DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fully vaxxed but not receiving a dividend, will they contemplate suicide?

WorkingPoor
Posted (edited)

Pro covid headbanger got the whole family vaxxed   (pushed for early vaxx with dubious bogus "asthma" type risk etc)

for foreign travel and preferential domestic status, angry about brexit and the utter erradication of all hope of "working abroad" "global village" telling eveyone about doing a degree in a foreign language to set them apart from all the rest etc 

And now tonight it has been officialy revealed by downing street that there will be no official uk domestic vaccine passports, because it would create a 2 tier society. 

When the shocking realisation hits that there will be no enhanced dividend or enhanced future do you think they will contemplate suicide? Will they lash out? Will they scream all the way down? 

Edited by WorkingPoor
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
WorkingPoor
Posted (edited)

Plans for mandatory vaccine passports to attend events in the UK - officially called Covid status certificates - have been scrapped, the Daily Telegraph reports. The paper quotes a source saying the plan is "dead" amid concerns that tourists would not be able to use the NHS app to prove their vaccine status and that some people cannot be vaccinated due to conditions such as severe allergies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57302716

Edited by WorkingPoor
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 7
  • Cheers 1
unregistered_guest
4 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

angry about brexit and the utter erradication of all hope of "working abroad" "global village" telling eveyone about doing a degree in a foreign language to set them apart from all the rest etc 

Now there's some useless 'advice' if ever you wanted some.

Having a combination of 'in demand' skills will open far more doors to you internationally than being able to converse about the finer points of a European country's literature ever will.

4 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

The paper quotes a source saying the plan is "dead" amid concerns that tourists would not be able to use the NHS app to prove their vaccine status

As for 'issues' with compatibility with the NHS app, surely it's more to do with the fact that individual European systems are way too flawed to be ready in time for the summer, let alone the EU's centralised app.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
Wight Flight
31 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I suspect that the government knew why this would never work from the off and simply released press briefings about its being introduced in order to persuade more people to participate as unpaid volunteers in the mass field trial in order to obtain a "Get out of Jail Free" card for Boris to lift the wholly unnecessary and devastating Lockdown

Isn't this what we have been saying here all along?

• Agree 5
Frank Hovis
2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Isn't this what we have been saying here all along?

Yes, including me.

It is good to be proven to be correct.

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2
The Masked Tulip

I can see the hysterical demanding it to prove that they are special. I am awaiting the beating up and murder of the unjabbed by the hysterical.

There are plenty of seriously deranged people out there.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 1
wherebee
17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I can see the hysterical demanding it to prove that they are special. I am awaiting the beating up and murder of the unjabbed by the hysterical.

and in here.  Have you seen the average DOSBODDER!

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

and in here.  Have you seen the average DOSBODDER!

My eyelids have evolved to instantly shut out any images of dosbodders. I now only spend 10 hours a day looking at myself in the mirror.

• Informative 1
stokiescum
29 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I’m expecting surge testing to be made mandatory if asked and jabs compulsory for care staff but expecting it to be only mandatory for New nhs staff

• Informative 1
The Generation Game

Meanwhile, 

The government will start issuing QR codes on vaccinations, allowing European covid passports

https://www.idnes.cz/zpravy/domaci/vlada-zavedeni-covid-pasu-cestovani-qr-kod-evropska-unie-kultura-duchody-vrbetice.A210531_043207_domaci_kop

The issuance of certificates certifying that their holders have been vaccinated against covid-19, suffered it or have been tested for the virus will be discussed by the government. The Minister of Health Adam Vojtěch is proposing an amendment to the Public Health Protection Act. The change is necessary because of the so-called covid passports, which are intended to make it easier for people to travel in Europe.

"We are among five countries that are launching a QR code based on a European standard," said Prime Minister Andrej Babiš in his summary of the week Chow, the people he places on social networks.

According to him, Czech citizens will be able to pick up the certificate from 1 June and foreigners who have been vaccinated against covid-19 in the Czech Republic from 7 June on the ocko.uzis.cz portal.

The framework for this is to be provided by a law that the government will want to discuss in an accelerated regime. "It would be good for the Minister of Health to address the opposition as well," Babiš said. The former minister Petr Arenberger tried to present the law before leaving the government, but the opposition did not want an accelerated discussion of the law. 

"When I came to the Ministry of Health on Wednesday, I ordered a revision of the law, to narrow it down," Minister Vojtěch said in a debate on CNN Prima News on Sunday. According to him, the point is that certificates can be recognized throughout the European Union.

