DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus June 2021 onwards (Part 6)

spunko

25 minutes ago, feed said:

Think we can see why the noise on extending past the 21st.
Based on the current run rates for jabbing, they’d only have 60% of over 15 years double jabbed by the 21st. 

Shit, that would never do.

Posted (edited)

Had Jeremy Vine (well, a stand in) on this morning and it struck me how the smug jabbees have absolutely no political principles at all.

They remind me so much of these Remainers.

2016_FarageVGeldof_GettyImages540302350_150616-1.jpg.5944d0aadf86860bfe268181cc572f90.jpg

It's a legitimate position imo for the at-risk to have a jab but support the rights of those who don't need or want it.

Edited by Stuey
  • Agree 9
  • Lol 1

2 hours ago, Stuey said:

Had Jeremy Vine (well, a stand in) on this morning and it struck me how the smug jabbees have absolutely no political principles at all.

2016_FarageVGeldof_GettyImages540302350_150616-1.jpg.5944d0aadf86860bfe268181cc572f90.jpg

It's a legitimate position imo for the at-risk to have a jab but support the rights of those who don't need or want it.

They won't be laughing when the black fungus gets them. xD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57027829

ashestoashes
15 minutes ago, onlyme said:

not sure about naming fungus after colours, can the greeks add some more letters to their alphabet ?

• Lol 2

Reck B
8 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

not sure about naming fungus after colours, can the greeks add some more letters to their alphabet ?

Be very afraid of the pink fungus.

image.jpeg.326a4e8493c507726f1f6d3dd3f70799.jpeg

• Agree 1
  • Lol 10

twocents
Posted (edited)

The black fungus :o  Blimey that sounds as doomy as the black death.

Although every new symptom they are able to link to covid gets it's own special doom reveal as if a completely new scary discovery it looks like mucormycosis has been known about for a very long time.

It never rated a mention to the general public when it was due to flu.

It'll be a similar story with the white fungus - and the yellow one etc.

https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/news/2020/invasive-fungal-infections-in-influenza-and-covid-19

8 July 2020

The Aspergillus fungus is found in the lungs of 20-30% of the COVID patients at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). A parallel occurs with influenza patients at IC, who often develop a serious fungal infection. However, based on the first data, such a serious fungal infection seems to occur less frequently in COVID-patients, but alertness remains necessary, researchers of the Radboudumc write in The Lancet Microbe.

Patients who are admitted to the ICU with severe flu infections are also increasingly diagnosed with an infection of the fungus Aspergillus fumigatus. "This is a serious problem," says doctor-microbiologist Paul Verweij, theme Infectious diseases and global health. "Of every five flu patients in the ICU, one gets such a fungal infection. Such an infection is often very serious and associated with a high risk of death."

Aspergillus Fumigatus

Though mold-related illness is often associated with “black mold” thanks to the commonness of Aspergillus niger and the extreme illness caused by Stachybotrys, this most potent of all Aspergillus species is actually a blue-green (or slightly grey) mold with a white or tan under-layer.

India is currently covid doom central and there was a bloke on the radio from there today saying (as if it's a new thing) bodies from their regions are being washed downstream and then being washed up on the banks of the rivers.  Due to covid - it's always covid.  How awful of course but no mention that for various reasons that sort of river dumping has been happening for years and well before covid ever came out in the open.  There's no attempt made to compare the current numbers with previous years.  

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 5

twocents
Posted (edited)

Some more colours.

https://drfungus.org/knowledge-base/aspergillus-species/

Aspergillus Species

(described by Micheli ex Link in 1809)

TABLE 1. The color of the colony in various Aspergillus species

SPECIES SURFACE REVERSE
A. clavatus Blue-green White, brownish with age
A. flavus Yellow-green Goldish to red brown
A. fumigatus Blue-green to gray White to tan
A. glaucus group Green with yellow areas Yellowish to brown
A. nidulans Green, buff to yellow Purplish red to olive
A. niger Black White to yellow
A. terreus Cinnamon to brown White to brown
A. versicolor White at the beginning, turns to yellow, tan, pale green or pink White to yellow or purplish red

Edited by twocents

The gym roiders will be bricking it, if steroid use is behind the rise in deadly fungus infections through covid. xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

crashmonitor

No deaths for the first time since March 2020.

