Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus June 2021 onwards (Part 6)


spunko
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Generation Game
2 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

New government sworn in tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if they play bad cop, bad cop. 

President has just been discharged from hospital after 46 days and has tested positive for Covid. I wonder if this will affect the change of government tomorrow?

 

Edit to add: Oh, he definitely caught it after coming out of hospital, not from the hospital itself or it being a fake positive. 

President Miloš Zeman returned to the Central Military Hospital (ÚVN). The ambulance with the head of state arrived before 19:30. Spokesman Jiří Ovčáček confirmed that the president had a positive test for covid. He was taken to hospital for the application of monoclonal substances. During the treatment, the president will suspend the work program, so ODS chairman Petr Fiala will not be appointed prime minister on Friday.

Edited by The Generation Game
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Logans Lost Finger
3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Flights from South Africa and five other countries are suspended and all UK travellers must quarantine due to new 'worst-ever' super-mutant Botswana Covid variant that could make current vaccines at least 40 per cent less effective

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229159/South-Africa-new-red-travel-list-early-TOMORROW-fears-mutant-strain.html

What's 40% less than nothing?! 

Those vaccine mandates Jabhead says won't happen.....

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rollseyes
Just now, Bear Hug said:

Flights from South Africa and five other countries are suspended and all UK travellers must quarantine due to new 'worst-ever' super-mutant Botswana Covid variant that could make current vaccines at least 40 per cent less effective

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229159/South-Africa-new-red-travel-list-early-TOMORROW-fears-mutant-strain.html

What's 40% less than nothing?! 

They must be pissing themselves with laughter that they can still get away with rolling this crap out. 

If this BS doesn't wake people up then nothing ever will! 

  • Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surrounded by idiots

Is this like the asymptomatic variant they were talking about recently? 

Or has this new super mutant version gone even further than that?

Surely we must now be due the variant where you feel great for 10 days after infection? 

 

  • Love 1
  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

They must be pissing themselves with laughter that they can still get away with rolling this crap out. 

If this BS doesn't wake people up then nothing ever will! 

It's actually called "Nu-covid". Seriously.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bedrag Justesen
9 minutes ago, eight said:

It's actually called "Nu-covid". Seriously.

Nu nu 

Nu nu

Nu nu

Nu nu 

Nu nu 

Nu nu

There's no limit !!!

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Flights from South Africa and five other countries are suspended and all UK travellers must quarantine due to new 'worst-ever' super-mutant Botswana Covid variant that could make current vaccines at least 40 per cent less effective

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229159/South-Africa-new-red-travel-list-early-TOMORROW-fears-mutant-strain.html

What's 40% less than nothing?! 

No comments allowed on that, not very sporting for the DM.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
2 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

President has just been discharged from hospital after 46 days and has tested positive for Covid. I wonder if this will affect the change of government tomorrow?

 

Edit to add: Oh, he definitely caught it after coming out of hospital, not from the hospital itself or it being a fake positive. 

President Miloš Zeman returned to the Central Military Hospital (ÚVN). The ambulance with the head of state arrived before 19:30. Spokesman Jiří Ovčáček confirmed that the president had a positive test for covid. He was taken to hospital for the application of monoclonal substances. During the treatment, the president will suspend the work program, so ODS chairman Petr Fiala will not be appointed prime minister on Friday.

 

He has been readmitted.

Is he really ill or is this part of the fear porn?

 

 

  • Informative 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tremendous # on the lung
1 hour ago, Rollseyes said:

They must be pissing themselves with laughter that they can still get away with rolling this crap out. 

If this BS doesn't wake people up then nothing ever will! 

At this point all it is doing is scaring the crap out of some elderly folk. Evil 

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

He has been readmitted.

Is he really ill or is this part of the fear porn?

 

 

It's rumoured to be political. He was supposed to approve the new government tomorrow. 

Also, the fact that they are claiming that he caught Covid in, Lany, within a few hours of discharge from hospital seems highly suspect. As if the test would go positive for something he contracted this morning. 

  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/25/gps-in-england-vote-in-favour-of-industrial-action

Interesting.

Think about it carefully folks. No quotes from me. Read.

You might not like it all but its an opening salvo at last.

On a day Sir Graham Brady gave No. 10 a loud knock earlier.

What ls the matter?

Why won't they go back to work?

The vaccinations are safe and effective, they tell everyone else to get them. They make a lot of money from them.

Just what is the problem?

  • Agree 7
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Harley said:

Went to Aldi tonight.  It's all over, the WEF has stood everyone down and they've gone back to the old normal.....

"Better wrap up, plebs, because it's going to be cold winter for you!"

They're just trolling us now...

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

th?id=OIP.CJX7wCOiZJKIrcvMf-NX3AHaF3%26p

"Of all the variants in the world, you had to have chosen this one.....play it again Sam."

Edited by Harley
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Harley said:

th?id=OIP.CJX7wCOiZJKIrcvMf-NX3AHaF3%26p

"Of all the variants in the world, you had to have chosen this one.....play it again Sam."

Of all the jab joints in all the towns in ...

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass

Like this little bit from Bellfield about testing before you go shopping.

Straight into the action @2:20.

 

  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell

So no flights from South Africa allowed here.

But are flights allowed to leave South Africa? If people can leave the countries with this new variant then it's going to be everywhere within a month.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...