The Minister of Culture Lubomír Zaorálek will demand the relaxation of measures against the spread of coronavirus in culture. He said it was discriminatory against culture that restaurants would open on Monday, but that selling snacks in theaters or cinemas was still banned.

• Informative 3
The Generation Game
6 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Pro covid headbanger got the whole family vaxxed   (pushed for early vaxx with dubious bogus "asthma" type risk etc)

for foreign travel and preferential domestic status, angry about brexit and the utter erradication of all hope of "working abroad" "global village" telling eveyone about doing a degree in a foreign language to set them apart from all the rest etc 

And now tonight it has been officialy revealed by downing street that there will be no official uk domestic vaccine passports, because it would create a 2 tier society. 

When the shocking realisation hits that there will be no enhanced dividend or enhanced future do you think they will contemplate suicide? Will they lash out? Will they scream all the way down? 

With that thread title, this headbanger?

• Cheers 1
JFK
6 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Good.

I suspect that the government knew why this would never work from the off and simply released press briefings about its being introduced in order to persuade more people to participate as unpaid volunteers in the mass field trial in order to obtain a "Get out of Jail Free" card for Boris to lift the wholly unnecessary and devastating Lockdown.

That said I can still see evidence of being a jabee required for international flights and certain jobs even if a vaccine passport with much wider usage has now been scrapped.

Yeah I though that too - a subtle pressure put out to get the message implanted into the subconcious, throw in a climate of fear of the unknown, 'doing the right thing', 'staying safe', 'protecting others' etc - all the usual psyops bullshit and it acts as a nudge (ho ho) to get those people who are undecided to get their stabbing of unlicensed experiemental drugs.

Allows the governemnt to also back down a bit whilst saving a little bit of face. 

It's all about political expediency isn't it? But we know that already

• Agree 4
BoSon

Give yourself a convincing vaccine side effect by punching the top of your arm a few times. "oh it's sore today". xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
ashestoashes

you may have had the vaccine, but was it effective ? is it still effective ? are there strains that can defeat it ? how long will it be effective for ? vaccines are only good for reducing likelihood of death in hospital

the only way to proceed is to test everyone, even then someone may have it and the test may be incorrect or just say fuck it, peoples gonna die, get on with life. 

that's why passports are a waste of time

• Agree 3
Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I lied the first time this weekend about my vaccine status - two mates my age who asked.

Of two people I lied to, one is seriously obese we’re talking well north of 20 stone, and the other looks thin but has already had pre-diabetes and was out of breath walking up a hill with us ... he is so unfit due to the fact he never gets any exercise ever, never goes for a walk even just sits at the computer working. Completely sedentary.

So I’ll put my immune system up against their vaccines any day.

You had a chance to put your immune system up against their vaccines but you blew it?

• Agree 1
BWW
13 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

You always could WORK abroad if you could earn enough and/or do something of value.

You still can.

What has ended is the right to claim social benefits in the EU only and ability of scroungers to scrounge from abroad. Good IMO. I assume that's what you meant with global village.

Also changed is the requirement for workers/selfpay-ers to jump a whole load of hoops and vulnerability to whatever shit EU govs fancy throwing at furriners. Bad ... but that system was forever flawed because EU is a closed border idea and you never got or were going to get those advantages outside the EU. Now we need a campaign to allow workers to move around with less red tape over the whole world.

MrLibertyRedux
2 hours ago, BoSon said:

Give yourself a convincing vaccine side effect by punching the top of your arm a few times. "oh it's sore today". xD

Sorry, that should be in Viz "Top Tips" it is wasted in this joint xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
Stuey
21 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Sorry, that should be in Viz "Top Tips" it is wasted in this joint xD

Stuey agrees.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u11.jpg

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Bus Stop Boxer
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Today i am a 55 year old Hector.

And i'm going to fucking drink to that news.

In a very meaningful, and real, way.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Cheers 3
Stuey
12 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Stuey agrees.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u11.jpg

Look at his little face 

• Lol 2
Bedrag Justesen
10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

That said I can still see evidence of being a jabee required for international flights. 

Short haul only.

Wait until the double dosed find out they can't find affordable travel insurance against long haul thrombotic events.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Wight Flight
10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

That said I can still see evidence of being a jabee required for international flights and certain jobs even if a vaccine passport with much wider usage has now been scrapped.

I think they will stop that when they think they have jabbed all they can.

It makes zero scientific sense; a test before departure may be around for a while though.

• Agree 2