DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus June 2021 onwards (Part 6)

spunko

the gardener
2 hours ago, Reck B said:

There’s a woman in my village who walked around with a 2 metre stick, complaining when anyone got too close. 

She doesn’t have the stick anymore but has a serious case of hedgejumpitius.

Sad really - she’ll never recover from this.

Ironically, before the pandemic, she worked in my bank and would annoyingly hover around you as you used the self service machines, offering help.

For God's sake nobody tell this woman that there's about a 95% chance that she has just inhaled a molecule of air that was exhaled by Julius Caesar in his dying breath. Ditto for medieval plague victims, lepers and other ne'er do wells.

🤣🤣🤣

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Errol said:

Man, I thought this country was cucked

On that note, The Americans make me laugh, muh 2nd amendment, muh gun rights. What for, paperweights?

Not that I would advocate violence...but I would understand. 

Edited by Loki
  • Agree 5

Snake Plissken
7 minutes ago, Loki said:

On that note, The Americans make me laugh, muh 2nd amendment, muh gun rights. What for, paperweights?

Agree, having lots of guns means nothing if you are not organised.

• Agree 1

The Grey Man
25 minutes ago, Loki said:

Lockdown lockstep.

Still, I imagine one day, for some making those decisions, they might eventually find that not being able to go out in public, has little to do with having the pass.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, LC1 said:

Shockingly biased hit-piece on ivermectin from the so-called. Please be warned, you will want to smash something after watching this:

I do not take medical advice from people with degrees in humanities subjects who appear to be scientifically illiterate.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 2

8 hours ago, twocents said:

From the brownstone article.

Apparently CAE is childhood absence epilepsy - and the UK government is offering (with coercion) the experimental jabs to kids soon if not already.  Do the kids know about stuff like the possibility of vaccine related CAE.

They're referring to 'Cardiac Adverse Events'.

• Informative 2

8 minutes ago, dgul said:

They're referring to 'Cardiac Adverse Events'.

Ok - it wasn't clarified in the article and from a quick search the only thing that came up remotely health related under CAE was the epilepsy thing and apparently that is also associated with children for other vaccines.

Cardiac Adverse Events sounds even more serious if that's possible.

Edited by twocents

7 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Singapore reaches 80% vaxxed, and notice that it has made fuck all difference to transmission.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/life-has-not-improved-much-we-hoped-singapore-outbreak-worsens-80-vaccinated

Apparently we 'need' 90% in NI.

I look forward to the next excuse if we do get 90% and everything's still fucked.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

2 hours ago, Errol said:

2 hours ago, Errol said:

This guy has a degree in law.  It is exactly the sort of qualification that you need to argue your case and get people to do what you want, without actually understanding what it is you're actually asking them to do.

At some point he's going to realise that you can't undo the medical action  that's he's demanding of people.

• Agree 6

10 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Apparently we 'need' 90% in NI.

I look forward to the next excuse if we do get 90% and everything's still fucked.

Everywhere in the world could vaccinate 100% and it still wouldn't make any difference.

[Well, I suppose it would hasten vaccine escape.  But nothing else.]

• Agree 7

9 minutes ago, dgul said:

Everywhere in the world could vaccinate 100% and it still wouldn't make any difference.

[Well, I suppose it would hasten vaccine escape.  But nothing else.]

If we get to 100% it'll be the booster shot needed.

Or it'll be we didn't get to 100% quick enough so blame the late-vaxxers.

25 minutes ago, twocents said:

Ok - it wasn't clarified in the article and from a quick search the only thing that came up remotely health related under CAE was the epilepsy thing and apparently that is also associated with children for other vaccines.

Cardiac Adverse Events sounds even more serious if that's possible.

There are lots of TLAs (three letter acronyms) in medicine.  You'd think they'd be more careful given the risks of misdiagnosis, but I suppose they have a double check by writing everything important in Latin as well.

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Dogtania said:

This present norm was due to implode 2007/8 but was averted as we know already by propping up and funny money, and by 2019 was about to break again.  There is no going back as we've already kept the plates spinning so far.  Plus we're on the cusp of the 4th industrial revolution so these companies are looking at less consumers etc going forward, basically their previous business model becoming defunct.

sof.PNG

• Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, Loki said:

sof.PNG

Does this relate in any way, i wonder,  to what Jennifer Arcuri said in that interview re Boris, a few months back?

Just now, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Does this relate in any way, i wonder,  to what Jennifer Arcuri said in that interview re Boris, a few months back?

Can I get a quick run down on that

Bus Stop Boxer

This interview.

Somewhere in this she mentions the financial aspect.

Will watch and zone in on timings.

Its all fucking great though tbh.

Take it from about 11.30 for "Blackrock and a crash that's already happened".:ph34r:

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 3

11 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

This interview.

Somewhere in this she mentions the financial aspect.

Will watch and zone in on timings.

Its all fucking great though tbh.

Take it from about 11.30 for "Blackrock and a crash that's already happened".:ph34r:

That's interesting cheers.  Closest I read to that was, from memory, that "something had already blown up, possibly Deutche Bank".  I hadn't seen the SOFR chart then

• Agree 2

Castlevania
1 hour ago, Loki said:

sof.PNG

SOFR is highly correlated to the Fed funds rate. SOFR fell off a cliff in March when the Fed slashed their target rate. The spike in the Autumn of 2019 is interesting but if the financial system was truly about to blow up I’d have expected the elevated level to persist for more than a few days.

Edited by Castlevania
  • Informative 1

maynardgravy
16 minutes ago, Loki said:

That's interesting cheers.  Closest I read to that was, from memory, that "something had already blown up, possibly Deutche Bank".  I hadn't seen the SOFR chart then

Yeah, DB was on the brink of disaster and then 'poof' nothing, nada... everything is gonna be alright...' look over there, it's a killer disease on the loose.'

• Agree 4

A tremendous # on the lung
18 minutes ago, Loki said:

Yep when the REPO spiked Sep 2019?

My one problem with all this is the lack of many high profile whistleblowers?

7 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Yep when the REPO spiked Sep 2019?

My one problem with all this is the lack of many high profile whistleblowers?

Probably only the higher ups knew, they'd just had their skin saved, they have no reason to whistle blow.

• Agree 1