• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

DV in the paper

Recommended Posts

I read this earlier, it's the main story on the DM,;no disrespect to him but he should have got out bloody ages ago. Does seem a bit of a 'cuck' as they say, and massively naive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does someone tolerate being beaten by their missus? Must be a different mindset.

I've always made clear that I'll never strike a partner but if they lay hands or feet on me in anger, then I'll break them in two.

That said, I've tolerated other sorts of abuse which I shouldn't have, so I suppose it's the same thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

He should have stayed left when he left her a few years ago.
He went back and then they had their daughter.

 

Bad enoguh getting beaten up by a partner.

But putting your kid at risk. Fcking nuts.

As a commenator says - 'Drink does not make a person violent, just brings out what is already there'

 

The comment about being a 'great teacher' there tfrom 7.30am til 7.30 pm is crap. She cannot be working is shes fighting drunk most nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's actually in the papers today.
Poor lad. He's been round for a break.

I have suggested he rings this morning and asks them how much they'll pay. 
he needs to do his own range of in-home  cameras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2017 at 11:20, sarahbell said:

She's a teacher. Will she be for much longer?

Hope not I wouldn't want anyone that violent and vindictive near kids.

If it was a bloke doing the DV there's little chance he would get anything but supervised contact with his kid. Of course because she's of the gentler sex she won't have that restriction despite her past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Hope not I wouldn't want anyone that violent and vindictive near kids.

If it was a bloke doing the DV there's little chance he would get anything but supervised contact with his kid. Of course because she's of the gentler sex she won't have that restriction despite her past.

Yeah.... not enough to get removed.

Womans been pissed as a cunt for 10 years. No way is she appoaching functional, never mind teaching. But still shes got a job.

Its rare to find alcjphis employed in yhe private sector. First fuckup nd youre out.

Public sector is riddled with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to be quite popular to milky this, kew one guy in the 1990s never in work, always suffering from some mishap as a result of being pissed on Holts Regal Lager (note the very original name). Always had elaborate excuses other than being pissed. Best one and final straw for the management was when he passed out in the park at lunchtime and woke up in the evening with 3rd degree sunburn.

They paid him off, voluntary severance/early retirement to avoid any publicity/hassle with enough money to drink himself to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Used to be quite popular to milky this, kew one guy in the 1990s never in work, always suffering from some mishap as a result of being pissed on Holts Regal Lager (note the very original name). Always had elaborate excuses other than being pissed. Best one and final straw for the management was when he passed out in the park at lunchtime and woke up in the evening with 3rd degree sunburn.

They paid him off, voluntary severance/early retirement to avoid any publicity/hassle with enough money to drink himself to death.

Everyplace Ive work for in the last 20 yeaes would have sacked him on the spot.

One i worked had a strict no drink no drunks. Sniff of booze and youd be walked off the site and sacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

He's actually in the papers today.
Poor lad. He's been round for a break.

I have suggested he rings this morning and asks them how much they'll pay. 
he needs to do his own range of in-home  cameras.

 

May I suggest that he keeps his curtains closed as photographers are not adverse to getting right up the window and taking photos of the inside AND using long, long lenses to take photos from afar.

May I also suggest that he double checks that he locks all windows and doors.

May I also suggest that he has a word with the postman to make sure all letters get delivered and not handed to any supposed relatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.