You can imagine there was a desperate search to find someone, this doesn't suit the propaganda even if it was a Bank Holiday.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

twocents
Posted (edited)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/article/the-pyres-of-varanasi-breaking-the-cycle-of-death-and-rebirth

PUBLISHED AUGUST 7, 2014

Not everyone can afford the cost of funeral pyres either. Even the cheapest wood is beyond the reach for much of the poor. Many bodies are discarded into the Ganges partially cremated or not at all. Estimates say 100,000 bodies of various cremation levels are tossed into the Ganges each year.

"Estimates say 100,000 bodies of various cremation levels are tossed into the Ganges each year".  Awful - but it's not always covid.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 1

twocents
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

You can imagine there was a desperate search to find someone, this doesn't suit the propaganda even if it was a Bank Holiday.

It wouldn't suit those that bbc radio wheeled out today demanding the 21 June reopening date be put back 4 weeks - because India (people being washed up on the banks of rivers due to covid etc).

Then it would be another 4 weeks and so on.

Edited by twocents
  • Agree 1

Harley
5 hours ago, Stuey said:

TalkRadio at it for the second day too with yet another guy being interviewed pushing the jab.  Apparently the young should have it as who knows what ill effects they will suffer many years hence if they catch covid now.  And as the presenter said, the vaccine has been fully tested.  Total speculation about the future, not a vaccine, not fully tested, etc, etc. 

• Agree 3

Lots of scared people finding comfort in face coverings while waiting for their 2nd dose of the vaccine until they'll feel safe. The government know the level of idiot they're dealing with, many of them are MPs. xD

• Agree 7

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BoSon said:

Lots of scared people finding comfort in face coverings while waiting for their 2nd dose of the vaccine until they'll feel safe. The government know the level of idiot they're dealing with, many of them are MPs. xD

I thought my MP Matt Vickers would have swerved it - youngish, not a porker, seems a bit of a lad, but no... Unless he got the saline one.

Edited by Stuey

Bricks & Mortar
25 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

They're saving them up for a, "Worst daily total in 3 months and now we can't unlock."

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Chewing Grass

Surgery rang up after my 27 year-old who doesn't live at Chez Chewy (I wonder why) they asked if I could ask him to ring them so they can 'update their details'.

So they were at 30 year-olds last week and are down to 27 year-olds this week.

So many healthy-vulnerable, its almost like they are not telling us something.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Cosmic Apple
25 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Surgery rang up after my 27 year-old who doesn't live at Chez Chewy (I wonder why) they asked if I could ask him to ring them so they can 'update their details'.

So they were at 30 year-olds last week and are down to 27 year-olds this week.

So many healthy-vulnerable, its almost like they are not telling us something.

They were 50% through my age range a week after they officially 'invited' us. Probably many many done before it was even opened up.

Chewing Grass

Just thought I'd go back through the statistics courtesy of John Hopkins & Google and use a 14 day gap for cases and with covid deaths.

4th May 2020 - 3378 Cases
18th May 2020 - 146 deaths         1:23

9th Jan 2021 - 59937 Cases
23rd Jan 2021 - 1348 Deaths        1:44

17th May 2021 - 1979 Cases
21st May 2021 - 1 Death                 1:1979

Now the jabs are miracles or the newer strains are milder or the demographic has changed or some mash-up of all three.

• Informative 5

Long time lurking

So after a two year shit show licking door handles could be the answer everyone was looking for

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 2

MrXxxx
11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

xD now where have i witnessed this 

Can't disagree with this, and academics are often the worse at accepting dogma without questioning it!

• Agree 4