wojakyes.thumb.png.0319ba24065bebd763a4183d24db04b1.png

Thats how i feel now, with this never ending shite.

• Agree 6
Loki
1 minute ago, Hancock said:

Thats how i feel now, with this never ending shite.

I really haven't felt right in myself the past few days (More so than since this madness started)

I keep thinking about suicide, not in a "OH IT'S ALL SO AWFUL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" way, just in a matter of fact detached way.  I don't 'feel' suicidal though.  

• Agree 8
  • Cheers 1
Bus Stop Boxer
5 minutes ago, Loki said:

I really haven't felt right in myself the past few days (More so than since this madness started)

I keep thinking about suicide, not in a "OH IT'S ALL SO AWFUL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" way, just in a matter of fact detached way.  I don't 'feel' suicidal though.  

I bet you don't feel as bad as Adarmo does.

Has he been sacked?

• Lol 6
Loki
Just now, Bus Stop Boxer said:

I bet you don't feel as bad as Adarmo does.

Has he been sacked?

:Beer: thanks for a genuine 'LOL' moment

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Wight Flight
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

I know what you mean. It's a sort of 'why not. Nothing really matters any more' kind of way.

• Agree 7
Hancock
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Its just tiring, they're drawing the life out of people.

You looked into leaving this country or is it not feasible? I know everywheres going mental with it, but at least other countries have warm weather and aren't the world leaders in Wokeism like we are.

• Agree 3
Loki
Just now, Wight Flight said:

I know what you mean. It's a sort of 'why not. Nothing really matters any more' kind of way.

Yes, it's a very pervasive thought.  I have no intention of doing so, unless my subconscious is up to some fuckery. 

Loki
1 minute ago, Hancock said:

Its just tiring, they're drawing the life out of people.

You looked into leaving this country or is it not feasible? I know everywheres going mental with it, but at least other countries have warm weather and aren't the world leaders in Wokeism like we are.

I've thought about it but it seems like I'd just have the same issues but with no friends or family about.

Bus Stop Boxer
5 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Have a gander at the Ruptly stream from todays march.

There is a huge uptick in numbers as far as i can see.

Be encouraged.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 4
Hancock
1 minute ago, Loki said:

I've thought about it but it seems like I'd just have the same issues but with no friends or family about.

But at least you'd be out of this shite country, usually find the Brits you'd not give the time of day over here, are not so bad when put into a sunnier climate and away from the daily grinding down that "the system" offers.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Yes, it's a very pervasive thought.  I have no intention of doing so, unless my subconscious is up to some fuckery. 

Neither do I. But I will stay away from heights for a while (no change there then)

Loki
3 minutes ago, Hancock said:

But at least you'd be out of this shite country, usually find the Brits you'd not give the time of day over here, are not so bad when put into a sunnier climate and away from the daily grinding down that "the system" offers.

For sure, I am not tied to this country at all.  Sexy Beast said it best!

4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Neither do I. But I will stay away from heights for a while (no change there then)

xD

• Cheers 2
M S E Refugee
9 minutes ago, Loki said:

I have just lost all motivation to do anything, when you have nothing to look forward to in life it is totally demoralising.

• Agree 10